• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@J-Man That doesn't sound right when Mirage Mewtwo has a skillset the size of its page and contended against Reinhard in the other thread. It's not like if Rimuru stood there Mewtwo would still be unable to kill it, which is what usually qualifies as stomp.

To add icing on the cake, if rimuru wants he can summon veldora who has precog, probability manipulation and won't die unless rimuru dies, can make countless clones all of which can also use his dragon claw which ignores durability, even if you have a defense that negates fate manipulation, reality warping etc.

He can also summon velgrynd who also won't die unless rimuru dies, and has attacks can transcend space-time. And no this isn't outside help, their souls are literally apart of rimuru.

Then how does he kill Rimuru.

If he has no way of doing so or even incapping him that means he never had a chance and then it's a stomp.

And I can't think of anyway.

Nah, summoning is restricted for one on one purposes (kinda like how they restrict CT summoning in Arceus matches).

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And I can't think of anyway.
Actually you guys did mention ways, it's just that Rimuru will counter with his own hax. Like I just said, it's not like if Rimuru stood there and did nothing, Mewtwo would still lose. With that ammount of hax in both sides and Mewtwo's past record of fighting Rein, I don't think this is stomp.

They are apart of his soul though, they are always with him, he doesn't need them anyway though since he has all their abilities.

But that's the thing, BFR? Nope. Black hole? Won't work. Petrification? Resists.

Mewtwo has not a chance in winning this, it's not even decisive, all his hax gets negged and AP won't matter due to regen.

If ya can think if a way that isn't laughed off by Rimuru I'll consider fair game but right now I'm not sure.

Countering hax with one's own is different from "I'll stand here and what you do doesn't matter either way".

But I'm too lazy to keep debating people on whether this is stomp or not. If staff thinks it is just close it, if not I'll keep counting.

Either way it is whatever.

Like seriously, this happened in so many threads with people calling stomp after a bunch of replies I don't even bother to prove or disprove it anymore.

Youre right, but he can counters literally everything.

This is, dare I say, a hax stonp?

I'll drop it too, but that's my opinion since I can't think of anything that Mewtwo can do, it's either countered or doesnt work.

But if no one else thinks it is, I'll continue but I guess I vote Rimuru as of now.

Like I said, if staff deems it stomp and decides to close it, 'k with me. Otherwise, just counting.

DaRimurude Sandtempest: 1 (TheJ-ManRequiem)

MM:

Inconclusive:

Maybe I skipped it, but I dont see Time paradox immunity or acausality in Rimuru's profile.

He doesn't have it, well not this version of him, he however has time leap which allows him to go anywhere regardless of time and space, which allowed him to come back from being bfr'ed to end of space-time where time nor space no longer existed.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Actually shit, wouldn't Mewtwo off himself he went too far back?
This is supposed to be a neutral universe, so I dont think that is the case.

He's reliant on the mirage generators, if he goes back to a point where they don't exist he dies since he's not paradox immune.

And if it's a neutral universe than he can't go back and paradox Rimuru anyway.

I mean even if he tried to go back rimuru would just follow him, and not like he will get the change anyway i mean rimuru has attacks which transcend time and space, not sure if even going back in time will save mewtwo from that.

So? He could still follow but as long as he takes out past Rimuru it should take out present Rimuru.

Of course I dont think Mewtwo can do that, his time travel only goes back a few years at most.

Mewtwo has no answer to the ridiculous amount of hax rimuru has, was just saying even if he time traveled rimuru would follow him, and still hax him to death, metwo's immortality is also moot due to rimuru being capable of killing people who can't die due to their memories transcending time and space.

FateAlbane said:
Actually you guys did mention ways, it's just that Rimuru will counter with his own hax. Like I just said, it's not like if Rimuru stood there and did nothing, Mewtwo would still lose.
Pointing this out again because, by the logic you're implying that this is stomp (on the basis of: "Mewtwo has this and that, but Rimuru can counter with his own hax so it's stomp"), there isn't a single Kharn match in existence that is valid on the basis of "This character has this and that, but Kharn nulls it all!".

DaRimurude Sandtempest: 2 (TheJ-ManRequiem, Celestial Pegasus)

MM:

Inconclusive:

This is outdated, Rimuru was still only like 6-A when this was made, Rimuru having "everything" as said in the op means 2-B Rimuru which is a stomp.

Also this is a necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back