• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Yandere's Profile

Junko's Profile

Rules

use low 2-C monika. base timmy

bloodlusted

knowledge of each other

speed equalized

If they can't kill. use incap or bfr.

at first i wanted to use kamen rider but bowser seems to be better. (though given bowsers powers i'm a bit worried)

Edit:

Bowser is too much.

now it's sakuya.

then it was timmy. (low multiverse is unfair for monika) (oh wait based on the yukari thing. the range would be fine but maybe fairly odd parents vs touhou range is different)

NOW IT'S JUNKO. (although based on previous battles like yukari. it should be fine)

Last edited:
Probably Monika via her Plot Manipulation and Existence Erasure.

i was gonna change this matchup due to the fact. that junko has abstract existence.

can monika effect abstract beings? (if not this is a stomp if she can't)

also junko has concept type 3.

she can literally delete the entire concept of monika from existence.

can monika effect abstract beings? (if not this is a stomp if she can't)
" The true form of a God exists as an idea, and a god can spread and manifest itself in any number of physical bodies, each with equal power. While Junko is not a god, she is a Divine Spirit)"

I don't see how she could get by the Plot Manipulation/Existence Erasure here.
also junko has concept type 3.

she can literally delete the entire concept of monika from existence.
Yeah... I think that might be a very big problem for Monika. But how does it exactly work? It only says "All gods can give "names" to things, giving them a concept of their own, and a defined border. She can also modify her own concept/name"

" The true form of a God exists as an idea, and a god can spread and manifest itself in any number of physical bodies, each with equal power. While Junko is not a god, she is a Divine Spirit)"

I don't see how she could get by the Plot Manipulation/Existence Erasure here.

Yeah... I think that might be a very big problem for Monika. But how does it exactly work? It only says "All gods can give "names" to things, giving them a concept of their own, and a defined border. She can also modify her own concept/name"
here's the wiki article about abstract existence

"Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars."

Again, I don't see how that would mean that Junko couldn't get effected by Plot Manipulation.

and I just read that thread you made asking if existence erasure can affect abstract existence since I thought type 1 didn't mean you couldn't be erased from existence, and now I feel like an idiot

So Monika's only wincons were Plot Manipulation & Existence Erasure (maybe Time Manipulation & Nonexistent Physiology) but that means nothing against Type 1 Abstract Existence.

F for Monika.

Last edited:
"Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars."

Again, I don't see how that would mean that Junko couldn't get effected by Plot Manipulation.

and I just read that thread you made asking if existence erasure can affect abstract existence since I thought type 1 didn't mean you couldn't be erased from existence, and now I feel like an idiot

So Monika's only wincons were Plot Manipulation & Existence Erasure (maybe Time Manipulation & Nonexistent Physiology) but that means nothing against Type 1 Abstract Existence.

F for Monika.
Hi there I'm from Touhou Deities Upgrades 2 forum And I'm gonna make it clear what is her type of her species Well You should know this should be mark as " Unknow " Cuz we still can't find how to describe Junko's species

1 . In the beginning, nothing in this world had a name. It was a world in which all things were mixed together in chaos. However, the gods in those ancient times gave a name to every last thing, and so the orderly world we see today was born. When naming something, a new border is created that makes it recognizable as one thing. You could say that the power to name is the creation to produce the object from nothingness, clearly the same power as a god’s. And because of the strength of this power, the things themselves remember their names. And that’s why I can see those names in them.
They predate them, unbounded by them, and creates them, they created dualities itself via creating a boundary between them, they're also unaffected if reality and all of it's dualities got destroyed.
2. As far as we know, everything is built upon the existence of boundaries.
If there was no water surface, there could be no lake.
If there was no sky line, neither mountain nor sky could exist.
Were it not for the Great Barrier, even Gensokyo itself wouldn't exist.
If there were no boundaries, everything would probably exist as a single enormous object.
got mention in Curiosities of Lotus Asia/Chapter 15 here

From the Shinto perspective, gods are the true nature within all things. Originally, gods exist namelessly in nature or in tools.
In the beginning, the gods had a much more ambiguous shape, so they were nameless entities with no particular distinctions.
is from Symposium of Post-mysticism/Part 5 here

I touched on it a little in Curiosities of Lotus Asia, but if I have to say it then it would be the power of the gods. A pure power from before things had names. When you give a name to something, its godly nature disappears. But she held onto that pure aspect all this time, and she can bestow it upon other things. It's a power that's almost like
giving birth to a god.
here.

So Why this is about Junko ? According to her ability She can Purify anything to godly nature ( Nothingness and Nameless thing )
So what is godly nature ? Godly nature is " Nothingness " and " Nameless being " when you give name to something ( Concept ) they will lose their Godly nature

So What we can said about Junko's Species ?

ok let's talk about god in touhou
Every god in touhou have 2 - 3 state
1. When they still don't have name ( nothingness )
2. When they have name { avatar ceation } [ Immortality (Type 8 & 9) ]
3. when they lose faith they can become previous form or Mere Youkai

So What we can said about Junko's Species ?
She is the " Pure " Being ( Nothingness , Godly Nature ) or Easy to explain ( Conceptless ) She's doesn't has 2 and 3 stage like other god in Touhou
She's doesn't even has a name of her species or nickname ( like other character ) cuz her Godly Nature So what we can tell....
Junko is very special case for make a VS Cuz We still don't know how to call her species or even what is exactly her species Cuz Divine Spirit doesn't close to what her being now

Last edited:
FoxySonicMaster108 Pokemonfan807

Here for easy to explain what/how is junko species for you two
Godly Nature is the first stage of every god before they " exist " and before have a " name " AKA Nothingness, Nameless
and when god have a " name " and " exist " and have their own " Concept " then they have avatar [ Immortality (Type 8 & 9) ]
And Junko just purify herself to being Godly Nature and and Conceptless

So call her species whatever you want NGL Researching about Junko's species give me a headache

Last edited:
Back