• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miss Pandora vs Wonder of U: So it's the same type of Stand as Wonder of U...

I’ve said this multiple times now, no one is listening to what I’m saying and actively using bad faith to say somehow Calamity hits her over her protection to literal Calamity, that’s her ability.
The extent of Calamity she has protected against isn't as high as the extent Tooru's has inflicted. To assume she can just deflect a constantly growing ability like WoU because they have the same power source is a NLF.
Tooru doesn’t have rock creatures to use not sure where you got that from,
Standard Equipment: Wonder of U (Who wields a sturdy cane), Rock Organisms (Specifically the Do Do Do De Da Da Da and Obladi Oblada, possibly several other organisms)
It's on the profile, mate.
his Immortality is another reason he has a chance of winning and not get steam rolled like you folks either think he gets or she gets depending on how much it fits your arguments instead of actually having a fight it has to be a steamroll somehow.
It's not a steamroll, but it signifigantly helps him. I meanl, he can survive having a massive hole in his head, and she can't. Need I say more?
You have an unbelievable amount of bad faith and hate towards a character that is meant to pay homage to Tooru and Jojo’s as a whole. Yes, she has similarly abilities. Yes she’s the big bad of HER version of the universe. The point is she’s scary to try and fight and so is Tooru.
Bad Faith? Please, do show me one instance of me hating on your character that isn't explicitly a joke. I couldn't give less of a shit if your character has a similar ability to/is a homage to Tooru; but, he seemingly just has the better abilties that would allow him to win. You need to stop taking things so seriously.
Frankly, I’m going to ask someone to close this match because I continue to supply arguments and reasons why they are on par with each other but I’m always met with spiteful and antagonistic arguments targeted at me and the character, saying this has to be a stomp on one end or the other.
Mate, no one is being hateful. Hell, I didn't even say it WAS a stomp, just that I found Tooru's calamities more potent than her protection, and that she has a very brief window of time before they overpower her. This, along with Tooru's non-calamity related attacks, his better physiology, his stealth, and his ability to see through WoU to know where to hide all compile together to make a fairly decisive match in The Head Doctor's favor.

Edit: WoU can also duplicate and has blades on its arms, so there's that too.

Last edited:
Her limitation on her protection is it had a time limit, it was potent enough to negate reality warping attacks from Weird Autumn’s <Ainz> manifestations, it would also ignore fate and reality warping from the previous big bad’s stand King of Kings.

Also true I didn’t see it in the equipment, but they wouldn’t matter since they would get hit with Calamity. Tooru and WoU are immune to her Calamity abilities, not the rock creatures.

Ah yes, a joke. Since it’s easy to read people’s intentions over text.

Her limitation on her protection is it had a time limit, it was potent enough to negate reality warping attacks from Weird Autumn’s <Ainz> manifestations, it would also ignore fate and reality warping from the previous big bad’s stand King of Kings.
Ah, didn't know that. In that case, he just outlasts, becasue he is gonna ****** dip the second the fight starts, and can avoid her for as long as he wants through WoU's vision.
Also true I didn’t see it in the equipment, but they wouldn’t matter since they would get hit with Calamity. Tooru and WoU are immune to her Calamity abilities, not the rock creatures.
True, but it's more about the fact that he has them. They can make for useful distractions.
Ah yes, a joke. Since it’s easy to read people’s intentions over text.
Strikeout text is most often used to convey a joke; but if you didn't understand it, I'm not gonna hold it against you.

I would personally say this is an inconclusive match, since I think it’s astronomically unlikely he can avoid her for all life on earth to die before he becomes a sleepy rock boi, and she would be actively reducing the city to rubble looking for him.

I personally think it’s very likely she finds him and have her stand literally dice him into pieces while he’s hibernating than him win by waiting her out and hiding. But he can also make WoU fight her normally as an actual brawl and could in rare instances kill her.

Both of those unlikely scenarios vs Miss Pandora’s very likely scenario to me tells me it would be a toss up and inconclusive imo.

I would personally say this is an inconclusive match, since I think it’s astronomically unlikely he can avoid her for all life on earth to die before he becomes a sleepy rock boi, and she would be actively reducing the city to rubble looking for him.

I personally think it’s very likely she finds him and have her stand literally dice him into pieces while he’s hibernating than him win by waiting her out and hiding. But he can also make WoU fight her normally as an actual brawl and could in rare instances kill her.

Both of those unlikely scenarios vs Miss Pandora’s very likely scenario to me tells me it would be a toss up and inconclusive imo.
How would she know where he is, or hell, that he can even turn into a statue in the first place?

How would she know where he is, or hell, that he can even turn into a statue in the first place?
She wouldn’t know where he is, she would simply go through and level the city until rubble until he finds him, especially since he can’t leave the island.

She doesn’t know he can turn into a statue, but she would absolutely obliterate anything looking like Tooru for ***** and giggles.

Back