• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two electromasters fight each other

Scenario 1 - Base Misaka vs Cole

Good Cole. Both at their peak form. Good amount of iron and electricity around to use

Scenario 2 - Misaka vs Beast Cole

Cole gets evil powers while Misaka gets an arsenal of metals for this. Beast Cole however cannot regen and Misaka can call in for support like Kuroko and the army

Scenario 3 - 2% Misaka vs Composite Cole

Location is a normal city. 10 meters away from each other. Can win by KO

Cole wins Round 1

Cole might win round 2

Misaka might have a chand though considering she doesn't just rely on lightning

Updated it, does Misaka stand more of a chance then?

And I always thought that Misaka was going to be able to beat Cole at his base form

If you think about it, Iron is a good conductor of electricity, would it not?

What happens if she's using her sword and Cole shocks it while's holding it?

Notadeadguy said:
If you think about it, Iron is a good conductor of electricity, would it not?
What happens if she's using her sword and Cole shocks it while's holding it?
Didn't Mikoto say she is immune/resistant to eletricity? Also, i don't think she would use the iron sand sword against someone like Cole.

Can't Misaka just railgun him? It moves at speeds faster than anything Cole has dealt with (he's listed as having FTE to Supersonic speed, which is low end Supersonic). If he can't react to it, he can't block it.

Reppuzan said:
Can't Misaka just railgun him? It moves at speeds faster than anything Cole has dealt with (he's listed as having FTE to Supersonic speed, which is low end Supersonic). If he can't react to it, he can't block it.
Yes, she can railgun him, but he should be able to survive a few of them. Are we using Cole after charging the RFI on round one?

Really? He's listed as Wall level and MCB with barriers. Correct me if I'm wrong (I never played Infamous), but doesn't he have to activate the barriers to use them? If he can't react in time to use the barrier he'll get hit won't he?

Reppuzan said:
Really? He's listed as Wall level and MCB with barriers. Correct me if I'm wrong (I never played Infamous), but doesn't he have to activate the barriers to use them? If he can't react in time to use the barrier he'll get hit won't he?
The least I can say is that he can creat a plasma shield that can block Rockets.

Reppuzan said:
That's Infamous 1 Cole. His Durability is listed as at least Building level in Infamous 2 at base, higher after charging the RFI and at least Town level for Beast Cole.

He still has to put it up, and he has to react to Misaka's railgun to do it. He's listed as barely supersonic. I'm not sure if he's going to be able to survive a Building Level projectile moving at Mach 3.

Notadeadguy said:
^ I just compare Durability to HP.
Like both of them have a 100 Hp and that's how many blows they can take.
I usually just assume that a character's Durability is how strong are the attacks they can survive. For example, someone has Mountain level durability, so Mountain level attacks do dececent damage, City level attacks don't hurt them that much and Island level attacks kill them in one hit.

Notadeadguy said:
^and if you add to that, how many City Block level hits does it take to destroy Island level durability
Low end to high end? 43,000,000-9,090,909,091 hits.

Notadeadguy said:
^and if you add to that, how many City Block level hits does it take to destroy Island level durability
I'm not really good with math, so i have absolutely no idea. I assume it would take at least a few hundreds, maybe thousands, but that's assuming the City Block level attacks even hurt the guy with Island level Durability.

NotEvenHuman said:
Notadeadguy said:
I'm not really good with math, so i have absolutely no idea. I assume it would take at least a few hundreds, maybe thousands, but that's assuming the City Block level attacks even hurt the guy with Island level Durability.
No, millions to billions, see my post above.

Alakabamm said:
Notadeadguy said:
Low end to high end? 43,000,000-9,090,909,091 hits.
That's a lot more than i was thinking lol. I should have expected something like that.

Alakabamm said:
NotEvenHuman said:
Notadeadguy said:
No, millions to billions, see my post above.
Yeah, i saw it. Honestly, i'm not really surprised, i just said a random number.

The way I see it Misaka has the speed and reflexes to dodge, and the potential DC to take down Base Cole while Base Cole's draining and durability would allow him to survive, and his DC is enough to take down Misaka

But what about Beast Cole and Composite Cole?

Beast and Composite Cole should take base Misaka due to hax and the fact that she has no way to take down something that is immune to electricity and has Town Level Durability.

However, 2% Level 6 Misaka is an entirely different story, since she can form a black ball of energy that simply crushes anything it touches and was only stopped by the Invisible Thing in Touma's arm.

