• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think we had things settled when everyone was for "Possibly High 6-A" and I don't know why everyone deviated from that

Point is since we've established that the void and the stars apply to the girls mental scape and that only the city applies to Mogami I think we can reach a conclusion
This is what I think. It's not even positioned as the ultimate truth, so I don't understand why anyone is outraged by this.

The stars/cosmos are a representation of the girl’s mind/soul as she wakes up fine literally right after Mob restored that cosmos.

The blank void is just an empty scape that espers like Mogami and Mob are able to fill. It’s how Mogami was able to trap Mob inside that “world” of his and when Mob erases Mogami’s world and purging him from the girl’s body by going into ??? form, the void returns back to an empty white scape instead of a black void like it was previously. After that Mob then once again “fills” that empty white scape with the cosmos (being a representation of that girl’s mind and soul) which in turn restores the girl back to her normal self.

The cosmos being filled in from the void was clearly done by Mob in order to restore the girl as we can see a clear shift in Mob as a shift occurs in the blank void.

da77060d3d335e9e3e14b75c34641f1f.gif

The stars/cosmos are a representation of the girl’s mind/soul as she wakes up fine literally right after Mob restored that cosmos.

The blank void is just an empty scape that espers like Mogami and Mob are able to fill. It’s how Mogami was able to trap Mob inside that “world” of his and when Mob erases Mogami’s world and purging him from the girl’s body by going into ??? form, the void returns back to an empty white scape instead of a black void like it was previously. After that Mob then once again “fills” that empty white scape with the cosmos (being a representation of that girl’s mind and soul) which in turn restores the girl back to her normal self.

The cosmos being filled in from the void was clearly done by Mob in order to restore the girl as we can see a clear shift in Mob as a shift occurs in the blank void.

da77060d3d335e9e3e14b75c34641f1f.gif
Yes we have established that using the mental landscape to scale 100% is unreliable at best and that him "Creating" this cosmos is likely just him restoring her mind.

If this is the case can we just move on to discussing the keys for the characters who would scale?

If this is the case can we just move on to discussing the keys for the characters who would scale?
As far as I’m aware the keys for the characters have already all been discussed and talked about. This was brought up over staff concerns so we have to wait for input on their view of which interpretation is best.

Although if we to treat Mogami’s world as totally legitimate then another feat may need to be calculated which is this one in which Mogami and Mob seemingly engulf two “worlds” in flames right before Mob erases the entire void which could also be another tier bumping feat.

SatisfiedPaleAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

As far as I’m aware the keys for the characters have already all been discussed and talked about. This was brought up over staff concerns so we have to wait for input on their view of which interpretation is best.

Although if we to treat Mogami’s world as totally legitimate then another feat may need to be calculated which is this one in which Mogami and Mob seemingly engulf two “worlds” in flames right before Mob erases the entire void which could also be another tier bumping feat.

The evil spirit turns everything into a sea of magma. Mob only destroys it completely

Its still hilarious that everyone is so accepting of a mental world feat because its called a parallel world and has physics lmao
I get that you don't agree with the scaling rn Die but we've compromised with adding a "Possibly" to the value

Your basically the only person rn keeping this thread from moving on by bringing up the same points again and again

You could make a CRT in the future to change this and persuade people to your side but as of right now your just gonna be outvoted in this situation

It probably wouldn't change anything because High 6-A creation is literally the mass of a moon, and while the mental world is big I don't think it's THAT big

The evil spirit turns everything into a sea of magma. Mob only destroys it completely
Yeah a huge explosion engulfs the two worlds in flames. I’m just wondering if that would yield good results for a calc.

Or if we’re gonna be treating Mob erasing Mogami’s space as a valid feat either.
BossyShabbyAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

Yeah a huge explosion engulfs the two worlds in flames. I’m just wondering if that would yield good results for a calc.

Or if we’re gonna be treating Mob erasing Mogami’s space as a valid feat either.
It probably wouldn't change anything because High 6-A creation is literally the mass of a moon, and while the mental world is big I don't think it's THAT big

I've already figured it out. And considering that in a certain scene we see that the city forms a box (planes from the bottom, top, sides, front and back), I calculated this as a melting of 6 cities. The result was 6-B+

I get that you don't agree with the scaling rn Die but we've compromised with adding a "Possibly" to the value

Your basically the only person rn keeping this thread from moving on by bringing up the same points again and again

You could make a CRT in the future to change this and persuade people to your side but as of right now your just gonna be outvoted in this situation
The compromise doesn’t make sense to anyone who thinks about the scenario and what’s actually being proposed. If I’m not making any sense I’m sure the staff would’ve closed this by now and I don’t mind if they do. Either way the rating is gonna be laughed off in verses threads and promptly downgraded in a CRT.

