• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miss Pandora vs Wonder of U: So it's the same type of Stand as Wonder of U...

GreyFang82

He/Him
It begins, more Jojo match ups with KCC:SP stand users. Let's see how this one turns out.
  • Fight takes place in New York City
  • Miss Pandora starts in central park and Cataclysmic Weather is already active
  • Tooru starts in Washington Square Park (3.1 miles away from Miss Pandora)
  • Neither can leave the island
  • Speed is Equal
  • Wincon: Killing the User
  • SBA Otherwise

Miss Pandora0 ()
Tooru0 ()
Inconclusive0 ()

IDK who the latter but I'm voting tooru in this one the due to the fact that the latter will dare pursue tooru (based on profile) which is a big NO because calamity

IDK who the latter but I'm voting tooru in this one the due to the fact that the latter will dare pursue tooru (based on profile) which is a big NO because calamity
Mass Rapture also uses Calamity, the same universal force in the jojo multiverse.

It creates a storm powered with Calamity to make impossible things happen, Cataclysmic Weather, and generates fortune.

This acts like D4C love train effect when greater calamity afflicted to others the more fortune she has, causing those who try to attack her to suffer calamity. In essence, Miss Pandora is immune to Calamity while Cataclysmic Weather is active.

This should be incon just like the match against d4c:lv vs WoU but the thing is her ability (perfect storm) range in only hundreds of meter which means that she had a limited amount of misfortune to accommodate her fortune unlike d4c:lv which is infinite. Not to mention that her ability(cataclysmic weather) will most likely kill those that is in ranged of her ability(perfect storm) which will likely reduce her chances of replenishment of fortune. And ones that her fortune runs out goodluck tanking the raindrops that came from the storm itself.

And the fact that WoU is calamity itself and Mass Rapture just uses bits of calamity itself. An example is :
You are boss of an IT company and I'm a worker in your IT company that you can fire when i make a mistake in my job. Hope that can help in my argument

This should be incon just like the match against d4c:lv vs WoU but the thing is her ability (perfect storm) range in only hundreds of meter which means that she had a limited amount of misfortune to accommodate her fortune unlike d4c:lv which is infinite. Not to mention that her ability(cataclysmic weather) will most likely kill those that is in ranged of her ability(perfect storm) which will likely reduce her chances of replenishment of fortune. And ones that her fortune runs out goodluck tanking the raindrops that came from the storm itself.
She has planetary range with Cataclysmic Weather, she has the entire earth’s population (human and not) to generate fortune

The actual positive effects only go out to a few hundred meters

The range for her Cataclysmic Weather is planetary not for The Perfect Storm which is hundreds of meter only. That hundred of meters is the hax that allows her to be on par with WoU

Edit: sorry for not reading your previous comment but if that's the case then I would likely backoff and consider this a win for her but the fact that it's not stated there then i still believe in my arguments

Last edited:
The range for her Cataclysmic Weather is planetary not for The Perfect Storm which is hundreds of meter only. That hundred of meters is the hax that allows her to be on par with WoU
Yeah, but Cataclysmic Weather fuels Perfect storm

It’s the misfortune and calamity from CW that makes PS work, meaning she has the entire planet as fuel.

Her influence for good fortune and targeted Calamity is limited to a few hundred meters.

She has planetary range with Cataclysmic Weather, she has the entire earth’s population (human and not) to generate fortune

The actual positive effects only go out to a few hundred meters
Not stated anywhere in the profile and if that's the case its a mismatch. Imagine fighting a 8-c while being a 7-c such a stomp match.

Edit: if that's the case then I retract my vote and shall cast stomp for the reasonings above and wanted this match to be closed.

Mea
Not stated anywhere in the profile and if that's the case its a mismatch. Imagine fighting a 8-c while being a 7-c such a stomp match.

Edit: if that's the case then I retract my vote and shall cast stomp for the reasonings above and wanted this match to be closed.
Are you talking about attack potency? She only has 8-C, and 7-B environment but that doesn’t scale to damage she can deal to a person.

It’s the misfortune and calamity from CW that makes PS work, meaning she has the entire planet as fuel.

Her influence for good fortune and targeted Calamity is limited to a few hundred meters.
I don't know if your the creator of that OC or your just great at nitpicking info from said OC because as I stated that's not mentioned in the profile and if what you said is true wouldn't it be a stomp?

Edit: how stupid of me and this match your the creator of said OC now it makes sense

I don't know if your the creator of that OC or your just great at nitpicking info from said OC because as I stated that's not mentioned in the profile and if what you said is true wouldn't it be a stomp?

Edit: how stupid of me and this match your the creator of said OC now it makes sense
I am the creator, and the reason this isn’t a stomp is that WoU could just… attack her? Wonder of U being calamity means it can ignore her calamity (which is how her fortune manifests) and fight her normally with punches. Or wait out all of the earth dying (is actually possible just insanely unlikely)

Last edited:
It sounds like this match is making you upset, I can take it down.

I didn’t mean to make people upset by posting a match I thought would be cool.

I am the creator, and the reason this isn’t a stomp is that WoU could just… attack her? Wonder of U being calamity means it can ignore her calamity (which is how her fortune manifests) and fight her normally with punches. Or wait out all of the earth dying (is actually possible just insanely unlikely)
As much as i want to do that I'm afraid that's not going to happen. If you're here longer than me then you must know how fights takes place here it's all about analyzing ones profile and determine who's better in this category

It sounds like this match is making you upset, I can take it down.

