• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Molecule Man(Beyonders) vs Beyonder(Pre-Retcon)

Beyonder is either one of two things: Millions times stronger then Eternity, or millions times more powerful than LT + ( Even though I believe the first ) . He is superior to LT, but to what degree is unknown.

MM is superior to LT due to defeating the Beyonders, who one-shotted LT in a single shot. Yeah...

So, I would say inconclusive due to both of their powers countering each other, and seemingly being on an similar level of power.

Ok, this fight happened in Secret Wars II, and the Molecule Man said:

'The Beyonder operates on levels unimaginable to me.'

beyonder is millions of times more powerful thsn LT, TOAA, Fulcrum and every other Marvel guy combined. He is the most powerful creation in all of Marvel, if not fiction. Molceule Man is powerful, and I believe he once contained a multiverse in a box, but there is no chance he can beat Beyonder.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Beyonder is either one of two things: Millions times stronger then Eternity, or millions times more powerful than LT + ( Even though I believe the first ) . He is superior to LT, but to what degree is unknown.
MM is superior to LT due to defeating the Beyonders, who one-shotted LT in a single shot. Yeah...

So, I would say inconclusive due to both of their powers countering each other, and seemingly being on an similar level of power.
Lets just say Million Times stronger so not really validly "Outclassing" such as oh Im Million times multiversal+ and your multiversal+ so IM SOOOO MUCH STRONGER so although thats true its not a teir above now third Molecule Man and Beyonder literrally oppisite but the same (stated) meaning this thread is useless and should most likeley be deleted

^ Sorry never mind Molecule Man wins via High Hyperverse level (He was almost equal in power to the Beyonder) but then High Hyperverse level (He absorbed The Beyonders' powers, and added them to his own) meaning that its basically Molecule Man + Beyonder vs Beyonder so if you said both pre retcon than Beyoonder won but "PEAK POWER" its obviously MM so this thread is still needing to be HAKAIED

Back