• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Post image

So, the profiles of TMJ that left to do is:

-Cebola
-Magali
-Cascão
-Capitão Feio
-Jumenta Voadora
-Dr. Bikkuri
-Angelo (Maybe?)
Did I forgot someone?

Let's see...

Firstly we have 3 dimensions of space, this can be considered sinse outside the comics they see all 3 dimensions as 2D, so 3 layes infinities, now, TD also has 3 dimensions of time, the normal time that would be piteco > monica > cabeleira negra or somethig like that

Then we have the publishment time, this is the time line that let's then walk from the monica comics to piteco comics for exemple, this timeline can be better seen in the monicaverse especial when they go see past cebolinha that explain about how "piteco havig a nail on his club" is the past, as well old desings

The same saga showed the existence of the "page time" that is the time in betwing panels of a comic, so now we have 6 layes infinities that outside the comics is seen as as a 2D unmoving outside the comics

Okay, this would be just the "monicaverse" that is one of infinity places in the mauricioverse(tecnically there are multiple infinities inside, but I don't think the monicaverse contains a infinity number of variations of monica alrernative dimensions) that contains everything I said before inside and infinity copies from Mauricio infinity creativity and for every diferent comic launched , making the mauricio verse infinity It self

as show by monicas beig able to exist outside their dimensions in their base inside the mauricio verse, It also contains a timelibe of It's own, as well It's own infinity 3D space, so that's 4 more infinities seen as 2D outside the comics making now 9 layers of infinities

Now we have the infinity comics alternative dimensions that contain theorically infinity dimensions similar to the mauricio verse, so 10 layers

Seeing something as 2D gives 1 more layer of infinities, so outside the comics is one more layer of infinity making 11 layers

Mauricio also created god and Dona Morte, this is suported by the fact the heaven stairway is inside the comics

Sinse god created the teal world as well including It's spacial dimensions 1 more layer of infinity, so now 12 layers

Time dimension is 13

But... let me fix a mistake, spatial dimensions even trough It's 3D this is only 3 infinities not 3 layers... so let me recount

Spatial infinity = 1 layer
Normal timeline = 2 layers
Publishment timeline = 3 layers
Pagetime timeline = contain the publishment timeline so 4 layers
Monicaverse contains It's own timeline as far as I know = 5 layers
Mauricioverse contains infinity alternative comics = 6 layers
Mauricioverse spacial dimension = 7 layers
Mauricioverse timeline = 8 layers
Infinity alternative comics = 9 layers
Outside thr comics = 10 layers
Mauricio created god who created the spacial dimensions of the real world = 11 layers
God also created time so = 12 layers

Exactly 12 layers, if the monicaverse is also infinity in size (infinity monicas) this would mean 13 layers, I know monicaverse lacks It's own spatial dimension... I think but I can be wrong

Ignore the first part and only look this part

Spatial infinity = 1 layer
Normal timeline = 2 layers
Publishment timeline = 3 layers
Pagetime timeline = contain the publishment timeline so 4 layers
Monicaverse contains It's own timeline as far as I know = 5 layers
Mauricioverse contains infinity alternative comics = 6 layers
Mauricioverse spacial dimension = 7 layers
Mauricioverse timeline = 8 layers
Infinity alternative comics = 9 layers
Outside thr comics = 10 layers
Mauricio created god who created the spacial dimensions of the real world = 11 layers
God also created time so = 12 layers

I was not thinking enough when making the first part

Okay, on the episode the sun feat comes oodle survived having a cannon at point blank hitting him and a train explosion that logically should be stronger then his guns so I have my awnser

It could be argued that the guns in other episodes could be weaker but not in the same episode

Back