• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

anyways, i translated it using Yandex and Google

i also translated it using DeepL, so I'm going to use the DeepL translation

Amuro basically draws upon every single soul on Earth to empower the Nu Gundam and allow him to push Axis out of Earth's orbit

Hold up, why the upgrade to 6-C again?

Also I gotta point out that the Unicorn Gundam and the sinanju were both threatened by re entry. So take that as you will

I just looked on the Gundam Wiki, apparently Gryps II, the Colony Laser in Unicorn, has an output of 92 million gigawatts

Hold up, why the upgrade to 6-C again?

Also I gotta point out that the Unicorn Gundam and the sinanju were both threatened by re entry. So take that as you will
6-C because the Qubuley was able to tank a blast from ZZ's High-Mega Cannon, which was stated to have a power output 1/5 of a Colony Laser's output

there was also a mass production model of ZZ that was rendered obsolete by the events of Unicorn

the DeepL, Google Translate, and Yandex Translate translations all translate into "High Mega Cannon has 1/5 the power of a Colony Laser"

all conversion tools online never allow me to convert from gigawatts or joules per second to the units i need in order to pull off conversions, like gigawatt hours or normal joules

its so ******* irritating

i recalced the colony laser's output, using Gryps II this time.

I straight calced the output in gigawatts to joules per second, and then converted it to tons of TNT, and i got 21 megatons of TNT

City level

so uhhh, yea. All of the mobile suits post ZZ get downgraded to Low 7-B, due to the High Mega Cannon scaling to 1/5 of 21 megatons

Last edited:
honestly if the colony laser is that level then the gundam surviving the Zaku explosion might be an outlier if it is a lot higher then that.

honestly if the colony laser is that level then the gundam surviving the Zaku explosion might be an outlier if it is a lot higher then that.
Not really, the Gundam never tanked the full yield of the 7-A explosion. So really, his duration should be much lower due to inverse square law. I remember someone doing an inverse square law of that feat and it yielded somewhere in the low end kilotons range

Zaku explosion is most definitely lower than that, considering Death Battle's calc didnt use inverse square law

i hope Witch from Mercury is good

Its probably gonna be a SEED esque series with a female magical girl macguffin but i hope its good anyways

We should do a list of most cynical Gundam series to most idealistic

I'll go first, and see if other people can fill in the blanks

1. Victory Gundam
2. Zeta Gundam
3. Hathaway's Flash
4. Iron Blooded Orphans
5. Gundam SEED
6. Gundam Unicorn
7. Gundam 00
8. Reconguista in G
9. Turn A Gundam
10. Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Last edited:
In my opinion, IBO and Hathaway are both tied for third

But I'd be more inclined to say Hathaway is more cynical than IBO considering they don't really hide it underneath a veil of "oh I'm fighting for my friends and we keep moving forward until we find the place we belong". Instead Hathaway acknowledges how ****** the Universal Century is and how right Char was to force the people off the Earth to let it heal and let humanity transcend it's limits in space

Can someone tell me the full value for Low 7-B+? Because if it's close enough, I think it can upscale to 7-B

I'd say it could, or the very least the destroy mode could upscale tbh. Considering: Destroy mode > Unicorn > Nu > ZZ

isnt everything up to Turn A canon to each other, then again there are numerous fan theories on how to make CE and AD fit into the Dark History database

isnt everything up to Turn A canon to each other, then again there are numerous fan theories on how to make CE and AD fit into the Dark History database
I remember the whole Turn A thing got retconned. Which makes sense considering I don't see how all previous series could tie into Turn A or even each other.

Btw, where does the Unicorn's Class 50 LS come from?

All of the timelines are technically they're own canon, which is why I talk about AUs like UC, AC, PD, AD, CE, AG. They are all separate timelines that are technically canon, and they all converge into Turn A's Dark History

So are we going with the city level or what? I'm fine with the recent calc but if there is an update with a better value then i'm happy with it

Back