• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You're going to have to ask them because I don't know. But no one is reacting to that thrown rocket
According to @DontTalkDT :
I wouldn't scale throwing speed to any other speed. Fundamentally it's a feat of accelerating another object, which is more so a strength thing, and we don't scale strength to speed even if there is a physical relationship.
(and since even real life humans can throw/shoot things faster than they can run, most authors probably don't consider a relationship anyway)

Holy shit 5 seasons in and we finally get some really tense stuff.

Are the writers still the same?

We'll you just had the big baddie taking away the Miracle Box. It figures something would come out out of that.

Jubilation (Episode 4) Teaser

• Resistance to Corruption and Empathic Manipulation with her Magical Charm (Ladybug’s Magical Charm protects her from being Akumatized and negative emotions)
  • Social Influencing (Convincing enough to live a life where she acted as a completely different from who she really was and taunted Queen Banana into letting Ladybug go)
  • Minor Perception Manipulation (As Vesperia)
  • Resistance to Deconstruction (As Vesperia)
  • Fire Manipulation (As Sole Crusher. Light her punch on fire)
  • Empowerment (As Sole Crusher)
  • Large Size (Type 2; As Sole Crusher. At the end of Sole Crusher you see that Le Grand Paris reaches up to her knees)
  • Remove Acrobatics and Enhanced Senses (As Sole Crusher)
In age, put that Chloé is around 15. Chloé has no official age yet.

The Akumatized Sneakers are not Standard Equipment; she never carries them. The Weaknesses says that her akumatized object are earrings instead of sneakers.

The first gif in the "Notable Abilities" shows Queen Bee instead of Vesperia.

Careful with Zoé's render. Is too big compared to others.

Also, abilities from the Miraculous that have not yet been introduced in the profiles:
  • Minor Cloth Manipulation (Miraculous Holders are able to change their suits at will, though Vesperia has not showcased such ability yet)
  • Limited Statistics Amplification (Miraculous Holders are able to set the limits of their respective powers, as only themselves are able to limit their powers otherwise; though Vesperia has not showcased such ability yet)
The rest is great.

Last edited:
Also, abilities from the Miraculous that have not yet been introduced in the profiles:
  • Minor Cloth Manipulation (Miraculous Holders are able to change their suits at will, though Vesperia has not showcased such ability yet)
  • Limited Statistics Amplification (Miraculous Holders are able to set the limits of their respective powers, as only themselves are able to limit their powers otherwise; though Vesperia has not showcased such ability yet)
The rest is great.
Shouldn't these abilities be first accepted to be added in a crt? Especially when these don't only concern Vesperia

Shouldn't these abilities be first accepted to be added in a crt? Especially when these don't only concern Vesperia
yeah.
@Monkey_Dunno I also need to know how did you do in your sandbox the pictures for the verse pages without it glitching out, since I can't seem to figure how you did it at all
You mean this?

It's simple when you catch it:

{{Character Potraits|image=[Insert Name of the Image file you want to add]|name=[name you want to display in the Tab]|articlename=[Name of the article you want to link]|bgcolor=[code of the color you want inside the tab]|ecolor=[code of the color you want to be displayed on the outside}}

The image size should be 117 x 153 px or proportional (though I haven’t tried with that) so to keep them in proper frame.

In this page you should be able to see the source code anyways. So test it out if you want.

What's going on here? Seems like a mash of a lot of things.
If I had an answer; believe that I would tell you.

The sudden changes from moments are from separate episodes, so editor might have just wanted to give each of them a moment without taking on mind that that the scenes had different tones altogether.

Is that actually them? I don't think so right, it's like Puppeteer 2 since the Wax Museum appears again
Manipula is bringing the heroes Wax Statues to life by placing her card in their foreheads. It's seen in one of the trailers with Rena Rouge's, although the leaks state that Manipula is an special villain because she's fighting Ladybug and Chat Noir alongside 17 superheroes; so how that’ll be handled appears to be different than Puppeteer’s powers.

You expected it would've been Chat Blanc 2?

Not really what I was expecting as well. It appears a more proper introduction to the idea of the Alliance Rings as an extension of Monarch's powers with the Miraculouses as well as the episode that properly seals the fate of Gabriel.

Reunion (Episode 8) teaser will come out in less than an hour.

Out of all incoming episodes so far, this is the one I'm looking up for the most.

Wait. If Bunnyx can travel in time with her Miraculous then shouldn't there never be a point in time when she isn't Bunnyx?

She could just go back in time, give herself the Rabbit Miraculous, and then she would already have it in the future because her past self has it.

Wait. If Bunnyx can travel in time with her Miraculous then shouldn't there never be a point in time when she isn't Bunnyx?

She could just go back in time, give herself the Rabbit Miraculous, and then she would already have it in the future because her past self has it.
I think that's kind of the logic that made her had the Miraculous as her birthday present in the first place. Bunnyx made the Rabbit Miraculous be passed to the youngest heir of the Kubdel family across each generation until it felt on Alix hands and that was the reason why there's three different Rabbit Miraculouses in the same timeline during Timetagger (Alix's, Future Alix’s and the one in the Miracle Box).

If so then Bunnyx should have Acausality type 3. Even if you kill current Bunnyx, past and future Bunnyx should be fine.

Back