• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

Also, I guess we can proceed with profile making and feats hunting since the whole thing is over.

Verse seems to be mostly Tier 8 in AP, I don't remember a lot of impressive stuff besides some big explosions. Also speed might probably be in At least Hypersonic and above considering the distances they traverse in space.

I feel like peoples are crying over the ending like it was the end of the world, as wise man said: The Ending might not your type, but that doesn't mean it ruin your enjoyment and the amazing journey you went throught with your favorite series
Alas, it's absolutely nowhere the same level as AoT ending and the community reactions over it, the AoT fanbase are one of most trash fanbase i ever seen (and probably one of the big sins that @NeoZex6399 has and i'll never forgive his attitude on AoT back then)

Tho the announcement over Gundam Seed Movie doesn't help either, combined the fans being so obnoxious over the ending of WfM and Gundam community massive hatred over Seed Series/Cosmic Era resulted to the most cancerous comments section in the video i posted above

In other related note:
Also, I guess we can proceed with profile making and feats hunting since the whole thing is over.

Verse seems to be mostly Tier 8 in AP, I don't remember a lot of impressive stuff besides some big explosions. Also speed might probably be in At least Hypersonic and above considering the distances they traverse in space.
I just hope that WfM Mobile Suit can folded the IBO Mobile Suit so those IBO fanboys can get owned lel
That said, tier 8 is already a safest bet, do we have anything on the MS abilities?

Tho the announcement over Gundam Seed Movie doesn't help either, combined the fans being so obnoxious over the ending of WfM and Gundam community massive hatred over Seed Series/Cosmic Era resulted to the most cancerous comments section in the video i posted above
I get the feeling Witch From Mercury might get a continuation, whether it be a sequel series, a new season or a movie due to its success.

I'm definitely skipping the Seed movie. I don't care about the Seed era tbh

That said, tier 8 is already a safest bet, do we have anything on the MS abilities?
Mostly just for Aerial and high tier suits. Stuff like Forcefields, EMPs, hacking, technology manip, data manipulation and maybe soul manip (Not combat applicable) for peeps like Eri?

I get the feeling Witch From Mercury might get a continuation, whether it be a sequel series, a new season or a movie due to its success.
Yet peoples said that WfM is done because it's only one series and their gunpla didn't sell well yada yada yada
No wonder Gundam fanbade is so elitist i freaking hate it 💀
I'm definitely skipping the Seed movie. I don't care about the Seed era tbh
Same lel, i'm more interested on the new MS that will be shown on the movie
"The Ending might not your type"

Bro I take this shit over AoT ending anydays bruh 💀💀💀💀
images

Sorry, force of habit lel

Yet peoples said that WfM is done because it's only one series and their gunpla didn't sell well yada yada yada
No wonder Gundam fanbade is so elitist i freaking hate it 💀

Same lel, i'm more interested on the new MS that will be shown on the movie

images

Sorry, force of habit lel
No problem

Seed movie? Let’s goooo.

Do IBO resist the EMP and whole plethora of hax tho? Cuz if not, it’s down to speed and who one taps first.

IBO Suits are 7-C
Oh nvm i take what i said
Do IBO resist the EMP and whole plethora of hax tho? Cuz if not, it’s down to speed and who one taps first.
true they dont
Well the AP difference on IBO MS and WfM MS is pretty big so it's likely going to be hard, especially the IBO pilots are pretty skilled while in WfM only Guel and Suletta that are have high level of skills
What speed that IBO MS? Because WfM MS are mostly going in Hypersonic

I feel like we could go wayyyy higher than tier 8 for The gundams, considering the Unicron shit they pulled in the last two episodes.
Do we have a calc for colony lasers btw?

I feel like we could go wayyyy higher than tier 8 for The gundams, considering the Unicron shit they pulled in the last two episodes.
Do we have a calc for colony lasers btw?
Eh, it feels more like weird deconstruction type shit. Seems like more hax and less AP

Even if it's "at best", Aerial tanked the Lasers scaled to her AP/Durability doesn't sound right

I recall Strike also did the same when Mu protected Archangel, yet it shouldn't get an AP/Durability upgrade
Well there was Akatsuki but Akatsuki armor is a whole level of bs

after the events of the original Mobile Suit Gundam the Earth Federation places Amuro under house arrest and eventually they found the Titans to stamp out Zeon-esque dissent among citizens

Gundam the Origin ends with Amuro going back to Side 7 to help rebuild the colony and the creator Yoshikazu Yasuhiko explicitly states that Zeta isnt canon in his eyes (despite Tomino being the one that created the original series)

I'd like to see the sources on that, because the GO anime has Tier 7 feats in the opening scene alone.

Also, IIRC, the Side 7 stuff is manga-only. There's plenty of cases where adaptations are canonical to a certain portion of a franchise, so I don't think that's enough to firmly say it's non-canon (though I'll assume as much until I find sources).

Last edited:
This shit (1.54 KT). It scales to any Magellan-class ship.

IIRC, the RX-78-2 is frequently stated to have a battleship-grade beam gun, and one-shot Zeon front-line ships in A Fateful Encounter, so it may very well scale.

This shit (1.54 KT). It scales to any Magellan-class ship.

IIRC, the RX-78-2 is frequently stated to have a battleship-grade beam gun, and one-shot Zeon front-line ships in A Fateful Encounter, so it may very well scale.
Tho probably only scales to its beam rifle doesn't it. Because beam rifles can like consistently one shot or heavy damage other mobile suits

Back