• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Island level Gear 4th Luffy. He one-shot a Small Island+ opponent with Kong Gun. KKG is several times more potent than Kong Gun.

@GoodDaySir and Sword guy Z

You're both making assumptions without looking at his profile. He is Small Island level in base, Island in Gear 4th.

His Gear 4th scales to be several times more potent than his base and other gears in attack + defensive power. The reason for this is because he was being wrecked by one of Cracker's Biscuit soldiers, but he one shot it with Kong Gun after going into Gear 4th.

CinCameron20 said:
@GoodDaySir and Sword guy Z

You're both making assumptions without looking at his profile. He is Small Island level in base, Island in Gear 4th.

His Gear 4th scales to be several times more potent than his base and other gears in attack + defensive power. The reason for this is because he was being wrecked by one of Cracker's Biscuit soldiers, but he one shot it with Kong Gun after going into Gear 4th.
I know. Which is why Luffy beats Acnologia imo.

Yeah Luffy in 4g would take this

Edit: could acnologia survive the 4g for ten minutes because if so, Luffy passes out afterward, and then acnologia could wail on him

Acno is not gonna last for 10 minutes.

Acno is MHS while Luffy is At Least MHS I believe, so there is no dodging for Acno.

After all Acno is arogant so rather than trying to dodge he is gonna go straight trying to murder Luffy, which he will fail badly

Acnologia is listed as Small Island in response to being "Far superior to FDK Natsu", which is making an assumption so we don't know where he actually stands.

Luffy is Island when using Gear 4th since Kong Gun was used to one-shot a Small Island character, and his Organ was able to break the defense of several equally powerful opponents with ease.

Acnologia's speed is powerscaled to the Dragons, who have an assumed time-frame to get their speeds. Luffy scales above Doflamingo in speed.

Going by stats, this is now a stomp.

I`m amused at the fact that people are calling achnologia weak compared to luffy when we`ve yet to see actually se Achnologia go serious yet in a serious yet. this is someone that Irene said was more powerful then herself and she was able to manipulate a larg country like Fiore, so thats saying something. The Fire Deagon king himself was having difficulties dealing damage to him and Zeraf said that he wasn`t even trying.

since we`ve yet to see Achnologia go serious I can see him loosing if he didn`t take Luffy serious at all even then I find that unlikly that he`ll never will. I know what the states say about him but considering the fact that he was able to blitz three powerful wizards and was reconized by both Auget and Irene as powerful I give my vote to him simply because we`ve yet to see him be serious at all.

And we can only hope that he doesn't get one shotted by natsu, basically ruining any chances of him getting an AP upgrade.

You can't just say he must be much more powerful based on that alone. Igneel still caused damage to him and Irene was already causing problems for Human Acnologia to an extent (ofc Dragon form is much stronger).

Based off of feats, Luffy is much more likely to win. Acnologia is powerscaled above Natsu and doesn't have any of his own impressive feats. Luffy tanked a force of 1.5 GT tnt without so much of a scratch on him while in base.

^The Dragons did mention that the only way to hurt them was Dragon Slayer Magic, and as they as they are "humans" they won't be able to hurt them, but that works for the FT verse, assuming they won't be hurt by any other verse is possibly a NLF. There's no way, say Goku, wouldn't be able to punch through a Dragon.

if we were to merge the verses.

then only haki based attacks or something like that should work.

Not really, Haki is widely used in OP. All the high tiers have it. While the Dragon Slaying abilities are very scacre in FT. Anyway, Luffy should be able to damage Acno, Haki or not.

this seems more like a battle where one contestant is lacking of proper information rather then an actually equal decussion, whatever I'm still keeping my vote to Achnologia no matter what anyone says.

As of now, an accurate answer cannot be given. The strongest Fairy Tal characters don't have many feats as of now, just hype, while Luffy has 17 years worth of feats. Based on Acnologia's portrayal in the entire series and the amount of power the Rave high-tiers had once the story ended, i am certain that Acnologia will be at least Country, maybe Continent level in AP and Durability. So based on my intuition and my knowledge of Mashima's writing, i believe Acnologia can obliterate Luffy and any One Piece character for that matter, but the showings are not enough so what i said holds no actual value. So, based on their profiles in vsbattleswiki, Luffy beats Acnologia, with some difficulty.

