• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck trying to mind screw Rimul when a system that can screw over a Low 2-C dragon god cannot. Anything not purely physical got turned into an illusion. Not to mention he got immunity to status effect if his in-universe profile is any indication, so petrification is out of the question. AP doesn't really mean anything at this kind of match, abd he has a free Mid-Godly regen on demand.

Heck, i can simply just say that Ciel can hack Mewtwo or the mirage system itself considering she can hack The System of the World

He can see their status and all the skills they have, and what it can do, it's clearly just cis/pis why he doesn't use them although as i have already said he has never been seriously threatened since becoming a demon lord, so he has no reason to use them since his ordinary abilities are usually enough.

@J-man

One of his Ultimate Skill is basically a complete archives of everything he has analyzed. So your question doesn't really matter. He can get whatever he wants anytime but in-character he just doesn't do it since his usual skillset is more than enough

@Fab that reminds me, he has been shown gaining his subordinates abilities before, he saw that one ogre/tenma whatever he is, dudes ability which creates a pocket dimension and nullifies all abilities that he and his opponents agree to, he literally saw him use it, thought it was useful and obtained it himself, why he doesn't do that with his other subordinates abilities is clearly pis.

Yea one of those guys, the stronger one, he saw his ability during the tournament, thought it was useful and obtained it himself.

It's already on his profile it's called restrainer, i just didn't put the guys name, it happened in chapter 106.

Anyway we have established that why he doesn't use his subordinates abilities is pis/cis as he is stated to be able to do so, and he has shown he can do so on multiple occasion, the occasion here, and another time when he gained velgrynd's prominent acceleration and gave it to benimaru.

Now just waiting to see the arguments how mirage mewtwo can win against a bloodlusted rimuru meaning he will spam all the abilities available to him.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Not to mention he got immunity to status effect if his in-universe profile is any indication, so petrification is out of the question.
Real talk, not questioning anything else but Immunity to status effects sounds NLFish.

Still something blatantly put out by the author. Sure it can just mean resistance in cross universe debate. But the point still stand, petrification isn't a way to win against Rimul since he has many ways to make it moot aside from his listed immunities

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Still something blatantly put out by the author. Sure it can just mean resistance in cross universe debate. But the point still stand, petrification isn't a way to win against Rimul since he has many ways to make it moot aside from his listed immunities
That doesn't matter jack, by that logic I could even give a bunch of fodder pokemon immunity to certain stuff and say for example that someone on Dialga or Palkia's level won't affect certain fodder with Spatial Rend because they should have immunity to an attack of said property.

Actually the ammount of characters that would get a bajillion immunities based on "author/guidebook/source/whatever said so" is off the charts. Whatever argument you want to use it, do it as you will, but saying "It won't work because he's immune to status effects" and nothing else is definitely NLF pure and simple.

It is an NLF, but just means he has resistance to anything that would affect his status in his verse doesn't apply in vs match up, Paralysis, Poisons, Corrosion, Hallucinogens, Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Decomposition etc all of that doesn't work on him, most of that was before he became his 6-A version and got that status effect immunity. Things like physical attack immunity and natural effect immunity exists as well from what i remember as well, clearly NLF's.

Highly doubt a battle between these two will seriously come down to weak hax like petrification anyway.

Not saying it does. In fact, I'm not even questioning Petrification being resisted or Rimuru having way more complex hax to deal with this.

My point, as said above is, to not explain that he deals with it based on "he's said to be immune to all status effects".

That's an NLF, just like the natural effect immunity and physical attack immunity that other characters also have, including rimuru i think.

Anyway we should talk about actually relevant abilities here and not something weak like petrification.

I thought Cal wouldn't debate Pokemon anymore.

...Whew, feels good to not be on the receiving end of these words, for once. How the times change.

>Cal >Not debating Pokemon

That's like America without freedom, anime without excessively large breasts, pizza without pie, rides without the wild.

Please say it aint so.

Think of it like a "This character exhausted me so much, I won't debate it (or at least not seriously) anymore." kind of thing.

Anyways, that's offtopic, and if Mewtwo has no defenses, Darude- I mean, Rimuru seems to have the clear advantage as it is.

@Fate Off topic but where did you even come up with the name of darude for rimuru lol.

But anyway still waiting for how mewtwo will get pass rimuru's regen and bunch of hax.

Resisances and regen respectively. If he didn't have that soul manipulation resistance, Mewtwo wins literally as soon as the match starts.

How does a blackhole help? Even if his soul is destroyed he will regen, bfr means nothing as well due to him having an ability which allows him to go anywhere regardless of time or space, so even if mewtwo time travel, it's moot.

He also has an infinite dimension in his stomach btw.

The page says literally the exact opposite in that he'll die once his soul is destroyed. Everything else is right tho.

So he's Kirby now. Got it.

@Cal That's his normal regen, with Venom's regenerator skill he can even regen his soul, just haven't added it, well added the skill just not added it in his powers and abilities section.

A bloodlusted rimuru is stupidly broken due to having access to all his subordinates abilities, only thing he won't get from that is concept manipulation.

Rimul already dealt with black holes at least twice. Once at the Encroachment to the Dungeon chapter, another in the gaiden. The former he can just time stop and get out of its event horizon. The latter he just ate it casually. And Regenerator is a skill that regenerates him from practically nothing in an instant. Repeatedly and casually

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Fate Off topic but where did you even come up with the name of darude for rimuru lol.
The name Rimuru makes me think of Darude for some reason. And his surname is Tempest while Darude has the song Sandstorm, which around here can be translated the same way as tempest. Hence DaRimurude Sandtempest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back