Misaka however gains a lot of metals and iron sand to use against the Beast. Would that help?

And Composite is facing 2%. That said raw power goes to Misaka there a bit while versatility seems to fall onto Cole there due to the Beast and Kessler's abilities

Not really, her metal attacks are MCB at best, and her best Railgun feat was shooting a mech at a missile. She hasn't been seen shooting something like a skyscraper at a giant monster or anything like that.

I won't deny that. 2% Misaka is almost mindless to be honest. She'll be shooting lightning bolts until she realizes that they don't work before pulling out the crushing sphere.

Then yeah prob not gonna take down the Beast due to his AoE attacks even without egen

Prob. That said I wonder if that invisible thing can get through atoms. And time travel could be useful prep time for C Cole

I say Mikoto for Round 1. Her being able to fight a Saint (even if barely) Put's her above Cole in environment control, area of effect, and reaction speeds. From what I've seen her best electric feats outclass Cole (Particularly her Fight with Gunha where she effected a large area of the park.) So she might be able to give more output then Cole can take. (Cole was harmed by Kessler's shocks so I'd think that a high enough output would overpower her.) She also doesn't need a battery and can destroy alot of Cole's power sources quickly. I don't think Bioleech would work since she could effect Mugino's beam which makes Electron's not act like electrons so any attack that has to do with electricity she should be able to stop as long as it's not above her level of power. At worst they are immune to each other's electric shocks and it turns into a Magnetism duel and Mikoto is definitely the superior user of magnetism. (Iron Sand, moving the road, slowing the desent of multiple buildings.) Her radar sense is going to give her a tactical advanage, and if Cole tries to flee to recharge with her super sonic burst, ability to cling to walls, and hacking camera's (I assume they are fighting in a city with plenty of metal/electricity to use.) On the slight chance he loses her she can track him easily. Cole's Durability will make him last awhile but only delay the inevitable. One Railgun may not kill him but it should damage him critically so he can be finished off. Iron sand might also cause him some damage, even if not kill at least cause him injuries that make him bleed out. Also not sure if she can use her EM to mess with his internal organs but I'll assume he's immune.

Mikoto might be able to take Beast Cole if she plays keep away since you took away regen if she railgun's the living hell out of him, but it'll be an uphill battle. I'd give it to Cole but Mikoto has been shown to fight uphill battles.

Whether Composite Cole wins. (I'm assuming Kessler feats) Depends entirely on whether or not he time travels you can guess what my thoughts on that are.

What's the speed and reactions of a Saint? Doesn't show in the Misaka profile so I didn't know.

And Cole technically affected a good portion of the Earth with the RFI. Boosted but hey even if you lower that that's still impressive.

And him being harmed by Kessler just showcases Kessler's proficiency, or maybe he's draining him or you know. Gameplay Mechanics. Because if you time your shield right you can actually drain his lightning burst.

Destroying every source of electricity is hard considering generators, backup generators, batteries, phones, cars. Not to mention he could still drain her electricity.

Thing is even with those Cole still has things such as a surprise tornado that will take her by surprise even with her abilities. And he still has the focus on kinetic attacks that could really hurt Misaka since her Durability isn't really that strong. Add in the fact that he has homing attacks, area of effect attacks that can blow away stuff, and magnetism would be blown back by shockwaves.

Cole can keep on regenerating from her very attacks. His regen is good too, easily healing off fatal wounds. He can probably outlast Misaka.

Maybe she can win if she uses some sort of distant rocket projectile. But yeah uphill battle.

Probably time travel is best bet I guess. So maybe I'll just scrap that off since it's a weird battle.

^ This is a normal Saint, and Mikoto's reactions are in her profile.

Round 1: Mikoto takes this with medium difficulty, she has fought people much stronger and faster than Cole and kept up. And her lightning and magnetic manipulation seems stronger and more skilled than Cole's. Mikoto is capable of causing blackouts and frying electronics in large sections of Academy City, so she should have no problem preventing Cole from recharging and finishing him off with an iron sand storm or a swarm of omnidirectional iron sand needles. Not to mention she can bend any of his electricity or magnetism based attacks before they reach her.

Roudn 2: Beast Cole easily, Mikoto would have a hard time causing any damage when her best attacks are Town level and Kuroko wouldn't be able to make a difference.

