• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Then the comics are just their own separate multiverse lol, we came back to where we begin
You are talkig like the TDMJ and the Universe that looks like Calvin and Hobbes are in the mauricioverse, but no, the TDMJ is a piece in the mauricioverse while the "Looks like Calvin and Hobbes" would have a cosmology the same size as mauricioverse that the writers can also control and see as fiction
Fragancy manipulation for cascão, genious inteligence for cebolinha as well social influence (can convince everyone to partake on his plans and trick monica) magali has a bunch of magics, cascão has animal manipulation as he a bunch of times has show to train his flies, monica also has SI and there is more but I think this is enough exemples

Then the comics are just their own separate multiverse lol, we came back to where we begin
You are talkig like the TDMJ and the Universe that looks like Calvin and Hobbes are in the mauricioverse, but no, the TDMJ is a piece in the mauricioverse while the "Looks like Calvin and Hobbes" would have a cosmology the same size as mauricioverse that the writers can also control and see as fiction
Fragancy manipulation for cascão, genious inteligence for cebolinha as well social influence (can convince everyone to partake on his plans and trick monica) magali has a bunch of magics, cascão has animal manipulation as he a bunch of times has show to train his flies, monica also has SI and there is more but I think this is enough exemples

Maybe I found a way to push 7-C to Turma da Mônica Jovem
hqdefault.jpg

I know that they aren´t in the maurícioverso, but they still a separate multiverse
Interesting

I know that they aren´t in the maurícioverso, but they still a separate multiverse
Okay now You lost me... just show me this again but putting the infinity gibs here too
Ok then:

The Universe = 1 layer
Normal timeline and Maurícioverso = 2 layers
Publishment and Pagetime timeline = 3 layers
Outside the comics = 4 layers
Mauricio created god who created the spacial dimensions of the real world = 5 layers
God also created time so = 6 layers

EU OLHANDO PRO GOKU E SEM ENTENDER NADA - iFunny Brazil

Okay now You lost me... just show me this again but putting the infinity gibs here too
The Universe = 1 layer
Normal timeline, Maurícioverso and the Infinity gibis = 2 layers
Publishment and Pagetime timeline = 3 layers
Outside the comics = 4 layers
Mauricio created god who created time = 5 layers

The infinity gibis aren´t superior to the Maurícioverso, they are just their own separate multiverse, it´s simple to understand

Back