Eh maybe there were two “worlds” made so to speak which appear to be quite large with curvatures to them. (I know it’s kind of hard to see but there’s another flaming ball just like the one below Mob right above him as well)

SatisfiedPaleAmericancrow-max-1mb.gif

So Mogami’s presence overwrote Asagiri’s mind and soul scape which contained a cosmos
You're just repeating the same thing and it doesn't make sense. The contributors here have long come to the conclusion that the best option is "possibly High 6-A", but you stubbornly ignore the arguments that are given to you.

In the context, it absolutely does not matter what space is, because we still have a city that has a realistic interaction with everything, tends to collapse and is plausible. One more time. Destruction has the same power as in the real world. The city is the same. Therefore, we can assume the realism of this feat and write "possibly". So I think we should go with this

You're just repeating the same thing and it doesn't make sense. The contributors here have long come to the conclusion that the best option is "possibly High 6-A", but you stubbornly ignore the arguments that are given to you.
I ask basic questions that should be given a simple response and yet get no answer. The arguments are braindead if I'm being 110% honest. You would never find any verse on the wiki where a mental/spiritual feat gets accepted using the justification that it has real-world physics and it's called a parallel world.
In the context, it absolutely does not matter what space is, because we still have a city that has a realistic interaction with everything, tends to collapse and is plausible. One more time. Destruction has the same power as in the real world. The city is the same. Therefore, we can assume the realism of this feat and write "possibly". So I think we should go with this
It does matter what the space is. You guys are literally arguing the mental scape feats scale to real-life versions of the characters and the cosmos is literally in the mental scape.

Everyone agrees that we are standing still because of one person. And also we came to the conclusion that space has nothing to do with the feat. It still has "possibly" status. It looks like CloverDragon03 agrees with this, as do some of the members.
I will reiterate that after seeing the arguments about how the stars should be treated, a possibly High 6-A is fine by me

We're just retreading the same arguments here: I think it's been pretty clearly established that a possibly High 6-A rating is the best option due to the ambiguity of the mental world, the fact it's anime-original, and all the different semantics of having an alternate world created would entail for tier ratings.

I'm rather hesitant on the 6-B myself since it affects the linear scaling presented. It's abundantly clear that Mob was unable to handle all of the energy that Toichiro had accumulated, which is why a lot of the energy was channeled into the broccoli. From what the manga and anime illustrate, it seems as though the broccoli was created almost immediately after the explosion took place. When Mob was found by his friends, he was buried in the center of the giant broccoli, so doesn't that mean the broccoli shielded him from the explosion?

We're just retreading the same arguments here: I think it's been pretty clearly established that a possibly High 6-A rating is the best option due to the ambiguity of the mental world, the fact it's anime-original, and all the different semantics of having an alternate world created would entail for tier ratings.

I'm rather hesitant on the 6-B myself since it affects the linear scaling presented. It's abundantly clear that Mob was unable to handle all of the energy that Toichiro had accumulated, which is why a lot of the energy was channeled into the broccoli. From what the manga and anime illustrate, it seems as though the broccoli was created almost immediately after the explosion took place. When Mob was found by his friends, he was buried in the center of the giant broccoli, so doesn't that mean the broccoli shielded him from the explosion?
So a 100% Mob could barely contain 6-B energy yet he should still get a possibly High 6-A rating from a mental feat? This keeps getting better

So a 100% Mob could barely contain 6-B energy yet he should still get a possibly High 6-A rating from a mental feat? This keeps getting better
Further proof of why the possibly High 6-A isn't very strong evidence and looks more like an outlier. I mean, I'm fine with it being applied now since it's already been decided and I don't want to drag this out even more, but still.

That’s the classic Attack Potency =/= Destructive Capacity dilemma my dude
Struggling with a 6-B or 6-C feat after performing a supposed High 6-A feat in a mental world just makes the latter even more of an outlier than it already is. Mob even at his angriest ??? didn't even perform a High 6-A feat.

Struggling with a 6-B or 6-C feat after performing a supposed High 6-A feat in a mental world just makes the latter even more of an outlier than it already is. Mob even at his angriest ??? didn't even perform a High 6-A feat.
Please stop needlessly repeating the same thing. Said attack in itself would be possibly High 6-A based on the scaling. Not every single attack ever thrown out needs to be at that same level of destruction

Hence, Attack Potency =/= Destructive Capacity

Please stop needlessly repeating the same thing. Said attack in itself would be possibly High 6-A based on the scaling. Not every single attack ever thrown out needs to be at that same level of destruction

Hence, Attack Potency =/= Destructive Capacity
I didn't mention anything about DC or Attack Potency. I'm talking about feats and Mob apparently struggled with one far below High 6-A. That's on him if the feat he struggled against doesn't yield High 6-A results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back