• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

no because Dragon Ball has 1000x as much hax as Gundam does

plus he speed blitzes a trillion times over

Its basically confirmed that all Gundams after Turn A are also part of the Dark History, since guidebooks on Turn A made after it released list newer AUs like SEED and 00

so downgrade for OYW mobile suits

Hopefully there's high end feats in Gryps Conflict we can use to establish a good scaling chain for early UC, from OYW to Gryps to ZZ to CCA to Unicorn, since the rest of UC is completely unaffected by this downgrade

OYW is One Year War

I thought RX-78-2 was town level before i found that calc about its durability

its now City Block level+ instead

Zeta might be around Town level considering all the calcs ive seen that put it in that range on Fanverse

But ZZ and beyond is Small City, I'm not changing that for shit

Sir, I like to note we literally can not use Narutoforum’s calcs as we gonna need to do some recalcs plus need to being accepted by the calculation members here.

Also, the second calc is from Gundam Builder Try…

Nope

Gundam Build Fighters Try is still Gundam so its still going in, if you can actually show me why I shouldn't count Build Fighters for feats concerning Gunpla be my guest, because even the current Gunpla rankings are ******, considering it was from the days when we had horrible Gundam rankings, and they were only kept because they didnt have to do any calcs for "they are toys", which is incredibly flimsy logic as it is considering this shit happens in Build Fighters Try

Also ****, I was hoping there'd be something good for AGE

Gundam Build Fighters Try is still Gundam so its still going in, suck it

Also ****, I was hoping there'd be something good for AGE
Yeah, but I watch Gundam Build Fighter Try on YouTube and I doubt we gonna get that feat accepted since 1. It destroyed the gunpla responsible for the feat in question and 2. It is also in a virtual stimulation so I don’t know if we can get the calc accepted as it is the only feat in question.

Also don’t tell me you gonna attempt to scale that feat to the other timelines as that will been a mess since no one and I mean NO ONE has done a feat like that again so yeah.

ofc im not scaling to other timelines, everything i've written up to this point was discussing scaling chains for Universal Century, finding the right calcs for the AUs, etc etc

Zeta might be around Town level considering all the calcs ive seen that put it in that range on Fanverse

But ZZ and beyond is Small City, I'm not changing that for shit
Isn't the Zeta able to contend with the Qubeley? I don't remember the Zeta being lower than it

ofc im not scaling to other timelines, everything i've written up to this point was discussing scaling chains for Universal Century, finding the right calcs for the AUs, etc etc
Also when I meant by Nope, I meant we gonna need to compile feats for the Build Fighter timelines and not just the one for Gundam Builder Try since outside of the first calc and keep in mind, it is just that one feat out of how many feats we can get since we have to note that is only in a virtual stimulation we talking about here in the case of Build Fighter Try.
Outside of virtual stimulations, I don’t think we have any impressive feats for the gunplas anyway.

This isn't related to scaling but just to put it out there, when we finally get around to making profiles char should probably get 2 pages. One for his OYW suits and one for zeta and cc

Anyways I think scaling Zeta and The O to Qubeley makes sense as those are considered the most advanced mobile suits in existence at that time. Also you could make an argument for Hyaku Shiki and Gundam mk II as the Hyaku Shiki fought the Qubeley and the mk II is comparable.

Back