• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa vs Ryougi Shiki

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Alakabamm said:
This is Kumagawa, 100% serious, with CIS/PIS off. He can erase people.
Kumagawa uses All Fiction for regen and utility. When he wants to attack then he uses Book Maker.
But that's wrong because he fought an entire arc without Book Maker and can very clearly erase higher level concepts

Alakabamm said:
Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Alakabamm said:
This is Kumagawa, 100% serious, with CIS/PIS off. He can erase people.
Kumagawa uses All Fiction for regen and utility. When he wants to attack then he uses Book Maker.
But that's wrong because he fought an entire arc without Book Maker and can very clearly erase higher level concepts
I didn't say he can't attack without book maker or that hecan't use All Fiction to erase people. I said that Kumagawa primarily fights with Book Maker and don't use All Fiction to erase his enemies. Much less as a first resort.

When I said they're "100% serious", I meant they're not in character, they just try to win with every means, from the first istant of the battle.

UmbryTiddlywink said:
KamiYasha said:
Alakabamm said:
He pretty easily beats Base Shiki.
Well, i have my doubts about that.
The fact is that MEoDP negates regeneraton, not sure if All Fiction will work after that.

Also, using the statement of destroying the world it's really vague. I see this eding just like her confrontation with Mitsuru. (The guy that was able to see the future).
All Fiction isn't Regenerationn however. It's death erasure. The only reason he couldn't erase the damage from Ihiko is because he damage could simply not be undone, which is more broad than Regenerationn negation.
That's true, but MEoDP activate the "ultimate" death of the target. And even if he could erase his own concept of death, Akasha can kill him anyway, if that's what Shiki wants.

kumagawa did manege to seal Anshin with book maker (even though it's only because she allowed him to) but that still means he can seal of way higher powers than his own meaning it would affect MEoDP, and since kumagawa don't really seem to have a limit to how many times he can earese his concept of death, wouldn't kumagawa only need to use book maker to seal it off even if he gets killed multiple times in the process he can only return anyway

Shiki erases, or 'kills' things from existance. Misogi would not be able to come back from nonexistance. It is as Kami95 stated, MEoDP activates the 'ultimate' death of the target in question.

Exactly. Book Maker can probably seal Shiki, but only if it actually hits her, and it won't, because Void Shiki can simply think "Hey, I don't want to be sealed" and Akasha would grant that wish.

Unfortunately, I think the Good Loser will remain a loser.

Actually, Book Maker combined with All Fiction can seal someone.

Book Maker just works to make the enemy near powerless.

Really? I tought Kumagawa obtained All Fiction after losing Book Maker (he exchanged Book Maker for Hundred Gauntlets, than he transformed his new power into All Fiction), so he sealed Anshinin with just Book Maker. Also, if just Book Maker can't seal skills, then Medaka could've used her abnormalities against Kumagawa. Am I wrong?

(Well, that doesn't change anything anyway, Void Shiki still stomps thanks to Akasha.)

Actually, can Misogi All Fiction Akasha away? If so, then void Shiki would be useless. But even so, Shiki would then have ample time to swing MEoDP and kill Misogi, so... I don't really know who would win.

Shiki is not fast enough to kill Misogi before he can erase her from existence. However, since Akasha is an higher dimensional being, Kumagawa shouldn't be able to interact with it (he couldn't interact with Iihiko for the same reason).

Well, Void Shiki is connected to Akasha, and she stated she may be Akasha itself, so I think it's fair.

Sir Ovens said:
Actually, can Misogi All Fiction Akasha away? If so, then void Shiki would be useless. But even so, Shiki would then have ample time to swing MEoDP and kill Misogi, so... I don't really know who would win.
well akasha is the root of everything so if kumagawa follows kara no kyoukai rule that means he would erase himself in the process

void shiki claims that she ca travel to the past. if she really want to make kumagawa gone she can travel to past when kumagawa only have book maker or maybe when kumagawa still a baby and kill him

Exactly, I opened this thread thinking Void Shiki was just an omniscient Shiki, with her regular speed and only MEoDP. Now I realized this is a stomp thread, so I think we can close this.

Back