• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goddess Yuno & other Mirai Nikki Gods Abstract Existence Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Good day, everyone. The topic of this CRT is self-explanatory: removing Abstract Existence from her profile.

As we know, the requirements for this ability is to embodify an abstraction and being immortal because of it. Now, there are 2 problems with Goddess Yuno and other Mirai Nikki gods having this ability:

1. There really isn't any evidence that they embody any abstraction. They're Gods of Space & Time, but that doesn't mean they embody the abstractions they control.

2. They're really not immortal. The justifications for Immortality (Types 1 & 4) contradict the whole main plot-point of Mirai Nikki with Deus Ex Machina holding the Survival Game. Deus was dying of old age, so no Type 1 Immortality. As for Type 4? Considering that he put a lot of emphasis in trying to find a new hier to his throne, it is heavily implied that when he dies, it is permanent. Type 4 immortality allows for resurrection/reincarnation; but he can't do neither when he permanently dies. So, Type 4 goes away too.

And with both of the main requirements for Abstract Existence not met, it should be removed.

Non-Corporeality is also fishy because her true form being that of a stone that even has an 'expiry date' implies that she has no Non-Corporeal form, and the fact there isn't any true evidence to support this (unless there's something that I missed from the spinoffs. I only watched the anime and read the manga).

Let me know if you agree or disagree.

This seems to make sense.

You can use the supporters and neutral lists in the Mirai Nikki verse page to find people to ask to comment here, yes.

@Ant I have sent a wall message to 3 supporters, with one of them being an administrator (The real cal howard). Will wait for their input.

Like I said, everything you said is correct.

Though I'm not 100% certain on the non-corporeality as stones can be non-corporeal.

Thank you for helping out Cal.

It seems like this has been accepted then.

Should I carry out the changes? Or is there someone that is responsible for that?

You can probably handle it.

Just make sure to try to do so properly.

It's okay. Do you agree with the changes, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back