• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney at it's finest: Yakko Warner vs Bugs Bunny (Grace)

TheGuy

He/Him
Speed is Equalized

Both are Low 1-C

Battle takes place in the Warner Movie Lot

bugs_bunny_render_by_brunoanjopro_df6bo6k-pre.png

Eh, What's up Doc?:

Yakko%20Warner%20Render.png

Goodnight, Everybody!: 1 (@JustANormalLemon)

Inconclusive: 8 (@Phoenks @ShionAH @Flashlight237 @Robo432343 @ZespeonGalaxy @King_Dom470 @Spilxson2 @XSOULOFCINDERX)

Last edited:
This is an extremely tough fight. Anything the other has, the other has an answer to. They're both toons in their prime, but only one can win.

I'm gonna need some time to think on this but I am following.

Inconclusive they have like the same exact power set lol.

Yakko is smarter but Bugs has better control of his powers overall.

So I think that evens out.

I'm leaning towards Incon as well, but I do remember some instances where Bugs was driven insane by the likes of Cecil Turtle and the one instance when he was driven to madness by watching a bad cartoon in Who Bopped Bugs Bunny?. Unlike Bugs's SI, which only focuses on making people mad and dumb, Yakko's directly causes people to go absolutely bonkers and this has proved to be his downfall in the past. I'm not saying Bugs couldn't get out of this -- he has a better powerset overall. But this could be a good wincon for Yakko.

I'm leaning towards Incon as well, but I do remember some instances where Bugs was driven insane by the likes of Cecil Turtle and the one instance when he was driven to madness by watching a bad cartoon in Who Bopped Bugs Bunny?. Unlike Bugs's SI, which only focuses on making people mad and dumb, Yakko's directly causes people to go absolutely bonkers and this has proved to be his downfall in the past. I'm not saying Bugs couldn't get out of this -- he has a better powerset overall. But this could be a good wincon for Yakko.
Is that a vote?

Out of curiosity, how would they even kill or incap each other in a serious match?
While this isn't something he would use in-character without reason, Bugs can use Causality Manip to wipe Yakko from history. He can also use perception manipulation to mess with Yakko's vision and make everything dark.

Yakko has Madness Manip Type 3 as stated before, and has better Stealth Mastery and Clairvoyance, which he can use to bring out one of Bugs's worst fears. While Yakko can psychologically incap Bugs, Bugs has a more hax-y approach.

I would say yakko has a better chance in this fight

This fight ends up beingh a classic cartoon episode for both, so the best way the look at It is as how their respective cartoons normaly go

Bugs is a cunnig character, even trough he still a cartoon and really looney, he has his feets on the ground using his cartoon abilities to outsmart and overall mess with the oponents, he also has experience dealing with more wack type toons like daffy duck his rival. He takes things a lot more casual taking time to talk and interact with the public and doing calculated moves to feal with his oponents focosing hishabilities on counters instead of direct atacks most of the time

While Yakko is a lot more zanny bringhing a lot more absurd to the table and is a lot more agressive, beingh the one that bringhs the conflic most of the time, going out of his way to antagonize others and using his toon habilities in a much more ofensive manner

This diference is better seen whem thinking of how their main antagonists see them and why they go after them

The warner bros workers go after the warner brothers beacuse they are a conflicting force that disturbs every one in warners

While bugs is most of the time hunted by Elmer and reacts to It

Even in situations where the rules are reversed this applies, whem Yakko faced the animator he was a lot more agressive to the point of pulling the animstor inside thecartoon whem he finally lost his patience, while Bugs whem messing with Daffy as the animator he was still mostly reactive, messing with Daffy using what he bringhs to the table

Bugs more "to the ground" and reactive aproch to his problens + the fact we have seen him going mad thanks to other characters before makes me think Yakko would take the gold here, Yakko beingh much more agressive(even more them most of the antagonists Bugs has faced) means Bugs wouldn't be able to react as fast thanks to his slower aproche for problens + Yakko madnnes manipulation would eventually make Bugs go cucu crazy givig him a insta loss

I vote Yakko for his madnnes manipulation and beingh a lot more agressive on how he uses his toons habilities

In resume

Bugs fight taking control of every thig that is happening and turning against the oponent

While It's impossible to take control of Yakko yackness

I don´t know too much for both, but Yakko madness/social influence is from him doing wacky things and being extremely annoying, should not Bugs resist this? He faced people as crazy as him or situations as annoying as Yakko in several episodes

Don´t count my opinion as fact, I am extremely "noob" in this verse

I don´t know too much for both, but Yakko madness/social influence is from him doing wacky things and being extremely annoying, should not Bugs resist this? He faced people as crazy as him or situations as annoying as Yakko in several episodes

As stated above, Bugs didn't resist this when he was forced to watch a particularly bad cartoon, so he should be susceptible as well.

