• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's an MLP Royale between Discord, Lord Tirek, Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, and the Dazzlings all in a battle royale.

Fight takes place in Canterlot and can transition to any other part of Equestria.

Everyone's in-character.

Tirek's at full power.

Fight to a KO or imprisonment.

I'll assume all the characters are at full power as portrayed in both the show and comics.

If this is so, Nightmare Moon easily gets last as she is the strength of 1 Alicorns while all the others are far ahead of that.

Chrysalis would be next, her maximum power is greater than 1 Alicorns, but less than 2, while all the others are far stronger.

This is where it gets tricky. Sombra & Discord have more or less shown equal amounts of power (if we use Comic Sombra), but Discord has potent hax to win him out here in the 1v1.

Tirek had to catch Discord off-guard to beat him in the show and I honestly don't think even at max power (which was roughly the strength of 8 Alicorns) would be able to defeat Discord because of his potent hax.

Dazzlings are actually one of the few characters with a notable speed difference, as they not only reacted, but were able to straight out-pace and dodge those Relativistic Beams, meaning they have Relativistic Speed as opposed to just reactions. They could outpace Discord and in the end potentially due him in as their attacks more have to do with sound than actual physical harm. I think I favor the Dazzling to take this barely.

tl;dr, in sheer strength:

Dazzling> Tirek>> Discord>=Sombra>>Chrysalis>Nightmare Moon

But in terms of the battle

Dazzlings> Discord> Tirek> Sombra>> Chrysalis>Nightmare Moon

Overall I think Dazzlings win high difficulty.

I'd say most likely Discord because he'd shown hax beyond even a power that surpasses EoH and what the Dazzlings did was not the impressive, they are slightly more powerful than Rainbow power but you have to understand this:

Only EoH has proven to be effective on Discord (and possibly rainbow power as well), Dazzlings feed on negative emotion (like hatred, anger).

Starlight Glimmer and Tantabus have a better chance against Discord is they were in the Royale but even together I don't see them beating Discord at 100% (We never saw him truly try at all)

The way I see it:

Discord ( Being Serious is something that we might never see and possibly way above anyone in the series)>>>Starlight Glimmer (Time hax)>=Tantabus (not confirmed)>>>>Midnight Sparkle (she almost took out Daydream Shimmer who is almost 6-C if were not distracted by Spike)>>>Dazzlings (full power)>>>Tirek (Gaint Form)>>>>>>>>>Sombra>>>>Nightmare Moon>Chrysalis (power fed from SA)>>>>>>Trixie (alicorn amulet)

This is of course if we included all major villians (not including nightmare rarity)

Xenomorphios said:
I'd say most likely Discord because he'd shown hax beyond even a power that surpasses EoH and what the Dazzlings did was not the impressive, they are slightly more powerful than Rainbow power but you have to understand this:
Only EoH has proven to be effective on Discord (and possibly rainbow power as well), Dazzlings feed on negative emotion (like hatred, anger).

Starlight Glimmer and Tantabus have a better chance against Discord is they were in the Royale but even together I don't see them beating Discord at 100% (We never saw him truly try at all)

The way I see it:

Discord ( Being Serious is something that we might never see and possibly way above anyone in the series)>>>Starlight Glimmer (Time hax)>=Tantabus (not confirmed)>>>>Midnight Sparkle (she almost took out Daydream Shimmer who is almost 6-C if were not distracted by Spike)>>>Dazzlings (full power)>>>Tirek (Gaint Form)>>>>>>>>>Sombra>>>>Nightmare Moon>Chrysalis (power fed from SA)>>>>>>Trixie (alicorn amulet)

This is of course if we included all major villians (not including nightmare rarity)
What the heck? Discord never showed haxes beyond the power of the EoH! Also, the Rainbow Power wasn't as powerful as it was in the pony world, as it didn't have the direct power of the tree, so the Dazzlings can't defeat Discord anyways. Also, not seeing someone ever be fully serious doesn't automatically justify them for beating anyone in the same tier as them. Also, it's been shown that Tirek can only absorb someone's power if he's stronger than them, seeing as Twilight had to give permission for Tirek to steal her magic, and he couldn't just open his mouth and start sucking. Discord couldn't even break out of Tirek's magic grasp.

Tirek (even without the 4 alicorn magic)>>Discord>King Sombra>The Dazzlings>Nightmare Moon>Chrysalis

Back