Round 3: Level 6 Shift Mikoto fries Cole with a giant bolt of lightning before he can do anything, or "teleports" with her electricity for a sneak attack with her energy bands

Saints are Mach 20 in at least reactions and speed. And Mikoto has also blocked an explosion going off behind her and in her face on a few occasions. (One was teleported behind her while she was stopping a frontal assault.) So she couldn't have aim dodged with her EM radar. Mugino who is around the same stats in reaction speed also reacted to Mach 20 explosions so it's not an outlier.

After causing a black out she can then follow Cole Around and Manually destroy car batteties etc, She can sense objects with her Radar sense, and "see" a person making a cell phone call in real time, so She should be able to track them down. Also I already addressed Bioleech which you ignored. She could manipulate Mugino's Electron Beams and Mugino creates her beams by making electrons in an Ambigious state where they are neither wave not particle and have some properities of both. Which means they don't behave like Normal Electricity. So she should be able to manipulate Bioleech from draining her or even reverse it.

Kinetic energy attacks, Once again her fight with a Saint Brunshild was created shockwaves with her sword that was tearing up the sides of entire set's of buildings and the narration said had they hit her it would have ruptured her eardrums and crushed her internal organs, Mikoto managed to redirect/evade it by tilting the entire road. She also has with Metal/Magnetic sheilds blocked point blank explosions without any serious injury other then some cuts and bruises from the sucker punch teleport. Did I mention the Saint when making the Shockwave was going Supersonic at least?

If the attack is electric based then Mikoto's reactions are even better then kinetic energy, She was able to react to and bend Mugino's Meltdowner beams which are high end relativistic (99.9999 the speed of light) Cole using Electric attacks makes him a sitting duck as far as Mikoto's reaction time goes.

Like I said Mikoto's Maximum output so far seems superior to Cole's, even if Cole CAN Heal from her bolts, She will see they are having no effect and switch to Magnetism. Even if Cole can create Shockwaves I don't see them blowing away someone who has caught entire buildings (And used her radar sense to cushion the landing of everyone in them by manipulating various objects in them to break their fall.) And Manipulated enough Iron Sand to sweep through An Entire Russian base and eat the tanks. (The tanks were firing INTO the iron sand storm.) The only person that blew her Iron Sand away with Shock waves was a Saint who is at least town level and most think Mountain level in striking power. I've never seen Cole's Kinetic Burst even take out a city block. Even if it could he can't spam it and there is a cool down between using them. So if he blows away a small patch of the Iron Sand storm she can immediately regroup them to converge. The Sand was fast enough to give a Saint trouble Who can actually blow it away MUCH better and MUCH more easily. Fact is you haven't shown ANY impressive Magnetism feats for Cole that stack up against Mikoto.

Her Durability isn't that big of a Factor since she is already use to the idea of everything in the verse being able to one shot her. Her reactions, radar, and Shielding take her pretty far.

So once she realizes that Cole needs a constant Electric supply, and can drain electric sources she can outlast him and slowly deprive him of power sources while he tries in vain to scape from a Blizzard of Tank searing chainsaws. Using his Tornado will simply uses up a chunk of his power, as will boosting his reaction time, doing any kind of game changing move really. Mikoto however has much better stamina after days of little rest and food and destroying multiple facilities she was able to fight the #4 to a draw (After being worn down by Frenda's traps and bluffs. And AIM stalker keeping her on the run.) The #4's standard beam attacks have been stated multiple times to cut an Aegis ship in half. The #4 could also redirect her electric shock attacks.

Not going to comment on the other two since I agree with you on vs Beast and vs Composite.

Well with those points I can't really argue against them. No one else seems to be arguing for Cole and even I believed he has a higher chance of losing in Scenario 1. That said I have some real doubts on Relativistic Mugino and your detail on Mountain level being a requirement to take out Misaka's gales. Otherwise they would've changed those on the VSB Wiki.

Any other comments then?

S1 -

Cole 3

Misaka 4

S2 -

Cole 5

Misaka 1

Tie/Maybe 1

S3 -

Cole 4

Misaka 3

Secenario 1: I think misaka will win because her output is superior than cole.

Secenario 2: Beast cole will win because he can use gravity manipulation also can create black hole.

Secenario 3: Level 6-shift misaka will win because her black sphere, even touma need his beyond the right hand to stop her.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Well with those points I can't really argue against them. No one else seems to be arguing for Cole and even I believed he has a higher chance of losing in Scenario 1. That said I have some real doubts on Relativistic Mugino and your detail on Mountain level being a requirement to take out Misaka's gales. Otherwise they would've changed those on the VSB Wiki.
Any other comments then?

