• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
So, way back when I made profiles for Wax, I assumed they were able to dodge bullet fire, however upon another reading I couldn't find any such feats, and I found multiple times how Wax claimed he couldn't react to bullets, only prepare for them with his steel bubble.

However, Steel Feurochemists should be firmly in Supersonic possibly even higher, as Bleeder was moving so fast while using her stored speed that Wayne, in his time bubble, saw her as moving normally. Keep in mind, in the previous book, Wayne could slow time to the point where an explosion outside of his bubble was described as "slowly moving towards them". Explosions move at Mach 5 - Mach 8.Bleeder was also able to dodge a large number of bullets fired out of said time bubble, only being hit because Wax kept on firing repeatedly in a closed area while she was trying to escape through a door, meaning she couldn't really move enough to dodge in the first place.

So, to sum up:

• Wax, Wayne, Miles, and any other regular character should just be athletic human in speed.
  • Steel Feurochemists that don't compound (Meaning Bands users and Lord Ruler are safe here), such as Bleeder and Sazed should be Supersonic, possibly higher.

With no showings, yeah, he shouldn't scale, especially with something stating the exact opposite.

I agree.

Before I close this:

Kelsier's 9-A should be removed. I asked someone a long, long time ago to look at the feat of him making a metal storm, and they informed me there was little reason to assume it was a 9-A feat, nor did he tear up rooms with his Allomancy before, at least not to a 9-A degree.

That said, if someone has any other feats they can think of from Kel or other Mistborns whose names don't start with a V, that would help.

He did decapitate an inquisitor before, so if they've got anything decent, you can scale that way. They might, considering how they're generally unstoppable killing machines and how Marsh was supposed to not be that much stronger than regular ones until later on.

I think I might have lost my copy of the first book, but I plan reading through the first triology again to make a profile for Ruin, Preservation, Vin, and others.

Back