• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki, Upgrade based on the Light Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
For reasons others have stated, I disagree with the potential upgrade, at least for canon Momoshiki, and I'm not sure he really needs a non-canon section on his profile.

Okay. The majority of the staff disagree with the potential upgrades and fully regard the movel as non-canon.

Therefore, we should begin implementing the changes to Momoshiki's statistics based on Naruto and Sasuke's recent downgrade in which his AP and Durability will be Moon level+ when fused based on his fight with Rinnegam Sasuke, as SO6P mode Naruto wasn't used.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Okay. The majority of the staff disagree with the potential upgrades and fully regard the movel as non-canon.
Therefore, we should begin implementing the changes to Momoshiki's statistics based on Naruto and Sasuke's recent downgrade in which his AP and Durability will be Moon level+ when fused based on his fight with Rinnegam Sasuke, as SO6P mode Naruto wasn't used.
Seems legit

Tier: High 6-A | 5-C | 5-C

Attack Potency:
Multi-Continent level+ (broke through 100% Rikoudo Kurama Sage mode Naruto's shield, knocking him unconscious in the process)| Moon level+ (Broke Sasuke's Susanoo knocking him unconscious in the process) | Moon level+

Speed:
Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with Naruto and Sasuke) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with 100% Kurama Biju Mode Naruto)

Lifting Strength: Class T | Class T+ (Displaced Mountains, can move this much with his rinnegan)| Class P

Striking Strength:
Unknown. Possibly ZJ (Uses his jutsus to battle)| Class NJ (Overwhelmed Rinegan Sasuke consistently) | Class NJ

Durability:
Multi-Continent level | Moon level+ | Moon level+

Stamina:
Extremely High

Range: Cross-Dimensional

Standard Equipment:
Byakugan, Rinnegan, Created Tools, Black Receivers

Intelligence: Very High

Weaknesses: Momoshiki has quite sadistic tendencies.

Key: Base | Kinshiki Absorbed | Lava Golem

^holy shit man, the images linked look awful :p give me the time of the scenes, i will find better image for the same scene

Thanks, I'd appreciate the help. I'm on my phone right now so I'm technologically limited. If you can wait for a bit I can get it fixed up. Edit: Fixed images.

Does anyone realize that calling the novels non canon mean that The Last, Naruto Gaiden, and Boruto the movie is also non canon? Not saying that I agree with this upgrade, but the fact is everything about the Naruto project is canon material, including the novels. Just think about that lol.

And Momoshiki tanked his own BBs so I don't understand the unknown rating honestly.

I agree with most of the other staff here, we shouldn't consider the novel canon if it contradicts the feats itself and what the other characters can do. Also, even if we consider Boruto-arc Naruto to be above War Arc Naruto, it would still be iffy whether or not that's worthy of the planet scaling considering the retcons on the planet statement itself.

His range should be changed to cross dimensional instead of multi solar system so should Sasuke since there's no evidence it was that far away last I checked.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
His range should be changed to cross dimensional instead of multi solar system so should Sasuke since there's no evidence it was that far away last I checked.
I agree with this.

I also agree with the other staff members regarding the canonicity of the novel.

that's silly considering Naruto & Sasuke should be at Small Planet and a Planet level being would not one-shot them especially when they were fused together they one-shotted his Golem "supposedly strongest form" & Boruto damaging him was P.I.S. obviously. In other news, Why were they downgraded in the first place? Where was that important Debate, I thought DontTalk's Calculation proved a pretty damn good basis on The God-Tiers of the narutoverse's scaling and we could finally close that chapter lol

Okay, but why divide the feat by 4 times...Naruto & Sasuke sealing Kaguya and creating the moon was a Small Planet Lvl feat dividing that turnout in two results in 2.26 x 10^30 which still equates into Small Planet Level I don't get it haha

Ah that makes much more sense the only thing is he didn't Integrate so we can't assume that the gravitational force they produce with the jutsu is actually our constant of g

So, can somebody adjust Mokoshiki's statistics to the values proposed by TheMightyRegulator?

To note for those who might be confused, the movie kinda explained that each planet has a Shinju on it. While the Shinju on the world that the Naruto series takes on became a vessel for Kaguya after she merged into it, its chakra given to the populace by Hagoromo, Momoshiki completely drained the life out of his Shinju and reduced its planet into a dead world as a consequence.

Nibbler3100 said:
Ah that makes much more sense the only thing is he didn't Integrate so we can't assume that the gravitational force they produce with the jutsu is actually our constant of g
Gravitational acceleration wasn't used. What was used is the gravitational constant which is Universal.

Nibbler3100 said:
Definitely Since Toneri should be Small Planet Level due to him reaching Hamura's level
This was literally never stated.

and based on this calc

Momo >>> Toneri

If you're referring to the calc where Toneri moved the Moon it was deemed multi-continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back