• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miscellaneous Vampire/Pillar Man mind stuff.

Now this isn't a content revision because I'm not entirely sure myself but should the Pillar Man or at the very least Kars have mind control?

Dio is capable of performing mind control back in Part 1 and as a Pillar Men eat vampires and fodderize them should they not have a resistance to it considering a vampire mind controling them makes absolutely no sense?

And Ultimate Kars should have that power listed too, considering he has the powerrs of all life on earth, vampires included and Dio's mind control isnt done via supernatural things like Stands so it applies to him.

Plus even Caesar can mind control people with hamon, Kars being the most powerful hamon master ever and having all powers of life means he has two methods to perform those feats, one of which he shoukd already be aware of as he created vampires and eats them.

And last but not least and im not sure on this, wouldn't Dio have mind reading with Hermit Purple? He made the image reflected in Polnareff's heart be shown in a crystal ball and Hermit Purple can supposedly read minds but im not sure where that comes from and Dio can also react and respond to Joseph using hernit purple on a tv (maybe that's where the mind reading comes from?) thousands of kilometers away.

Anyway im not sure on any of this outside of giving Kars mind control via Part 1 Dio having it, i want some second opinions before i make a CRT.

Back