• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

I meant it's destroy mode. The destroy mode of the Phenex has much better feats than the destroy mode of the other 2. Plus the unicorn modes are just limiters

Keep in mind most of the Phenex's feats in narrative were done with power amps from new type ghosts not from it's own power. like when the amp was off we see the Neo Zeong 2 easily overpowered the unicorn mode Phenex.
So it's because Rita's Newtype power then.

This is going to cause massive amounts of problems in the future I fear

An interview that confirms the Unicorn to be the strongest Gundam in the mainline franchise

with Turn A at 2nd place

I KNOW there's gonna be endless amounts of Gundam fans who'll be mad when they come on this wiki and see Unicorn in first place and Turn A in 2nd

i have a list of the most powerful Gundams from what I've gathered

1. Unicorn (god ******* damnit Fukui) at Low 2-C
2. Turn A (also god ******* damnit Fukui) at High 6-A/4-B
3. Quanta at 6-A
4. Wing Zero at High 6-B
5. V2 at 6-B

Bottom Tiers are the Gundam frames in Iron Blooded Orphans, which are 9-A/8-C until I get Dainsleifs calc

and Gunpla are excluded because they're all 10-C and ******* plastic toys

Ascended Unicorn is Low 2-C because a WoG stated that it was capable of collapsing the universe, which included "three spatial dimensions and time itself"

Hold up why is Unicorn Low 2-C?

And what's the reason for Turn A's ratings
High 6-A because its nanomachines could wipe out all technology on Earth, and 4-B because it was considered a threat to human civilization at large

4-B is massively shakier than High 6-A though, considering that the nanomachines being High 6-A is a far more consistent feat

High 6-A because its nanomachines could wipe out all technology on Earth, and 4-B because it was considered a threat to human civilization at large

4-B is massively shakier than High 6-A though, considering that the nanomachines being High 6-A is a far more consistent feat
That sounds more like technology manip and deconstruction with High 6-A range

I was originally going to put Ascended Unicorn as Unknown because I originally thought the "dimensions collapsing" feat was only stated from the novel, and considering how much of Fukui's bullshit had to be cut from the novel in order for the OVA to actually be made, I thought Low 2-C was dubious at best

But considering its something that was outright stated in an interview, I have far less qualms about putting up Low 2-C for Ascended Unicorn. Normal Unicorn is still Low 7-B+, but Ascended is Low 2-C now.

tbh I don't actually want Low 2-C gundam, but the interview makes it clear that Unicorn ascended really is Low 2-C

my nickname for Unicorn now is "God ******* Damnit Fukui"

and my nickname for Turn A is "God ******* Damnit Fukui 2.0"

I find it so weird that like... there's so many high end feats of Gundam, in the Tier 6 range

but I NEVER expected there to be Tier 2 stuff

especially in a show like Unicorn, which is supposed to be a representation of how ****** the Universal Century is, considering Hathaway's Flash and Victory occur

also, i should clarify, the nanomachines from Turn A and Turn X are generated by the Moonlight Butterfly, which can physically empower both of the Gundams

which is why they're both High 6-A/4-B

i have a list of the most powerful Gundams from what I've gathered

1. Unicorn (god ******* damnit Fukui) at Low 2-C
2. Turn A (also god ******* damnit Fukui) at High 6-A/4-B
3. Quanta at 6-A
4. Wing Zero at High 6-B
5. V2 at 6-B
actually turn a is the aggregate of all gundams so it would be number 1

how? the only shit Turn A has in terms of Newtype tech is some basic psycommu tech that creates Axis Shocks. Its biggest hax is the Moonlight Butterfly, which is High 6-A to 4-B. The Low 2-C shit is only possible because the Unicorn is coated in psychoframe and is built to respond to Newtypes.

I havent watched Turn A. But isnt it just has a role to put down all civilization with the nanomachine ? Not that it actually stronger than it's predessors ? I mean, Turn A didnt fight the Reality Warping technologies like Unicorn family.

Wasn't the Turn A is the strongest Gundam announced in like, when the show first came out, that was like 20 years ago, long before Unicorn was a thing. It should be considered that the statement may just be outdated

And from what I've seen. Moonlight butterfly really isn't an AP thing at all and is more just hax with large range

uhh why? the Gundams are usually piloted by one dude in each respective series unless its the Gundam Mk II, Zeta, or Banshee

Also I gave Banagher a Silver Bullet key

I should see if I can give him a Gundam Mk II key since the Gundam Wiki says he piloted that for some reason

I hope to god Mobile Fighter G Gundam is Tier 6 so that we can do Tomokazu Seki voice actor battle between Domon Kasshu and Gilgamesh

Isn't the EoS God Gundam like 5-B for destroying that one giant devil Gundam? Which is like almost planet sized iirc

It was colony-sized, but idk how big the colonies in Future Century are since they aren't O'Neill cylinders

Class 50 comes from its sheer weight, it's about 23.7 metric tons without equipment and 42.7 metric tons with equipment on

Also is the Low 2-C Unicorn the same as the Unicorn in the ending of Gundam Unicorn? You know the crsytalised version? If so, I feel it should just be Low 2-C with fully awakened newtype power and not possibly far higher. Doesn't need a Low 2-C key. Plus Low 2-C would seem to only translate to AP and not physicals.

Then I feel that shouldn't need his own key and we should just go with my suggestion.

Also destroy mode should upscale to 7-B smh

Back