• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miscellaneous The God of High School Revision

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
This is basically a collection of stuff that was too minor to warrant their own revision threads.

Daewi should get regen negation:
Mira has it, Daewi should also have it too. They share the same abilities so it makes sense. To add to that, Daewi was able to kill Hades, someone who had logia intangibility and regenerated after being punched by Dusik.

Fear Manipulation and resistance to Willpower Manipulation:
As demonstrated here, here, here, and here, people in The God of High School are capable of exuding a presence that inspires fear into others. In the case of the Hwagwa monkey, he referred to this power as the Original Sin. We later find out that the Original Sin is literally martial arts. Go figure. Anyway, it would seem that those of comparable or higher strength and/or willpower can resist this. I don't know if this warrants a resistance to fear manip due to the resistance being more of a flaw of the fear manip than outright resistance, but at least we know that GoH characters should be able to resist willpower-based fear manip.

Damage Reduction in Monkey King Mode:
Mori Hui states that turning into Monkey King Mode completely rejuvenates him and somewhat negates the rebound of a massive multiplier. It also makes more sense that Mori lessens the blows he receives in this state due to the fact that the armoursuits don't cover his face, yet it boosts his overall defensive capabilities.

Everyone has High-Low Regen:
Pretty straightforward. Showing you every instance of High-Low regen would be almost impossible since these dudes get impaled a lot, so I'll just show you Alexsandors' feat, which everyone scales to. The only people who don't scale to this should be those with higher regen feats like Dante, Mandeok, and Satan.

Resistance to Pain:
Multiple characters have extremely high tolerance to pain. Unlike them, however, I don't. So I'll list out the characters who get this later. Basically, anyone who managed to walk off multiple cracked bones and open wounds should get this. Off the top of my head, Mori Jin, Alexsandors, and Dante should get this.

Martial Arts bypasses Law Hax:
As demonstrated here, here, and here, employing the use of martial arts can bypass the Taboo placed on humans, and allow one to harm the normally invulnerable divine beings. This is very iffy and I'm not 100% on board with this but I'm just putting this here to see what others think.

Regen negation: this seems reasonable to me.

Fear manip and willpower resistance: fear manipulation I would definitely agree with fear manipulation, but am also unsure about the willpower resistance.

High-Low Regen: agree.

Pain resistance: agree.

Bypass Law hax: this one I wouldn't be too sure about. I know Jaeson He only was able to bypass it with alchemy iirc, but wouldn't be too sure about the others. Plus the characters later lose the taboo before R ate it, like mandeok when he was using the energy from the sage realm (not too sure about these two). Also, would this also be considered a bypass conceptual feat of sorts, since the taboo is also consider to be conceptual.

I agree with most.

There seems to be some indication that stronger characters can feel the willpower pressure from the martial arts, and just ignore it, so resistance might be justifiable, but I'm not sure.

For martial arts bypassing law hax, the third example was after taboo was lifted iirc.

For the second one, Zeus mentions he's impressed that Halwang's reached the limit of skill and implies that that's what let him be damaged, so if this goes through it might only apply to characters at that level of skill, so other than him, that'd be the two old men, Dan, and maybe S6 Park.

Yeah, I'm not 100% down with the law hax part myself, just wanted to bring it up and see what people thought. Though now that I think about it, it should be more akin to resistance to power nullification via law manip rather than just straight up law manip.

As for the fear hax, it's very blatantly shown multiple times that the stronger someone is, the worse the fear is felt. Heck, in the newest chapter, Mori shivered after witnessing Daewi and Mira's combined power, which was equivalent to prime Okhwang. So, willpower manip won't work if the GoH character is stronger than the user.

If no one objects to the above, can I add everything besides the law hax bit?

This all seems fine, although like others have stated there aren't many people who would get the law hax bypassing

Back