• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa vs Reinhard van Astrea

6ec9df575c37f2bac1834ae7fdedf6ce.png
latest

Battle of the guys who are way too OP for their own good.
Kumagawa has his end of series abilites (Book Maker, full strength All Fiction/Non Fiction).
Reinhard can use Reid if possible.
Speed is equalized.

Is there any evidence Reinhard could possibly receive a blessing to resist Causality Manipulation, and if not, what would happen if Kumagawa was to All Fiction Od Laguna?

Kumagawa sneezes, he can just Erase Reinhard from existence with All Fiction.
Even tho one of my favourite verses is Re:Zero, being Reinhard my favourite character, I admit that Reinhard loses horribly here.
Anyway, people like Regulus Corneas or the witches with their Passives could defeat Misogi, but definitely not Reinhard.

I mean causality manipulation explicitly works on him, Gluttony's ability does, causality manipulation is along the lines of an authority, it's too broken to be a blessing, he can't gain that. Though it's possible that like with Sirius, he does resist it to an extent, in that he resists, just not for long, but that's speculation, also been thinking we might have to reevaluate Gluttony as being limited causality manipulation instead on full on causality manipulation.

Think Misogi is too much for Reinhard, even with his precog/instinctive reaction and even in the future he gains reactive power level where he gets way faster against things he has faced before.

The authority of Gluttony definitely needs to be limited manip. To begin with, we only slapped it on Gluttony because a part of what reality manip can do fit the description. I've actually considered that it might be also be reality manip as it clearly only efffects the present and can't do things like, say, resurrect people killed by whoever it erases.

so even giving himself a blessing that is nonexistent in his verse and shouldnt even be possible wouldnt help him?

His blessings can be removed, it happened in an IF story, we just aren't sure exactly how, but we can assume it's similar to how Stride did it in the Battle Ballads.

No, but how is prep going to help him in any way? Blessings work because of the connection to Od Lagna, without it they just don't.

Re:Zero is a High tier Hax verse, but sadly None of the Haxes compares to All Fiction.
A better opponent would be Regulus.

Well guess one specific high tier could defeat a character that a god tier could not huh
Yeah, Regulu's body is always cut from the flow of time, AP is irrelevant unless you got an ability able to pierce through dimensions.

Trust me, this guy could easily behead Saitama with his Authority, and stalemate Goku. It doesn't matter how many times Goku dyes his hair, yellow, red, blue, he will never be able to defeat Regulus unless he destroyed the Planet.

He was defeated by Reid who can cut through dimensions.
Reid wasn't even there in the first place. Regulus was defeated because his authority is reliant on the false hearts within his brides to work 23/7/265.

And Regulus can't do shit to Misogi because we've seen that he can be effected by Pandora's authority.

Reid wasn't even there in the first place. Regulus was defeated because his authority is reliant on the false hearts within his brides to work 23/7/265.

And Regulus can't do shit to Misogi because we've seen that he can be effected by Pandora's authority.
Oh my bad, I forgot that part Lol, and Yeah, Reid wasn't even there, but he could've beaten him thought.

But you have to admit that AP is irrelevant against Regulus, unless you have a Hax that can affect him.

No at least soul destruction = Kumagawa solos. He can erase his own death and erase time to close the speed gap then erase everything on general direction.

Last edited:
Back