• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP: Flurry Heart and the Crystal Heart

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
So Flurry Heart is rated as at least Star level for breaking the Crystal Heart.

The Crystal Heart's durability is unknown because it has no showings of durability and was fragile enough to shatter from Flurry Heart's scream.

I feel like the problem here is pretty self evident.

Flurry Heart should probably be "Unknown", considering she's an actual baby and her only feat is breaking something that has no display of durability.

I agree with Azathoth's assessment.

I did say her power compares to Alicorns. She did also destroy several floors of a tower, probably from a sneeze. Besides, Alicorns are suppose to have powerful magic.

OishiLover75 said:
So why does the Crystal Heart defeat Sombra?
Because it's a weapon that was quite specifically good at defeating beings like Sombra.

As an example from another series, The Glass of Time had the side effect of creating entire alternate timelines. Steve broke it by throwing it on the ground. This does not mean Steven has multi-universal striking strength. It means the Glass' power does not come from something physical, which is the same case as the heart. Or, using the Crystal Heart itself as an example, it doesn't mean that literally everyone and everything in the room has at least Star level durability because only the Heart broke.

Flurry Heart destroying several floors of a tower with a sneeze is her best feat, and that was when her power was out of control. It's not a good idea to try and give her a solid tier, yet.

As I mentioned earlier, I also agree with this.

Back