• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Fantastic VS Asriel Dreemur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richards can build weapons that can one shot celsetials, time travel, possibly BFR him into another dimension, create cosmic cubes and possibly any weapon he wants. With speed equalized, my money is on him.

Yeah, i could say, that Richard should take this for Meo reasons.

Richard has done pretty insane stuff with prep-time.

Asriel can insta Richard with a Hyper Goner which can destroy a timeline (Richard can't obviously dodge or tank this), plus as Anonimoe7875 say, Angel of Death assure his victory because of power nullification

Asriel win

Richards is capable of interdimensional travel and with that much prep time, I am sure he can flee into another universe. So he can dodge Hyper Goner.

Angel of Death is useless if Richards attacks him before he can use it. And since he can build weapons capable of killing beings comparable to Asriel, he will more or less take this.

Angel of Death: A technique which automatically occurs upon Asriel using his true power. His opponent becomes unable to move, attack, use items, or do anything except struggle, losing all power and ability to fight back as Asriel tears them apart without any chance of resistance.

Anything Asriel can do is absolutely useless given the amount of prep-time you're giving to Reed. He can win with a day of Prep Time just by taking the Ultimate Nullifier he keeps in his closet with him.

Gargoyle One said:
He has an ultimate nullifier in his CLOSET?!
It's in his 2-A with Prep-Time explanation. He has an Ultimate Nuliffier, but never used it because he's moral. He keeps it there for big emergencies.

His profile should still be upgraded. A lot of abilities should be added, he was with his inventions.

Meosos said:
Richards is capable of interdimensional travel and with that much prep time, I am sure he can flee into another universe. So he can dodge Hyper Goner.
Angel of Death is useless if Richards attacks him before he can use it. And since he can build weapons capable of killing beings comparable to Asriel, he will more or less take this.
Richards can dodge Hyper Gone but Asriel can still erase all the universe.

for Angel of Death; speed is equalized so Richards can't attack him before he can use it, even so, Asriel has immortality (type 4) and can tank all of Richards weapons.

By the way, if Richards can break trough immortality, Asriel has still SAVE and LOAD

Edit: 7 votes for Reed.

Reed: Meosos, Newendigo, Matthew Schröder, PaChi2, Anonimoe, Paulo.junior, Richi

Hm, After thinking about it a bit, I change my vote from Asriel to inconclusive. Unless Reed uses the Utimate Nullifier he loses to Angel of Death. It just depends on if he's willing to use it or not. And besides, I'm not quite sure how LOADing and SAVEing would work against that.

Full power means that Angel of Death is active and will immediately work on Richard the moment the fight begins

He'll never have time to use the UN

And he can't dodge Hypergoner by shunting universes seeing as that thing eats all the universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back