• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Luffy scales to 2.3 TT, Gear 4th to 6.9+ TT, and his strongest attacks are an unknown amount higher since he one-shot Doflamingo through his strongest attack and defense with King Kong Gun. But since his regular attacks are already bordering 6-B, it's obvious his King Kong Gun would jump up to the next tier since he'd only need the attack to be 1.5% stronger or some ridiculously low amount as compared to Kong Gun.

Pepper14832 said:
Okay. I will need more reasoning besides "Reasons above" before couting votes."
why? you realise "FRA" is just an alternative to copy pasting another person's reasons. Why come up with new reasons when someone else has already summeries your reasons better.

FRA is considered a valid reason for a vote on this wiki. What is issue do you have with it?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Pepper14832 said:
Okay. I will need more reasoning besides "Reasons above" before couting votes."
why? you realise "FRA" is just an alternative to copy pasting another person's reasons. Why come up with new reasons when someone else has already summeries your reasons better.
FRA is considered a valid reason for a vote on this wiki. What is issue do you have with it?
"Please state valid reasons for why a battle should go a certain way when posting in a versus thread. Meaning, don't simply say that a certain character wins and leave it at that."

Saying simply X Character For Reasons Above because Y User said the same is what I don't like.

I'm fine if someone gave their own orginal reason and then said I agree with Y User for the Reasoning on X Character" But honestly just saying X Character FRA "It makes your answer look unmotivated and turns it harder to decide the outcome."

Cant say anymore than what's already been stated.... Unless you want reaching to say conqeror's haki could temp ko for a free hit?

Otherwise nothing to add than the reasons already stated.

@Pepper

but as Ecchi said. He doesn't have anything to add to what is already been said. What do you want him to do?

Also just cuz you don't like it doesn't make it invalid

Back