• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Low 6-B: Was destroying Cabeleireira Negra's ship effortless

Possibly 4-C: Astronauta said that Cabeleireira Negra will became unstopbble in the galaxy, even when he is aware of the Usagi Mimi's army and the Pulsar Robots
Huumm... 4-C is not possibke is straight up true unless Pulsar also get's a low 6-B key

I think

4-C, possible high 3-A

Is the best option

Hum... okay I don't think I see any problem other then the baseball thing, but I can be wrong about It

Also, You can remove the "possible" from RW trough wishes, her interaction with cebola and cacão proves that she really can grant wishes

Good to go
I removed the BFR and the possibly

Hum... okay I don't think I see any problem other then the baseball thing, but I can be wrong about It

Also, You can remove the "possible" from RW trough wishes, her interaction with cebola and cacão proves that she really can grant wishes

Good to go
By the way, what is gonna be the name of the profile?

Can be:

Mônica Jovem
Mônica Teen
Mônica (Turma da Mônica Jovem)
Or other option

Mônica joined the party

Mônica joined the party
Do you thing of força matris vs provedor?

How You do that to something that the body is made of RW and can teleport?
Teleport is kind useless since FMU has the same range as Provedor.

Intangibility can be affected or negated If the opponent has control under the elemental of the target body

Ex: A soul can be attacked with Soul Hax

Intangibility can be affected or negated If the opponent has control under the elemental of the target body
FMU only has RW when realizing wishes so unless she is using someone wish to hit Provedor... no, and even then, Provedor absorbs wishes to become stronger so It can also be nullified

FMU only has RW when realizing wishes so unless she is using someone wish to hit Provedor... no, and even then, Provedor absorbs wishes to become stronger so It can also be nullified
Just noticed now that Provedor don't have telepathy, even when all his tricks is realize a wish that Cebola just thought

Just noticed now that Provedor don't have telepathy, even when all his tricks is realize a wish that Cebola just thought
I mean, he absorbs wishes but You are correct, I also wanted to give him imersion for apearing in a white board, Earth manipula for being the one who broke the cave ground to bring the trio to his poket dimension and something involving the fact he is the reason humanity evolved, biological manipulation? Power Bestowal? Power Modification? idk

r/porramauricio - Deu a louca no Little Onion

Little Onion confess

I don't think bringing someone into. Poket dimension can count as range, but teleportig someone out of the pocket dimension into a place much further away then they where before entering the poket dimension may give

Don't forget immersion to provedor

I don't know what add more to the CRT
Pre-Reboot Provedor:
Sound Manipulation (Gave to humans voice to give names)
Mind Manipulation (Gave intelligence to humans create and invent new things)
Earth Manipulation (Makes the ground below Cebola breaks)
Telepathy (He knows exactly how Cebola felt about Mônica, and he knew what his desire was, he knew what people's desires were, even before speech was created)
Possible Interdimensional Range (Teleported Cebola and his friends, to what look like be his own pocket dimension)
Immersion (Appeared inside the blackboard and a cell phone)
Stealth Mastery (Appeared behind Mônica without her noticing)

Post-Reboot Provedor:

Earth Manipulation (Makes the ground below Marina breaks)
Telepathy (He know what people's desires are)
Possible Interdimensional Range (Teleported Licurgo and his friends, to what look like be his own pocket dimension)

Akanin:
LS Class 10 (Comparable to Mônica)
Thread Manipulation (Created threads to hold Mônica)
Remove his immortality (Type 4 and 8), his AE2 already cover that

Speed:

Atlas has a accepted High Hypersonic+ calc, this scale to basically everyone who can keep up with him (Astro Boy and Mônica)

Back