S1 -

Cole 3

Misaka 4

S2 -

Cole 5

Misaka 1

Tie/Maybe 1

S3 -

Cole 4

Misaka 3
Mugino herself isn'the relativistic just her laser beams.

Dpolaristar said:
Even then... That's highly questionable. That's the one I was referring to anyway. And Cole might get a buff actually, on the reaction and AP range because of the RFI. Which may turn this battle into a stomp...

Dpolaristar said:
Even then... That's highly questionable. That's the one I was referring to anyway. And Cole might get a buff actually, on the reaction and AP range because of the RFI. Which may turn this battle into a stomp...

Read about the buff, even if it goes through....Mikoto still has the verstility, environment control, and not having power problems advantage. Even if his reaction time is as good as the new buff claims I don't see him dodging an entire iron sandstorm.

I'm referring to the multi-continental buff

I just read the thread where you are suggesting that, you are blowing it WAY of of proportion! Effecting all the cities on earth is not the same as Being Continental not even close, I also need to know the context behind those scenes, as that would be an outlier FAR outside Cole's Normal showings....

So as it stands I not only believe Mikoto can beat Cole but that is a hilarious, not even close spite in her Favor in round 1, round 2 majority goes to Cole, round 3 is stomp in Mikoto's favor unless Cole time travels.

Hey even I'm hesitant about it. And it's more about covering the entire surface of the world in order to cure a plague, destroy any other conduits in existence including the Beast that is the harbringer and destroyer of the world who should be able to destroy the moon once he gets full control over his power. Only reason why he didn't destroy anything that's of that scale was because John actually wishes to 'save the world' by creating conduits and avoid causing too much destruction aside from the innocent non conduits.

I mean the guy can make compact black holes and his body was still in tact from the nuke, only knocked out.

We already have Armies that would dominate the military army as WoG statement says alongside kaiju esque monsters

Not to mention is it really an outlier considering everything else? Well not Multi-Continent, I mean more like Island or higher. And even then this still means Cole has a lot of energy.

At their strongest so yeah I gave them everything they have. Even Misaka starting off at her highest form instead of needing to charge up. Of course I'm probably gonna still restrict Cole to that non-Peak form in order to make it any way even for the first match.

Hey even I'm hesitant about it. And it's more about covering the entire surface of the world in order to cure a plague, destroy any other conduits in existence including the Beast that is the harbringer and destroyer of the world who should be able to destroy the moon once he gets full control over his power. Only reason why he didn't destroy anything that's of that scale was because John actually wishes to 'save the world' by creating conduits and avoid causing too much destruction aside from the innocent non conduits.
I mean the guy can make compact black holes and his body was still in tact from the nuke, only knocked out.

We already have Armies that would dominate the military army as WoG statement says alongside kaiju esque monsters

Not to mention is it really an outlier considering everything else? Well not Multi-Continent, I mean more like Island or higher. And even then this still means Cole has a lot of energy.

At their strongest so yeah I gave them everything they have. Even Misaka starting off at her highest form instead of needing to charge up. Of course I'm probably gonna still restrict Cole to that non-Peak form in order to make it any way even for the first match.
Pretty sure Cole was buffed, also even if the beast as full power could destroy the moon, (Where did you get that?) That doesn't mean anything for his state now, Mikoto was stated at her theoritcal maximum output that she could destroy a star Accelerator has been stated to theoretically become a level 6 which is probably going to be 2-A, or as low as 3-A or high as 1-A, but we don'the decide matches based off theoritcal potential. In the series the requirement of being a level 5 is to be able to take on a military force.

When they say destroying the world in fiction that doesn'the always mean the same thing as blowing up the planet in this context it'doesn't probably mean life wipe.

No offense but Mikoto's Rail gun has been stasted multiple times to be able to destroy a Nuclear shelter. And for her attack that knocked down an entire square kilometers park of tries she formed storm clouds, if you wanna call that it's also around nuke level if not higher.

I d9n'the known if your aware but at the wiki we have a rule about black holes and black hole feats, specifically most black holes in fiction behave nothing like real black holes, so saying someone can survive it or create it via conventional power or durability is nonsensical and non quantifiable.

I do very much see it as an outlier, as Cole'so other feats in Story and in game play do not match up at all, you make it sound like Cole could take Magneto, and Magneto would crush even level 6 shift Mikoto.

Back