@Pane - Luffy has very few feats, surprisingly... Despite having almost 2 decades worth of content, Luffy has less than 10 feats... and only 3 or 4 of them actually involve his own attack. (still waiting for someone to calculate Gomu Gomu no Storm... pretty certain it's higher than MCB, but that's another topic).

As of right now, Luffy takes it low diff (stomp if he uses KKG considering his AP scaling) because of stat differences. It wont change until we actually see Acnologia do something that will put him up a tier.

I don't care what the states say I'm still keeping my vote the same, considering the fact that he took a hit from the Fire dragon King himsellf and wasn't damage at all and the fact that the battle itself didn't excit him despit loosing an arm says much about his power.

I mean potentially destroying tenroujima, casually causing this with a rais of his hand; http://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s3/c489/15

being acnowledg by Augest to be powerful who can do this; http://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s3/c489/6

doing this in an instant and doing it so fast that all of could not see what happen; http://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s3/c470/16.

yes we don't know what his full power is but it safe to assume he could easily destroy a island the size of Dressrossa if he so desired (not to the same level as he could of to tenroujima but still destroy it none the less.

JBennett said:
I don't care what the states say I'm still keeping my vote the same, considering the fact that he took a hit from the Fire dragon King himsellf and wasn't damage at all and the fact that the battle itself didn't excit him despit loosing an arm says much about his power.

I mean potentially destroying tenroujima, casually causing this with a rais of his hand; http://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s3/c489/15

being acnowledg by Augest to be powerful who can do this; http://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s3/c489/6

doing this in an instant and doing it so fast that all of could not see what happen; http://*********.me/manga/fairy-tail/s3/c470/16.

yes we don't know what his full power is but it safe to assume he could easily destroy a island the size of Dressrossa if he so desired (not to the same level as he could of to tenroujima but still destroy it none the less.
You're talking as if luffy won't get any stronger than he already is.

Well, Acnologia doesn't haveto become more powerful than he already is, he just needs to show his strength, his real strength. Luffy, on the other hand, will become stronger, nobody doubts that, since he is the main character and that is how the story will progress.

But i agree, Luffy, based on their profiles, beats Acnologia as of now.

@Kill I never said that, I'm just stateing that we've only been eccentialy teased on Achnologia's strength.

I can see luffy winnning if anchologia didn't go all out during the whole battle and looked down on him, which I can see him doing but after a while theres no way someone as experience as him would look down him forever. At that point Gear fourth could help him win but he'd be press for time to finish it because unlike Doffy I'm sure that Achnologia can easily finish him during that 10 minute cool down timer.

Even if Achnologia couldn't finish him off with his physical/magical powers all he needs to do is either destroy a good chunk of the island to flood it or just send him out to see (assuming this takes place on an island if not then never mind.)

Acno has no knowledge of devil fruit powers and how they work, so probably not, however, he might just destroy the island (if they're on one) by doing a wide spread energy blast like on tenrou

JBennett said:
@Kill I never said that, I'm just stateing that we've only been eccentialy teased on Achnologia's strength.

I can see luffy winnning if anchologia didn't go all out during the whole battle and looked down on him, which I can see him doing but after a while theres no way someone as experience as him would look down him forever. At that point Gear fourth could help him win but he'd be press for time to finish it because unlike Doffy I'm sure that Achnologia can easily finish him during that 10 minute cool down timer.

Even if Achnologia couldn't finish him off with his physical/magical powers all he needs to do is either destroy a good chunk of the island to flood it or just send him out to see (assuming this takes place on an island if not then never mind.)
Not to sound pretty mean to fairy tail, but a lot of people were hyped to see what god serena can do and what his set of abilities are since he was titled the strongest mage in fiore, but he eventually got one shotted twice, so we'll never know what his full power is. And almost every spriggan 12 has been wasted before any of them even showed us their maximum potential, if it keeps up like this, there's going to be a high chance that acnologia will get wasted before we even see his full potential.

he'll probably learn of luffy's weakness to water by accident of some capacity not sure how but most likely happen like that either by finding out during the battle or just complete luck if he decides to blow up the island(if it takes place on an island), luffy is an honest person so if Achnologia ask he'll probably admit it.

