• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Speed is equalized. This is 100% Mob. Mob is 408 kilotons. Yujiro is 65 kilotons. They start 2 meters away from each other, to give Yujiro this advantage at least.

Unn121331amed
39f2977d00daad35aa340f3d437da769a9
Yujiro is bloodlusted and starts on demon back.

Bloodlusting Yujiro should make this more fair.

There, done it.

What keeps Yujiro from exploiting 0.5 sec uncoscious and then one-shotting via technique?

It's a technique that exploits the human anatomy. As Oliva (the first guy this was used against) says:

"In the book "The user illusion: cutting consciousness down to size", written by Tor Norretranders, Norretranders states that consciousness comes half a second after people move. They are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders "move!". That means that, between when you are triggered and when you come conscious, you are unsconcious for 0.5 seconds and people can beat you as much as they like for 0.5 seconds. Almost an invisible moment. "

And he cam spam this. As many times as he wishes.

I said this in the Ikki x Yujiro thread, so i'll be ctrl c ctrl v ing it here.

Now how does he activate it before Mob thinks? Simple he can't

It's not a passive ability

How does he even on shot anyway? Mob is much stronger

Pressure points, durability negation via benda whip, etc.

It's not a passive ability, but he's bloodlusted. Meaning he's determined to win. With information analysis, 6th sense and precognition he would know that Mob is a psychic beforehand and utilize it since it's the perfect counter.

Before Mob's brain orders "yeet him" and he actually does it, there's a 0.5s timeframe. And In this timeframe, Yujiro can do whatever he wants. Including one-shotting him via what i said earlier.

Elaborate on that. I'm not known of MP100.

If he has passive barriers then i'd say Mob takes it. I can't see Yujiro breaking through the barriers in 0.5 seconds, specially with the huge AP difference and all that.

Literally every esper in MP100 has energy barriers/forcefields and they are passive. There's no way, especially with that 6.17 times AP difference Yujiro gets past them.

Are they passive from second 0 or Mob has to activate them and then they become constant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back