• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 has two really impressive explosion feats that occur in Episode 8, but one of them was an underwater explosion.

One is a Gundam Virtue AP feat and the other is a Gundam Exia durability feat

Kyrios also tanks the explosion of an HRL transport ship in Episode 10

Fodder suits in Season 1 can be scaled to 9-A due to sheer size

GN Beams also can use the speed feats for 00 Quanta's Trans-Am Moon Slice and Dynames sniping from the Earth's surface into space in episode 5, with Exia dodging those beams providing good reaction speeds

Last edited:
scratch that the fodder suits would be High 8-C due to having 6 times less energy output than Exia

I'm currently researching feats for Witch from Mercury. Really hoping we get solid statements or guidebook stuff. Would make things easier.

Generally, the mobile suits all seem to be in the Tier 8 ranges? Speed-wise, they might be in the Mach ranges. Unless I can get something about their laser beams being the SOL ranges

So we're still sticking with the roadmap of doing TWFM first, then UC timeline shit?
Not really. Scotty is doing the UC for the most part. Idk about his progress. I'm the only one doing witch from Mercury I think

Nobody has taken more Ls than the goat himself, Guel. Far and away my favourite character.
Gigachad Guel; Proposes his love to her with honesty and openness and reacts maturely to the rejection.

vs

Virgin Shaddiq; Surrounds himself with a harem, has no balls to actually confess to the woman he loves and blames another man for his own shortcoming

I just watched that episode. Miorine’s plan was ******* rat but at least Guel finally got a dub that wasn’t accidental kinslaying. Dunno why he did that to his fabulous hair tho 😢

Miorines plan made perfectly sense, but no one could anticipate having a Evangelion esque villain as a "ally".

Woman bamboozled everyone

Cap. Ain’t no way anyone got bamboozled by the masked character in ******* Gundam of all things. Especially when the opening showed her looking menacing af right at the end of a list of enemies like the final boss and she spent every appearance playing every side with some shady stuff. You have to be a newblood to the franchise to not realise lmao

Cap. Ain’t no way anyone got bamboozled by the masked character in ******* Gundam of all things. Especially when the opening showed her looking menacing af right at the end of a list of enemies like the final boss and she spent every appearance playing every side with some shady stuff. You have to be a newblood to the franchise to not realise lmao
In-Verse you dolt HHAAHAHAHAHAHA. No Gundamveteran is falling for that Char-looking ass AHAHAH

But she was ******* blackmailing everyone she interacted with outside of her goon and Suletta 😭 How Tf was anyone (sans Suletta) bamboozled by her sus looking ass???

Miorine only found out she had dealings with Shaddiq AFTER she was told. Dont forget that she came from a humble background (Backwater company from a planet treated like crap by Spacians AND EARTHLINGS). No one expected her to play a massive space congloromate that basically ruled humanity like a fiddle. With just 1 Gundam

Not only that, fate did allign with her as well. Miorines father is in coma, Guels dead. Shaddiqs a defanged and under control and the Peil harpies were AS shady and opputernistic. They would allign with Woman char in a heartbeat. All experienced leader characters are out of the equation, leaving literal highschoolers.

Just caught up … nobody is allowed to live in this series, are they? The moment a single bit of progress or good thing happens for literally anyone, Murphy’s Law just comes in swinging.

I don't see Shaddiq surviving tbh so sadly no hate crime. As for the tweet, I doubt its meant to be taken seriously. No way they really think that would stop any shipping lmao. In the event its meant to be taken seriously, assuming its heterophobia is a bit of a stretch given Suletta shut the man down whilst they were blatantly being open about their feelings. A series can't get anymore blatant about whether a ship is sailing or not.

The only ships, sailing and hate crimes that I care about are the massive space fleets that'll **** up Dawn of Fold.

The comment sections is very cancerous mother of god (especially that one guy who always came and said "wfm is causing the havoc on communty", "aus bs is done", blah blah blah, yeah f*** that guys)

People calling it LGBTQ bait and but the girls barely did anything gay throughout the entire series 💀 . I give them that the series overall was too short tbh. A Main Gundam being only 25 episode is unheard of, and for a good reason. Did I still love the absolute crap out of it? ******* yes I did.

People calling it LGBTQ bait and but the girls barely did anything gay throughout the entire series 💀 . I give them that the series overall was too short tbh. A Main Gundam being only 25 episode is unheard of, and for a good reason. Did I still love the absolute crap out of it? ******* yes I did.
Yeah which is why that guy who said that about yuri bait/wasting their time for yuri bait/yuri community wreack havoc on Gundam community is such of clown
But yeah, the series is too short but still did amazing, and overall did much better than IBO, but in terms of Gunpla i think it need more boost

Idc about that shit

8.5/10

It have everything I think it gonna have and that is good.

Gwitch is pretty much a Giant fanservice for all Gundam fans in my opinion.

Now if only it have an all out war* with Alien

Last edited:
Honestly, I liked it having a good ending. While a sequel would be nice, I don't think it needs it. I like that the romance is fully integrated into the story and not some afterthought. Sulemio and Prospera are handled very well, though considering a sheer amount of characters, I feel a lot of side character arcs were a bit rushed. And particularly in mid season 2, it feels like the plot drags too much. Still though, not enough to bring it down.

A solid 8/10

Back