• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

This is perfect and will help so ******* much
They also have a Dona Morte profile:

They also have a Dona Morte profile:
Yes

Hiyise0_d.webp

Infinity gibis include a infinity amount of mauricio verses, also can You just tell the layers alread? You aren't explaining anything

By layers do you mean higher dimensions?
no, I mean something like this
Spatial infinity = 1 layer
Normal timeline = 2 layers
Publishment timeline = 3 layers
Pagetime timeline = contain the publishment timeline so 4 layers
Monicaverse contains It's own timeline as far as I know = 5 layers
Mauricioverse contains infinity alternative comics = 6 layers
Mauricioverse spacial dimension = 7 layers
Mauricioverse timeline = 8 layers
Infinity alternative comics = 9 layers
Outside thr comics = 10 layers
Mauricio created god who created the spacial dimensions of the real world = 11 layers
God also created time so = 12 layers

no, I mean something like this
Ok then:

The Universe = 1 layer
Normal timeline and Maurícioverso = 2 layers
Publishment and Pagetime timeline = 3 layers
Outside the comics = 4 layers
Mauricio created god who created the spacial dimensions of the real world = 5 layers
God also created time so = 6 layers

Last edited:
Normal timeline and Maurícioverso = 2 layers
why are the together? destroying a infinity space is high 3-A an destroying a timeline is low 2-C, same with creating, timeline is a layer of It's own so mauricioverse is still a layer bellow

and the infinity comics are a layer above mauricioverse... or a layer bellow, anyway It's a extra layer, outside that I agree that this is the bare minimun TM has
Tbh it´s better you guys end the TDM jovem part and then we discuss the classic comics
Lol, how many times I said that alread?

why are the together? destroying a infinity space is high 3-A an destroying a timeline is low 2-C, same with creating, timeline is a layer of It's own so mauricioverse is still a layer bellow
Ins´t Maurícioverso the multiverse? If so, every single universe has it´s own timeline, making a timeline and a collective of timelines of the same level
and the infinity comics are a layer above mauricioverse... or a layer bellow, anyway It's a extra layer, outside that I agree that this is the bare minimun TM has
I still don´t understand wtf does this means, how would other comics influence in TDM cosmology?
Lol, how many times I said that already?
We are still discussing that lol, so you didn´t applied your own idea

Ins´t Maurícioverso the multiverse? If so, every single universe has it´s own timeline, making a timeline and a collective of timelines of the same level
no, mauricioverse is a place not just the colective of all universes, mauricioverse is that space with a lamp with mauricio face in the center, the time line is still anothher layer of infinity sinse to destroy a time line You need to destroy as well ever "frame" that mauricioverse existed and will exist that is also a infinity amount

basically, creating a timeline is another layer of infinity
I still don´t understand wtf does this means, how would other comics influence in TDM cosmology?
What You talking about? It's something that exist inside the TDM cosmology, there is a infinity number of paralel comics that are the same size as the TDM cosmology inside the TDM comics
We are still discussing that lol, so you didn´t applied your own idea
You insisted to do that lol, and also I don't mind discussing, just making things about TDM

no, mauricioverse is a place not just the colective of all universes, mauricioverse is that space with a lamp with mauricio face in the center, the time line is still anothher layer of infinity sinse to destroy a time line You need to destroy as well ever "frame" that mauricioverse existed and will exist that is also a infinity amount

basically, creating a timeline is another layer of infinity
You one page ago: No, the mauricio verse is basically a colective of each character personal multiverse

From what you are describing that´s a Hypertimeline
What You talking about? It's something that exist inside the TDM cosmology, there is a infinity number of paralel comics that are the same size as the TDM cosmology inside the TDM comics
But why it would be 1 layer above the multiverse?

You insisted to do that lol, and also I don't mind discussing, just making things about TDM
You also didn´t helped ngl

You one page ago: No, the mauricio verse is basically a colective of each character personal multiverse

From what you are describing that´s a Hypertimeline
no, You are mixing things up, diferent from a conventional multiverse, TM multiverses are phisicall, but You can forget It, I just didn't noticed that You had alread putted Publishment timeline after mauricioverse, IDK how I missed that
But why it would be 1 layer above the multiverse?
It can be one bellow too, but this still will mean that

The Universe = 1 layer
Normal timeline and infinity comics = 2 layers
Mauricioverse = 3 layers
Publishment and Pagetime timeline = 4 layers
Outside the comics = 5 layers
Mauricio created god who created the spacial dimensions of the real world = 6 layers
God also created time so = 7 layers

no, You are mixing things up, diferent from a conventional multiverse, TM multiverses are phisicall, but You can forget It, I just didn't noticed that You had alread putted Publishment timeline after mauricioverse, IDK how I missed that
Ok then
It can be one bellow too, but this still will mean that
Why it would be below or above? Why the infinity comics and the Maurícioverso can´t coexist since they are both multiverses?

Why it would be below or above? Why the infinity comics and the Maurícioverso can´t coexist since they are both multiverses?
Why would they? The mauricio verse is exclusive for the alternative versions of the TDM, the infinity gibis are universes outside the TDM characters, one infinity comic universe would be the same size as a mauricioverse

Not really, both still countable infinite, but somehow separated
No, sorry but I can't accept that the infinity gibis are psralel infinities, especially when It's based of somethig on the "real world" and not inside the TDM, the infinity gibis are literaly separated gibis of other publishers while mauricioverse is all the TDM things, mauricioverse is inside the comics. The infinity gibis are all thewdiferent comics

Talking about that, does Cascão damaged or have any chance in his "fight" against the Deus Molusco?
Yes, Cebolinha also fought It and monica made the deus molusco run away from fear and damage It with a coelhads

No, sorry but I can't accept that the infinity gibis are psralel infinities, especially when It's based of somethig on the "real world" and not inside the TDM, the infinity gibis are literaly separated gibis of other publishers while mauricioverse is all the TDM things, mauricioverse is inside the comics. The infinity gibis are all thewdiferent comics
Then why they would affect the cosmology if they are completely separated from the TDM cosmology?

Yes, Cebolinha also fought It and monica made the deus molusco run away from fear and damage It with a coelhads
Ok then

Back