• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Publishment timeline = 3 layers
Pagetime timeline = contain the publishment timeline so 4 layers
can you send the image proving the existence of these timelines?
Monicaverse contains It's own timeline as far as I know = 5 layers
Why?
Mauricioverse contains infinity alternative comics = 6 layers
Mauricioverse spacial dimension = 7 layers
Why the comics would be lower dimensional in comparison to the spatial dimensions?
Mauricioverse timeline = 8 layers
Infinity alternative comics = 9 layers
Where is this showed?
Mauricio created god who created the spacial dimensions of the real world = 11 layers
God also created time so = 12 layers
Proof of God being the same being inside and outside of the comic?

can you send the image proving the existence of these timelines?

4:33
Dragonite sent the pagetime before but can't find serching on Yourube, I will look the link after sending this awnser

Each characterverse represents their individual comics, so a cebolinha comic is difere t from a monica comic (cebolinhaverse vs monicaverse) both work separated from one another even trough the monica verse has It's own versions of cebolinha forexemple, making then all have their own timeline for the fact they are completly separated from one another, while the mauricioverse has all of then in a sigle timeline

Why the comics would be lower dimensional in comparison to the spatial dimensions?
Comics are 2D pieces of paper as seen by the writers, same logic as looneytoons

Where is this showed?
Read the monicaverse awnser
For the infinity gibis

Proof of God being the same being inside and outside of the comic?
Morte states her self to be the same outside and inside the comics and still be a creation of mauricio, this logic should scale to god

4:33
Dragonite sent the pagetime before but can't find serching on Yourube, I will look the link after sending this awnser

This looks like just a normal multiverse
Each characterverse represents their individual comics, so a cebolinha comic is difere t from a monica comic (cebolinhaverse vs monicaverse) both work separated from one another even trough the monica verse has It's own versions of cebolinha forexemple, making then all have their own timeline for the fact they are completly separated from one another
Again, this looks like just a normal Multiverse

Comics are 2D pieces of paper as seen by the writers, same logic as looneytoons
I am talking about the comics in the Maurícioverso, why the writers see they as 2D even with the comics being 3D and real? (Unless i understand something wrong)
Morte states her self to be the same outside and inside the comics and still be a creation of mauricio, this logic should scale to god
Dona Morte is older than Maurício, so Maurício didn´t create her, also, i don´t see why this would also apply to God

I am talking about the comics in the Maurícioverso, why the writers see they as 2D even with the comics being 3D and real? (Unless i understand something wrong)

Dona Morte is older than Maurício, so Maurício didn´t create her, also, i don´t see why this would also apply to God
It's not, I pass the torch to dragonite to explain better, about the time thing

Ye, beig older then mauricio means nothig when the bairo do limoeiro acts in a diferent timestrem then the outside of the comics timeline, piteco is prehistoric but mauricio still created him for exemple

What do you mean?
I mean, do You have proof the writers dodn't created Dona Morte or god? After all the heaven staircase beig inside the comics is a very big evidence, as well cebolinha becomig god, satan existing inside the comics as well and Dona morte acting as the celestial characters inside the comics are "her bosses"

I mean, do You have proof the writers dodn't created Dona Morte or god? After all the heaven staircase beig inside the comics is a very big evidence, as well cebolinha becomig god, satan existing inside the comics as well and Dona morte acting as the celestial characters inside the comics are "her bosses"
I never said Maurício didn´t created her, but somehow she exists before Maurício even think in creating her.......

1 and 2 - Mauricio verse diferently from a normal multiverse is a space that is outside the alternative monicaverses, when the monicas are in the mauricioverso they aren't in any of their universes but in a place outside It, as well older versions of monica being considered diferent universes and the past at the same time

... they see everythig in the comics as a piece of paper in a comic, the characters are just able to freely walk in and out of It
I never said Maurício didn´t created her, but somehow she exists before Maurício even think in creating her.......
That's just a form of paradox/acasuality, Mauricio created Dona Morte and that made her always exist, It kinda also suport that mauricio has control over the real world dimension of time

Oh, almost forgot, the cinigibi of back to the future and the crossover with DC also pass in the real world, both have some suportig feats of that like characters interacting with thw border of the panels even trough they are in the real world (proving that the writers creation powers have some kind of effect on the real world) and monica harmig mr.(insert keybord spam here) that could mess with the timeline to the point of superman never existing

1 and 2 - Mauricio verse diferently from a normal multiverse is a space that is outside the alternative monicaverses, when the monicas are in the mauricioverso they aren't in any of their universes but in a place outside It, as well older versions of monica being considered diferent universes and the past at the same time

... they see everythig in the comics as a piece of paper in a comic, the characters are just able to freely walk in and out of It
So R>F transcendence? I never denied it tbh
That's just a form of paradox/acasuality, Mauricio created Dona Morte and that made her always exist, It kinda also suport that mauricio has control over the real world dimension of time

Oh, almost forgot, the cinigibi of back to the future and the crossover with DC also pass in the real world, both have some suportig feats of that like characters interacting with thw border of the panels even trough they are in the real world (proving that the writers creation powers have some kind of effect on the real world) and monica harmig mr.(insert keybord spam here) that could mess with the timeline to the point of superman never existing
Depois dizem q o Maurício n tem ego inflado, o cara se coloca como criador do mundo na própria história

From what you talked to me this is, at max, 1-C

Do you mean the white spaces? If so, what is the proof of time existing in these places?
If I remember correctly they used it to travel in time.

Me trying to remember the name of the comic:
Siga: @escoladadepressao on X: Eu tentando lembrar de algo que nem estudei  https://t.co/2Jee7disDg / X

Back