• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

either Nu, Unicorn, or Xi vs Strelizia would be a massive spite match lmao

Hiro and Zero Two have basically no hax and can be precogged into oblivion by Amuro, Banagher, and Hathaway

even in their Red 6-C key the three of them can precog and beam them

Last edited:
Do keep in mind, this is technically a major CRT we gonna have to do since this involves the entire verse. One of us gonna do it in the near future or so.

I guess just post the link and put spacing between other links? I'm not sure how it works either

we also actually need calc members on board with actually watching the shows and making calcs for the series

Don't need to be specifict on "actually watching the show", otherwise we would have a very hard time for finding that specifict calc members

I kinda hope the movie would feel more Pacific Rim than Transformers. I feel the former fits better for Gundam than the latter

So i think I found good UC era lifting strength. in O8th MS team the gouf custom is able to push a section of highway off itself with only 1 arm.

im also rewatching Unicorn after finishing OYW, Zeta, ZZ, and CCA, and it's as good as i remembered it

I feel like I should rewatch Gundam Unicorn after replaying Nier Automata so I can stockpile that Christmas pain :]

Christmas pain hit different

being a Gundam fan, it was only natural for me to be gaslit by everyone in existence into thinking that Unicorn was bad and gatekept when i suggested otherwise

just like when I was a RWBY fan and was gaslit into thinking it was somehow "good" or a "flawed gem" as the bootlickers put it, or a "distortion of Monty's vision" as the haters of the show put it

Last edited:
lesson of the day:

radicalized fanbases are really fond of gaslighting and gatekeeping as a tool to instate monolithism

Last edited:
probably supersonic+ speeds, since its 105-120mm, which is artillery class

artillery usually fire at around 400-900 m/s

do we have any info on how fast the zaku's machine gun rounds move? since the lead on 08th ms team can dodge them on foot and is not a new type.
"08th ms team is the most realistic gundam series!"
"Shiro dodge a f***ing rocket"
images

I know everyone is focused on UC at the moment, but Kira and the Freedom Gundam traveling from the Zaft PLANTS to earth also should be calced

Also have we decided how we want to handle these profiles? Like are they for the pilots like we currently do with simon and shinji or are we doing specific mecha profiles ala obd?(would prefer the latter personally)

we're doing pilot profiles

and alternate versions of mobile suits these people pilot would be considered optional equipment for a specific mobile suit key

like Perfectibility's gear being optional equipment for Unicorn, or 00 Qan[T] Full Saber's gear being optional equipment for 00 Qan[T]

Back