I didn’t mean to make people upset by posting a match I thought would be cool.
Nah i have fun analyzing ways for tooru to come up and win this fight but that's just impossible if things are the way they are i might wait for others but for now that's all i can do for the moment

Miss Pandora is actively trying to hunt down and kill Tooru, she will actually quickly realize WoU is a remote stand hand hunt the User itself. Besides in-character she would target users over their stands. (shown when instead of fighting Weird Autumn’s <Ainz> manifestation she hunted down William)

The match starts with Cataclysmic Weather (and therefore The Perfect Storm) active, meaning she isn’t getting hit the moment the fight starts by Calamity.

Miss Pandora is actively trying to hunt down and kill Tooru, she will actually quickly realize WoU is a remote stand hand hunt the User itself. Besides in-character she would target users over their stands. (shown when instead of fighting Weird Autumn’s <Ainz> manifestation she hunted down William)

The match starts with Cataclysmic Weather (and therefore The Perfect Storm) active, meaning she isn’t getting hit the moment the fight starts by Calamity.
Oh, she is. It doesn't matter if she wants to quickly hunt down Tooru, Calamity is getting to her in any way it wants. Be it some rubble getting flinged at her, rain piercing her body, a random plane door falling down to strike her. The universe is basically against her at this point.

Oh, she is. It doesn't matter if she wants to quickly hunt down Tooru, Calamity is getting to her in any way it wants. Be it some rubble getting flinged at her, rain piercing her body, a random plane door falling down to strike her. The universe is basically against her at this point.
She literally has the same abilities as him. She controls Calamity. That rubble will hit a random fly and never touch her.

Doors that would hit her would fall of the hinges and miss her.

Tooru is also immune to her Calamity abilities. So they are a non-factor with ability activated.

Her job is to hunt down and kill Tooru and Tooru has to use WoU to physically fight her and kill her without Calamity or he has to survive long enough for all life except him to die from Cataclysmic Weather then have Calamity kill her.

She literally has the same abilities as him. She controls Calamity. That rubble will hit a random fly and never touch her.

Doors that would hit her would fall of the hinges and miss her.

Tooru is also immune to her Calamity abilities. So they are a non-factor with ability activated.

Her job is to hunt down and kill Tooru and Tooru has to use WoU to physically fight her and kill her without Calamity or he has to survive long enough for all life except him to die from Cataclysmic Weather then have Calamity kill her.
How is this calamity controlled?

How is this calamity controlled?
She produces Calamity through her Cataclysmic Weather, as long as her weather is active people around the globe will be afflicted with Calamity and give her positive fortune to spend for her “Protection”

The Perfect Storm makes Calamity work to her benefit (The Universe works to protect her at all and any cost and logic), anything bad that would happen to her would happen to someone or something else, a person who could kill her from a sniper shot will have the bullet hit a fly and the bullet never touch her.

It also causes random things that wouldn’t hurt a person like stepping on a pebble have their leg explode.

But the thing is WoU can actually affect enemies with preparation due to his passive or it's not accepted here?

Debatable, but even if that is true that would only extend to the Perfect Storm, not to her Stand’s normal actions or Air Manipulation.
Then that confirms that Tooru still had advantages here like being able to fight Miss Pandora using WoU directly while Tooru being almost invincible due to WoU's nature(debatable) and being out of her range(atmospheric gas manipulation(hundreds of meter range while WoU can operate several kilometres))

Voting Tooru

His calamities seem faaaar more potent and have more range, as well as having a few more abilities and rock creatures at his disposal. He also has Immortality Type 2, which will help him survive longer than Miss Copycat Pandora.

Voting Tooru

His calamities seem faaaar more potent and have more range, as well as having a few more abilities and rock creatures at his disposal. He also has Immortality Type 2, which will help him survive longer than Miss Copycat Pandora.
I’ve said this multiple times now, no one is listening to what I’m saying and actively using bad faith to say somehow Calamity hits her over her protection to literal Calamity, that’s her ability.

Tooru doesn’t have rock creatures to use not sure where you got that from, his Immortality is another reason he has a chance of winning and not get steam rolled like you folks either think he gets or she gets depending on how much it fits your arguments instead of actually having a fight it has to be a steamroll somehow.

You have an unbelievable amount of bad faith and hate towards a character that is meant to pay homage to Tooru and Jojo’s as a whole. Yes, she has similarly abilities. Yes she’s the big bad of HER version of the universe. The point is she’s scary to try and fight and so is Tooru.

Frankly, I’m going to ask someone to close this match because I continue to supply arguments and reasons why they are on par with each other but I’m always met with spiteful and antagonistic arguments targeted at me and the character, saying this has to be a stomp on one end or the other.

I’ve said this multiple times now, no one is listening to what I’m saying and actively using bad faith to say somehow Calamity hits her over her protection to literal Calamity, that’s her ability.

Tooru doesn’t have rock creatures to use not sure where you got that from, his Immortality is another reason he has a chance of winning and not get steam rolled like you folks either think he gets or she gets depending on how much it fits your arguments instead of actually having a fight it has to be a steamroll somehow.

You have an unbelievable amount of bad faith and hate towards a character that is meant to pay homage to Tooru and Jojo’s as a whole. Yes, she has similarly abilities. Yes she’s the big bad of HER version of the universe. The point is she’s scary to try and fight and so is Tooru.

Frankly, I’m going to ask someone to close this match because I continue to supply arguments and reasons why they are on par with each other but I’m always met with spiteful and antagonistic arguments targeted at me and the character, saying this has to be a stomp on one end or the other.
Now you, are taking this too seriously. No one has made spiteful comments over yourself or your character, jokingly at most about the character. It's not that serious, tough it out.

Back