I would say yakko has a better chance in this fight

This fight ends up beingh a classic cartoon episode for both, so the best way the look at It is as how their respective cartoons normaly go

Bugs is a cunnig character, even trough he still a cartoon and really looney, he has his feets on the ground using his cartoon abilities to outsmart and overall mess with the oponents, he also has experience dealing with more wack type toons like daffy duck his rival. He takes things a lot more casual taking time to talk and interact with the public and doing calculated moves to feal with his oponents focosing hishabilities on counters instead of direct atacks most of the time

While Yakko is a lot more zanny bringhing a lot more absurd to the table and is a lot more agressive, beingh the one that bringhs the conflic most of the time, going out of his way to antagonize others and using his toon habilities in a much more ofensive manner

This diference is better seen whem thinking of how their main antagonists see them and why they go after them

The warner bros workers go after the warner brothers beacuse they are a conflicting force that disturbs every one in warners

While bugs is most of the time hunted by Elmer and reacts to It

Even in situations where the rules are reversed this applies, whem Yakko faced the animator he was a lot more agressive to the point of pulling the animstor inside thecartoon whem he finally lost his patience, while Bugs whem messing with Daffy as the animator he was still mostly reactive, messing with Daffy using what he bringhs to the table

Bugs more "to the ground" and reactive aproch to his problens + the fact we have seen him going mad thanks to other characters before makes me think Yakko would take the gold here, Yakko beingh much more agressive(even more them most of the antagonists Bugs has faced) means Bugs wouldn't be able to react as fast thanks to his slower aproche for problens + Yakko madnnes manipulation would eventually make Bugs go cucu crazy givig him a insta loss

I vote Yakko for his madnnes manipulation and beingh a lot more agressive on how he uses his toons habilities
Counted

Not really, Bugs oponents are more agressive them wack, I would say the most wack oponent Bugs ever faced was Daffy, but whem interacting with bugs Daffy is a lot less wack them whem in the episodes focused on him, jumpig around a lot less, stoping a lot more to talk and even taking a more agressive talk to others, even the crazy mode Daffy don't get close to the wackness level of Yakko

A way too se It is imagining Bugs as the "Toon" part of looney tooneys and Yakko focusing a lot more in the "Looney" part

Let me use this for a question

Why reacting to the animator considered a "imessurable" speed feat?

This would imply that the animator see the animation as fiction, what is not true in the looney toons verse, with each layer of "paper" beingh as real as the one above with character beingh able to use imersion to go in and out of them

Also there is no proof that "time" pass diferently on each layer, so I don't see how this is a imessurable feat

Let me use this for a question

Why reacting to the animator considered a "imessurable" speed feat?

This would imply that the animator see the animation as fiction, what is not true in the looney toons verse, with each layer of "paper" beingh as real as the one above with character beingh able to use imersion to go in and out of them
Because it’s not. Only High Tiers have that kind of power. In Duck Amuck and Rabbit Rampage, I can see how you would think that. But in episodes like Yakko Amakko, it’s clear that normal toons besides Yakko are not able to notice or comprehend the Animator. The screen is flat and they are portrayed as mere pawns who do not notice or can interact with the stylus as Yakko does, signifying a clear superiority in realities. We’ve been seeing this from the Looniest Tunes’s reactions, but from normal people’s POV, this is how it is.
Also there is no proof that "time" pass diferently on each layer, so I don't see how this is a imessurable feat
The world inside the cartoon is portrayed as having it's own flow of time. For example, when the cartoon's program crashes, everything stands still, except for Bugs who is able to overcome this through his Looniness. The flow of time in the cartoon is also considered a mere tool that the animator can use to their leisure, while being unaffected by the results.

Note: It is considered that while Bugs is able to resist the time stop caused by the crash, he is unable to resist the Animator's warping of it because an Animator's powers are generally treated as Resistance Negation, as they are commonly portrayed as bypassing Regen and Shapeshifting, with the toons needing their help to get back to normal instead of doing it themselves.

Man, I think I'll go for an Incon here. This is all a lot to take, I mean I'm glad the Looney Tunes verse is back (although, HOLY SHIT!), but still, scrolling through all this makes me wonder if there would even possibly be a winner here.

Back