• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

2-C Turn A lmao

I don't really get that tbh. So did turn A turn every show into a single timeline or is the turn A timeline just happen to be all the different shows combined

Turn A was Yoshiyuki Tomino's way of "affirmatively accepting all of the Gundam series"

by just making everything at once ******* canon

if gundam gets like a 2-A spinoff with otherwise normal gundams (just killing multiversal gods, not the pinnacle of all gundams) would Turn A scale above?

Turn A was Yoshiyuki Tomino's way of "affirmatively accepting all of the Gundam series"

by just making everything at once ******* canon
So basically the Turn A timeline is everything single timeline just combining into one timeline for some reason.

Huh...

So I did find something out. the Gundam Delta Kai a suit that is stronger than Mass Production Type ZZ Gundam can only handle firing it's High Mega Cannon at 49% the power of the ZZ gundam's High Mega Cannon. According to it's 1/144 manual.

Would the Zeta Gundam scale to Low 7-B+. IIRC, it's shown as comparable to the Qubeley.

Also where would the Delta Plus scale? My man was done dirty and disrespected by the Banshee

Also, could I get away with saying OYW-Gryps Conflict mobile suits are like Small Town level-Town level since you said the inverse square law was in Kilotons

Last edited:
The justification is that it was made right after ZZ, in UC 0090. The Federation as we see even in the OYW is constantly R&Ding mobile suits and cutting edge technologies to gain an edge in upcoming battles and sometimes mobile suits that are ahead of the curve are discarded as irrelevant a month later, or even mere weeks later, when they create a new model that far surpasses the original in every way. Thus ZZ is put into mass production and then new mobile suits that are better than ZZ's mass production model are created.

Yea, because Banshee is a massively higher degree of Low 7-B+ than Delta Plus is, since the Unicorn Gundam units are just batshit insane compared to everything up to that point. Hell I'd argue the Phenex is inferior to both the Unicorn and Banshee since the Vist Foundation had 3 years worth of R&D to improve both the Unicorn and Banshee compared to Phenex which just sped off with Rita in the cockpit.

One thing I found out they only made 4 ZZ's mass production models before discarding it for newer more powerful mobile suits. the last one that was in use was to an ace pilot before he was given the Gundam Delta Kai.

I'm hoping we get the Zaku explosion calced soon. So that I can make profiles for the Thunderbolt and Atlas Gundam.

I'll probably try my hand at the Narrative Gundam. It should be At least Low 7-B+ for being a prototype to the Nu and should be superior to the ZZ.

The Narrative can also fight the Sinanju Stein, a variant of the Sinanju. So that's something I guess.

tbh I wish people would actually put something like "Low 7-B+" onto tier rankings so that we don't have to guess whether its high end or low end

Yea, because Banshee is a massively higher degree of Low 7-B+ than Delta Plus is, since the Unicorn Gundam units are just batshit insane compared to everything up to that point. Hell I'd argue the Phenex is inferior to both the Unicorn and Banshee since the Vist Foundation had 3 years worth of R&D to improve both the Unicorn and Banshee compared to Phenex which just sped off with Rita in the cockpit.
Im only watched Unicorn, not familiar with the UC (and Gundam franchise as a whole) , but Phenex doesnt seem any inferior to Unicorn and Banshee, i kinda found Phenex is overwhelming compare to it's 2 siblings.
I means, look at that mastery over Psycho Field, flying at the speed of light and such. Not to mention Phenex's destroyer mode is one of the scariest shit i have ever seen in mecha anime (and yes, i have seen Gurren Lagann)
Or perhap this is because Rita's mastery over Phenex's Psycho Field? Or because she's now a spirit, not having mortal flesh limitation like Banagher?

Last edited:
Pretty sure crystalized Unicorn probably the strongest of the three
I don't think so tbh. It does have the ability to reverse time and stuff. But I do think the Phenex is the strongest in terms of sheer AP.

Keep in mind most of the Phenex's feats in narrative were done with power amps from new type ghosts not from it's own power. like when the amp was off we see the Neo Zeong 2 easily overpowered the unicorn mode Phenex.

Back