• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misaki and Accelerator ability additions (minor)

It seems Misaki can gather information about another one's abilties and transfer that information to someone else.

https://********.org/chapter/737062/9

I'm not sure what that would be....Information Manipulation? Information transfer?

Accelerator can also manipulate temperature by creating an expansion of air with this he was able to make Chefs hand completely become frozen.

• Accelerator manga chapter 59

It seems like the website itself is down. I will try and find other links or put the right picture up in the op instead.

Yeah, from what I gather it seems like she can gather information on a person's ability itself.

In case anyone wants the source, the Accelerator thing is from Chapter 59 of the Accelerator manga, but I don't know what the Misaki thing is from.

I agree with Accelerator getting Heat Manipulation, for the Misaki thing I'll wait to see the source.

The Misaki thing is from chapter 23 of Astral buddy.

Here's a new link.

https://*********.com/toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-gaiden-astral-buddy-chapterid-494559

I think I was wrong on Misaki being able to gather information on a person's abilties using mental out, I think she gathered intel through the phone she was holding.

ItLazyHunter said:
In case anyone wants the source, the Accelerator thing is from Chapter 59 of the Accelerator manga, but I don't know what the Misaki thing is from.
I agree with Accelerator getting Heat Manipulation, for the Misaki thing I'll wait to see the source.
It should be cold and heat manipulation but yeah.

I think Heat Manipulation is used for when you manipulate temperature, either raising it or lowering it, at least going by the page. As for Misaki, I also think that's just her using her mental powers to pass on Gunha's story to Junko's brain in a visual form. The "information ability" thing is just Misaki's speech quirk of calling things "x ability".

Well based on what I see on that wiki I think that applies, would be nice to add a note for 'to lower or raise temperature' at least if you think it's needed?

I'd put it as just Heat Manipulation in the Powers and Abilities section and in Notable Attacks/Techniques explain that he can both raise and lower temperature, also mentioning how he does it (through adiabatic expansion/messing with air pressure).

The 'Phone' is a remote that she uses to control her powers. I beleive whats happening is just she's sharing the memories of Gunha with Junko( the other girl in the page). Though considering that she did say that she 'visually translated' it mean that some sort of 'base data' was manipulated. though what it is is unknown.

Yeah, Accelerator already has Heat Manipulation on his profile so only a note regarding that he can make the temperture both hot and hot only needs to be included.

To be honest I don't mind which way we have it on his profile, heat manipulation and a note explaing things, changing it to temperture manipulation or just adding cold manipulation to his profile.

Back