• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

with Turn A at 2nd place

I KNOW there's gonna be endless amounts of Gundam fans who'll be mad when they come on this wiki and see Unicorn in first place and Turn A in 2nd
I'd be ok with that.

I always thought Turn A looked goofy.

Forget gundanium, Unicorn Gundam is made of drip in comparison.

with Turn A at 2nd place

I KNOW there's gonna be endless amounts of Gundam fans who'll be mad when they come on this wiki and see Unicorn in first place and Turn A in 2nd
put turn a 1st because strongest gundam, where can i question gundam authors

Unrelated note: Sakura Wars finally joining SRW after so many years

Related note: Atlas Gundam is too skinny like having a malnutrition :v

I just reread the calc for the Quantum System for 00 Quanta

it's Small Country level instead of Continent level

: (

Also its not just the sword that scales, the mobile suit itself is MHS+ and Low 6-B because the Quantum System is identical to Trans-Am but with some more hax involved. Trans-Am in season 2 was made compatible with GN equipment, and Trans-Am is essentially a stat amp, since someone with one GN Drive with Trans-Am can hold off someone with 3 GN Drives without Trans-Am.

good news, we have backup feats for UC

The generator outputs for the mobile suits are Building level-Large Building level

AP and Dura will be higher for now since the first Gundam tanked a Zaku explosion, which is Town level

But if that ends up debunked we can just fall back on Building level to Large Building level for the mobile suits

good news, we have backup feats for UC

The generator outputs for the mobile suits are Building level-Large Building level

AP and Dura will be higher for now since the first Gundam tanked a Zaku explosion, which is Town level

But if that ends up debunked we can just fall back on Building level to Large Building level for the mobile suits
That only applied to OYW MS or also applied to Grips War MS?

beam weapons in UC scale directly to mobile suits themselves as was proven by ZZ and Qubuley's fight, where Qubuley tanked the High Mega Cannon early in the fight, and then later on was defeated by ZZ's beam sabers

Last edited:
what this means is that, even though there are Small Town level feats for Unicorn, Unicorn itself is still Small City level+. The Small Town level feats act as supporting feats for Unicorn's beam weapons being Small City level+.

I just realized someone recalced Unicorn's beam magnum and it came out to be Small City level, which gives even more supporting evidence that Unicorn is Small City level+

Season 1 00 is City Block level, and Season 2 is Town level as well

AGE is also Town level, alongside IBO

Imagine what SEED is gonna be like

Last edited:
oh so SEED is High Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed and reactions

but i dont see anything on AP and durability yet

Back