• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Still has the "turned a storm into blood" in range and I don't think controling the dead is mind manipulation, at best body puppetry

But I don't think any of that is need, necromanxy alread cover controling the dead most of the time, trough would still mention that she also control them on the justification in for necromancy
Changed

One left

One left
Good luck, I wonder if she should get size shanging thanks to the size she got when telling the story to cebola

Now we can... NOT do the Filhos da Umbra team profile, beacuse Cebola was also a menber of It for a while, meaning we need to make a profile for cebola first... :p
Crying Emoji Meme GIF - Crying Emoji Meme - Descobrir e ...

By the way, what abou Mônica's profile
I would add in the acrobatic section "Cebola who recived the same ninja traning eventually would learn how to jump over a 10 meters tall bambu" and "comaprable to Cascão who could dodge out of the way of minor danmaku of ninja stars with stunts before reciving any actual ninjutsu traning"

For supernatural will power I would mention the fact that she resisted provedor trough willpower and in the "Reality warping and Casuality manipulation resistence" change RW to memory manipulation sinse she didn't resist the RW directly, just what It did, also explain that Provedor was targeting cebola

I'm not sure if she can have BFR by the baseball feat sinse she actually used a bat to do It and the baseball is a smaller and lighter object them a actual fighter, I guess You could say she can BFR small objects with a bat as optional equipament sinse we aren't actaully sure if she can just punch or trow someone to orbit

For Força Matriz, granting wishes is normaly considered magic and not RW, and Cabeleira Negra could be just saying "I'm will be so powerfull that I will be able to do whatever I want" and not actual wishes

Força matriz may as well be high 3-A sinse It's the enrgy of "all living beings" and the universe beingh infinity this imply infinity life forms, and also includes Provedor energy that is high 3-A

I think that's all for Powers and Habilities

added
For supernatural will power I would mention the fact that she resisted provedor trough willpower and in the "Reality warping and Casuality manipulation resistence" change RW to memory manipulation sinse she didn't resist the RW directly, just what It did, also explain that Provedor was targeting cebola
Changed
For Força Matriz, granting wishes is normaly considered magic and not RW, and Cabeleira Negra could be just saying "I'm will be so powerfull that I will be able to do whatever I want" and not actual wishes
I mean in the RW's page say this: "Examples include: granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc."
Força matriz may as well be high 3-A sinse It's the enrgy of "all living beings" and the universe beingh infinity this imply infinity life forms, and also includes Provedor energy that is high 3-A
FMU will be: Low 6-B, possibly High 3-A; 4-C, possibly High 3-A or just High 3-A?

I mean in the RW's page say this: "Examples include: granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc."
Fair, still only possible trough

FMU will be: Low 6-B, possibly High 3-A; 4-C, possibly High 3-A or just High 3-A?
Huuummm...I don't know, sinsse the "having provedor energy" is a pretty strog and straight foward scale sinse as far as we are aware Provedor is alive, what is the reasons for the AP values again? Not feeling like cheking

Huuummm...I don't know, sinsse the "having provedor energy" is a pretty strog and straight foward scale sinse as far as we are aware Provedor is alive, what is the reasons for the AP values again? Not feeling like cheking
Low 6-B: Was destroying Cabeleireira Negra's ship effortless

Possibly 4-C: Astronauta said that Cabeleireira Negra will became unstopbble in the galaxy, even when he is aware of the Usagi Mimi's army and the Pulsar Robots

Back