• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry - Been off.

I guess it cannot be added until the forum move. But It's matter of days I guess.

Should be however noted that the feat is half a meter away from Superhuman and rather casual, so character noticeably faster than Alya and Nino should scale higher than it.

So speed should go like this:

Teenagers: "At least Peak Human" (scaling to Alya and Nino). Except for Kim, who should be much faster since he can race with Alix when she's skating

Kids: Possibly Peak Human (should not be a lot slower than Alya)

Adults: Most are the same as teenagers, though some like Nora would be: "At least Peak Human/ Superhuman (given the tiny gap between the calc and Superhuman) (should be significantly faster than Alya

Can't wait for it. Though I hope that there'll be an online release since I'm not sure if they'll publish it in my country

As for the powers, they might have used them already and we just don't know, though I think there's a reason why they don't always use these powers. Maybe it's difficult to make, and as such they use it only for emergency situations (such as in Syren, Frozer, Mayura, Stormy Weather 2 and Miracle Queen)

I'm trying to do a profile for the Black Cat Miraculous, but I'm having a really hard time to find a good picture of the akumatized miraculous, since it's always appears very small. Do you know any upscaling programs so I can upload the pictures in high quality?

I mean, aside from the New York special we didn't recieved any new information about Season 4 or the Shanghai special.

There's still also the High 7-C CRT that should be made

Quantum Manipulation it’s more of a power like Matter Manipulation. It’s not that related to what you can see but what it does to you, so enhanced senses should be just fine.

I guess this profile is pretty good regardless. Though I'm pretty sure Uncanny also used some sort of a glue to fix the plane wing

She melted it together with her laser.

Btw, are you interested on making some of the New York’s character profiles? I don’t have that much yet and I could use a hand.

I can help with that. Though I'm busy today so I start working on the profiles tomorrow.

I think Techno Pirate's and Sparrow's profile should be good now. Given I already did the page for the Eagle Miraculous

Ok. Any more profiles or something we should be aware about?

Also what Techno Pirate's base form would be? I doubt he's even Tier 7 due to not scaling to the heroes at all

New York special don’t had that prominent side characters, so that’s it with them. The other most likely character to get it’s own profile it’s doorman, who himself has only displayed to be able to create portals. Snowflake had a pretty good Let it Go design tho.

Also what Techno Pirate's base form would be? I doubt he's even Tier 7 due to not scaling to the heroes at all

At least 9-B. He’s stronger than Gorilla for sure.

What would Doorman's tier be though. He might be High 7-C by scaling above Sparrow and I think he fought Technolizer briefly

Ok. Would you mind do his page? Aside from that I would still need to do the pages for the other miraculouses. You don't need to rush here but if you can't then I understand and will do it myself later

Some information out.

Source

The Rabbit Miraculous grants "the power of evolution", The Dragon Miraculous "the power of perfection", The Snake Miraculous the "the power of intuition", The Monkey Miraculous "the power of derision" and The Horse Miraculous "the power of migration". Referring to the concepts from which the Kwamis were created from.

Hawk Moth’s plan isn’t exactly to return Emilie to life, but recreate a world where she’s alive.

Low-key confirmed that Queen Bee is not coming back.

Luka is actually Juleka’s twin brother.

Max’s is confirmed to be a genius. Kinda figures, as creating a sentient artificial intelligence is imposible even by today standards.

Other than that, there are 52 new episodes of Miraculous in production that we don’t know anything about. Not sure if this includes episodes which names have been revealed (As "Gabriel Agreste" and "Queen Banana").

How Luka is Juleka's twin brother if he was stated to be 2 years older than her?

Alao feeling sad for Queen Bee but I can't say I'm surprised.

Oh don't mind me, just trying to figure out how the f Universal Time Travel correlates with Evolution.

The Rabbit Miraculous enables it’s user to evolve into an X-Men and Bunnyx (and all of Rabbit Miraculous holders for what’s the matter) happens to have Time Travel as her mutation, logically.

Back