• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hhhh Mirio is my best boy, but Swim Swim seems to have a slight advantage in most categories except strength and fighting ability. I hate to vote against him but there's been fair analysis for both sides, so... I'll go with Swim Swim (but I'm not happy about it.)

I've taken interest in the Magical Girl Raising Project for awhile so maybe this will be a little gateway into that. Also that clip @GoldenScorpions was brutal ƒÆö.

Even though Mirio has greater AP, i'll go with Swim Swim with her seemingly better intagibilty as well as her Regenerationn, slighlty better range and acess to her pills.

@Scarletmoon Swim Swim is an interesting case where her loyalty to Ruler is so important that is blinds her preventing proper rational thought. She commits horrible acts in underhanded ways, and while she's responsible, is she truly evil? She's only 7 years old with seemingly missing parents (I think her father is in prison) and Ruler influenced her greatly (and later Nemurin in her dream). Her love and admiration for those in power was crazy high, and when Nemurin told her she could aspire for higher and needn't just stay a servant, that, if she wanted, she could become a leader too, Swim Swim kinda snapped. It's crazy to think that some innocent inspirational words from a kind girl, turned a 7-old child into a ruthless killing machine with no restraints due to Ruler's "teachings"...

Anyway, thanks for the vote.

@Elione, the score is actually 6-0, with 1 inconclusive. Nedoiko changed vote.

Nedoiko said:
I guess my vote is with her, at least until mirio appears and does something in the upcoming chapters, maybe then ill change my mind, right now swim wins 6/10 times for me

>Inmunity against non-magical weapons.

Literally anything that come up with "Inmunity" is annoying to me.

If I remember correctly, does not Mirio fight primarly with punches and kicks (Like, almost of MHA Chars?), why would we assume the hands and feets can be considered "weapons", and even then, it would likely say "She is inmune to any non-magical attack" which is quit fallacius.

So I'm sure that if Mirio land a blow (And due to his AP advantage) while she is not intangible, she will get fly LONG away, while struggling for the pain in mid-air.

Aside from that, I'm going with the magical girl due to the reasons stated above.

Back