@Byakuya - A>B>C logic doesn't work. Doflamingo beats Acnologia through his ability's advantages over a massive dragon. He can trap Acnologia in bird-cage, limiting his mobility while in dragon form, and use Spider-thread to halt any and all physical attacks from Acnologia.

Luffy has superior stats atm, and has enough fire power with kong gun and king kong gun to cripple or kill Acnologia.

luffy only won to Doffy because he had outside help with traffy and the citizens. Luffy was at a dissavantage throughout the fight only being supiror with gear fourth even then it could be assumed that he got the jump on him because Doffy was weakened through the earilier parts of the fight, he would of killed Luffy if he wasn't preocupide with the gladiators keeping him busy.

So rather that Luffy was more powerful then Doffy he was able to win becuase of how the battle was going and the fact that Doffy didn't take him serious untill the very end when he was weakened.

Doflamingo's stats scale above Luffy's... he's listed as being comparable or equal to Gear 4th Luffy since he tanked hits from it. Luffy has Island stats via scaling from his Base, Cracker, and to Doflamingo, who already scales to Island characters via feats.

(back from Natsu vs Lufy) @ Cin I never stated that luffy was done developing its just that we havn't seen Achnologia faught as his current best while we have seen luffy at his current best so can you really can't say that luffy is stronger then him if we've yet to see Achnologia at his best. I'm not stateing that luffy will loose in fact I can see him winning. its jsut that we can't say that one is weaker then the other if one has yet to show their "best".

We know Luffy's current best you can't say we don't yes he can still develop but its not going to happen during the battle so as of now he has a limit that we know of, while we don't know Achnologia's limit. I am being open minded about this battle I admit that Luffy can win againts him even if this is Achnologia's strength and he can cripple achnologi with his gear fourth especially with KKG but if he's still lives and concious after takeing that hit and luffy losses his form you can't deny that Luffy is in danger, even if he doesn't have the strength to kill him phsically his Dragon's breath is more then enough powerful to kill him in luffy's weakened state. Like I said Luffy can win but unless he kills him before he weakens from Gear fourth Achnologia will kill him after that, he won't view Luffy as a weaklin and taunt him giving Luffy the chance to recover, during his brief battle with Irene he was shown to acknowledg people.

Acnologia's stats come from scaling above FDK Natsu. His best feats are city level from DC feats (Town for supposedly destroying Tenrou). He has no DC feats that place him any higher

@JB

I get what you're saying about Acno and it probably will happen, but as of now G4 will kill Acno with a few shots, and G4 is also above Acno in Speed, so Acno will probably die, however, if (more like when) Acno gets upgraded later we can just reopen the thread, but saying he will get upgraded is like saying East blue Luffy could beat Doflamingo, because he will get strong enough to beat him someday

I could be wrong so I accept if it is but the way you state that it makes me think that you havn't been paying attention to FT. while yes it hasn't been shown that he is higher then a city its safe to assume so base on whats shown, best example it is quite implied that had it not been for the First master of Fairy tail casting Fairy Sphere Tenrou Island (tenrou island is an island just a small island would of been anilated of the face of the world and thats with one 'simple' breath in his dragon form and I think that the damage was buffered somewhat because of the spell and that it was on water but I could of been missinterpiting that so I'm fine being wrong on that.

and besides what I think what might happen, the states in the AP says that their generally equals; Achnologia being at least Larg Mountain and Luffy base is at Small Island while G4 is at Island so thats not a huge incress of AP for Achnologia since he's at 'least' larg mountain. infact except for Lifting strength since Achnologia's state is unknown, the rest of their states are equal for the most part. so except Luffy's Gear fourth with his higher AP neither has a disctinct advantage in terms of states so its up to oneself in interpertating what is being stated in their states.

Back