• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Now TDM claimed Japan and USA heroes to It self \o/

I love how we always had a good relationship with thouse other productions

what You think?~

what You think?~
Good matchs

If the "fictional" character can affect the "real" one without external help from that real character then it doesn´t qualifies
Nerd Emoji Horn Meme Song by Duge Sound Effect - Meme Button - Tuna

Layers of infinity have to do with dimensionality
no, if I can destroy a bucket that contains infinity amounts of buckets that also have infinity amounts of buckets that also have infinity amounts of buckets that have infinity amounts of crabs inside I will still be destroying 5 layers of infinities(I mean, If I destroy the main bucket and everything inside It)
It will still have Maurício as a higher dimensional being in relation to the main characters
I mean, If TDM does not meet the R > F criteria, the verse will only be 2-A, unless the Big timeline gets approved as Tier 1
even without the 1-A R > F TDM still can reach at least low 1-C, trough I forgot what chain Accelerated decide was the "correct one" to remenber how many layers of infinity It was

no, if I can destroy a bucket that contains infinity amounts of buckets that also have infinity amounts of buckets that also have infinity amounts of buckets that have infinity amounts of crabs inside I will still be destroying 5 layers of infinities(I mean, If I destroy the main bucket and everything inside It)
What you described it´s an uncountable infinite aka higher dimensions

Makes sense

Anyway, i don´t understand why the "layers of infinity" stuff would be somehow useful

Tier 1: Extradimensional​

Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.

Back