• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was M Mewtwo's profile made? If not just a while ago I'm surprised he hasn't been overused yet.

Might have been near the same day I made this thread, because I remember doing it when MM's profile was made or at least in the next day.

Oh, duh. Not even a question...

That she passes out because she doesn't have smell resistance to Muk'a stench ovo

Rimuru doesn't even have a sense of smell being a slime, he doesn't breath either, he is a magical creature, he can smell since he has a super smell skill but he can turn that on and off, same thing with taste, he originally couldn't taste anything until he got a skill for it. Also rimuru is gender less.

>is genderless >refers to it as he

I don't think anyone is actually gonna argue Mewtwo for that reasoning. At least I pray no one does.

I refer to him as he, cause he was originally male in his former world, anyway rimuru has a serious case of cis, his subordinates like diablo and shio have all sorts of disgusting hax, and rimuru is stronger than them yet in character he doesn't use any reality warping nonsense like his subordinates, he uses some sealing and soul manipulation, while his subordinates have existence erasure, fate manipulation, reality warping, causality manipulation etc.

See the cis? He can gain any of his subordinates abilities and every time they evolve they can gain any of his skills, you would think he would spam his subordinates abilities, nope, rarely ever uses them, albeit he hasn't needed to so far.

Assuming the cis is off, rimuru has some ridiculous abilities like reality warping via turning reality into illusions, turning illusions into reality, fate manipulation, existence erasure, causality manipulation, mid godly regen, attacks which can transcend space-time, probability manipulation etc etc.

As I said in the OP, both have everything and if PIS/CIS gets in the way of either, just consider them bloodlusted.

So bloodlust then, in character M.M only uses melee attacks and hyper/solar beam.

Tempest sounds like he also has a major handicap.

Mewtwo having no character means nothing, he's done literally nothing outside of that.

Unless ya can find me a statement that says he'll spam tge shit out of hax without young telling him what to do im gonna go by what i see.

Not that it matters, theyre bloodlusted now but just know for future reference.

Because maybe he never had a reason to?

All his opponents were completely fodder and couldn't so much as touch him. They needed Mirage Mew to hold him down just to hit him once. Why use hax when even normal attacks were stompish against them?

That still doesn't mean he'll use it. You can't just assume it's in his character to use his hax.

Well other than his precog, which like Xatus is on all the time, if he's ever facing an opponent that unlike Ash and co., would face a real challenge or threat, it can be assumed that he would use hax and this Mewtwo doesn't go for any consistent in-character strategy like the real one via mind [insert here].

If rimuru has everything , can mewtwo kill rimuru is the first question? Rimuru's subordinate venom has a skill called regenerator, which will allow rimuru to regenerate even if his soul is destroyed, plus veldora's probability manipulation which increases the probability he dodges and his attacks hitting, and speaking of veldora he will also get his dragon claw which got pass dagruel's magic nullify which negates fate manipulation, existence erasure manipulation, reality warping, death manipulation etc. There is also Gabil's ability which will cancel out a bad thing that happens to him.

Plus rimuru has precog, causality and fate manipulation, can turn reality into illusions negating all attacks which aren't purely physical in nature, and probably most hax of all velgrynd's ability which can permanently kill people like veldora whose memories transcend time and space.

And not to mention that almost if not everything that Mewtwo throw at Rimul. He can then eat and/or analyze that attack and gain it and improve it, making it stronger which spells bad news for Mewtwo

Aight, I'm just listing how Mirage can win. Not saying that he could.

Petrification: A stray punch or laser could petrify.

Mind Screw: Self explanatory. No resistance, and Mirage doesn't have a mind to counterscrew.

Absorption: Just absorb it.

Reality Warping: They can both do it to each other.

Beat him into submission: Crazy AP advantage. Just tap him and KO

@TheJ-ManRequiem Rimuru has an ability called food chain, it allows him to be able to get his subordinates powers, all of them, his subordinates can also gain his abilities when they evolve or if the abilities fit them.

It's what i was talking about before, rimuru is stronger than all his subordinates but he doesn't use disgusting hax like them which is clearly cis, and he doesn't spam their abilities or use them much at all in character due to not needing them as his normal abilities have been enough so far. He can get the abilities if he wants, but he doesn't for some reason.

If CIS was on, then Mirage via extreme AP advantage and eventual accidental petrification.

But it's not on now, is it.

@TheJ-ManRequiem He can potentially get them is what i am saying, it's literally stated that he can get all his subordinates abilities due to food chain, but the dude rarely if ever tries to get their abilities.

All his abilities and his subordinates are part of a system, like how they can get his abilities if those abilities suit them, ie benimaru getting another one of rimuru's subordinates abilities due to being compatible with it, he can also get their abilities, all of them if he wants, but he doesn't for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back