• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I sincerely believe we should split the profile. Marinette has way too many forms in the later seasons and those should be listed separately.

I sincerely believe we should split the profile. Marinette has way too many forms in the later seasons and those should be listed separately.
No she should just have a lot of Keys
Most of her alternate forms add like one power and don’t change stats, really I think any split is extremely arbitrary for her

I want to stress that not only do the other Miraculouses add abilities, but they also add AP. And the current Tiers layout is bloated.

Also Season 3 and 4 cannot be separated from Lady Noir and the Miraculous fusions for the same reason we don't separate Super Saiyan Gohan from Base Gohan. Transformations go in the same keys as their respective arcs.

Also Season 3 and 4 cannot be separated from Lady Noir and the Miraculous fusions for the same reason we don't separate Super Saiyan Gohan from Base Gohan. Transformations go in the same keys as their respective arcs.
Why can't we? Most transformations are only used once anyways, so its not really worth creating each key for each transformation or splitting Ladybug's page into separate ones for each season, especially since most transformations involve Marinette fusing the Ladybug Miraculous with one or more of the other miraculouses from the chinese miracle box, so all we would need to say is that any fusion would have all of Ladybug's powers, plus the powers of whatever other miraculous she is fused to.

Sure Ladybug page right now is convoluted, but it doesn't have so many arcs or important trasnformations to warrant splitting it like Dragon ball. Just have all the other fusions combined as all possible powers that could be used and just leave it at that.

Ok just because I don't want another 2 months of silence(r), Im just gonna go and make a Thread for putting any and all stuff that should be revised about MLB. I don't care about calcs at this point, but I DO think there is a lot of stuff we could discuss in terms of making new pages or scaling characters, or adding new powers based on what we've found out so far.

Edit: Done

Last edited:
It looks very nice! Although I just want to point out there are a few typing errors strewn about the page. Also just for a bit more clarity, perhaps the teamwork section could separate each teamwork example into dot points, similar to how the "feats" section was organised.
You can edit it if you wish to. This is a page after all now. In fact I would very appreciate if you'll edit since I'm a bit busy to fix it right now

Been really busy this last couple of months, but there's some importar news.

An special featuring both New York characters and Fei has been announced, as well as the Crossover between Ghostforce and Miraculous; which probably confirms they take place on the same universe (Ghostforce never addresses this other tan Ladybug posters across New York here and there).

Apparently, Gloob is planning to pre-launch S5 in June. (It wouldn’t be out character for them to air the Season finale as the first episode)

Been really busy this last couple of months, but there's some importar news.

An special featuring both New York characters and Fei has been announced, as well as the Crossover between Ghostforce and Miraculous; which probably confirms they take place on the same universe (Ghostforce never addresses this other tan Ladybug posters across New York here and there).

Apparently, Gloob is planning to pre-launch S5 in June. (It wouldn’t be out character for them to air the Season finale as the first episode)
So all we need now is (official) confirmation that Zak Storm and Power Players are also set in the same universe?

Should we rename the verse page to ZAG Heroez after the brand the company is launching them under?
Seems like a possibility; granted, even Miraculous is no longer limited to the Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, but not also the Miraculous World and Ladybug & Cat Noir: Awakening Movie AU. So the Brand itself seems like a better fit.
So all we need now is (official) confirmation that Zak Storm and Power Players are also set in the same universe?
Zak Storm's sceneries appear in the illustrations of the Quantic Universe with Paris, I haven’t seen really nothing in regards of Power Players.

I think they are supposed to be set in the same universe, but aren’t meant to interact because the nature of the show.
Wait Pixie Girl was actually released?
Nah. It's probably being rebranded as Fairy Force currently and Zag seems to be focusing more in Tales of Feryon.

Edit: Broken link.

Ghostforce dealing with a city wide threat every episode while Mejestia and all the other New York heroes do nothing might be another issue.

Ghostforce dealing with a city wide threat every episode while Mejestia and all the other New York heroes do nothing might be another issue.
Majestia: I sleep
Techno-Pirate breaks into an Apple Store
Majestia: real shit?

Alya did explained that every hero in New York serves their purpose; which kinda of explains why there were no longer heroes available to deal with Miraclonizer for Uncanny Valley and Sparrow other than Ladybug and Chat Noir, despite there being a couple of known heroes around that weren’t affected by Miraclonizer's Liberation. Oddly convenient, but it seems to be the way they work.

Does anyone know where I can find the calcs for Ghostforce? I remember seeing someone making them. I think I can make Ghostforce profiles since they're relatively simple.

Oh yeah thanks.

So they look to be Large Town level. That snow feat was Environmental Destruction on the part of Bananice so I don't think it scales. Although, considering every ghost in Booster Mode is apparently a city wide threat, there may be other 7-A feats.

I think I can work with this. All I'm missing is LS.

M451Zcn.jpg

Season 5 is set to premiere this June 13th.

Oh my. On the bright side, Cat Noir combines another Miraculous again (Cat & Rabbit) so at least the Adrien fanboys can stop bitching that only Marinette gets relevant miraculous fusions

can stop bitching that only Marinette gets relevant miraculous fusions
I chuckled.

Anyways, the only relevant unifications of the show are Shadow Moth and Monarch's. I'm sure they had planned to add more Unifications on Season 4, but they were already on a budget and chose not to because most of the desing would come out as lazy (Like Multimouse, whose fusions are the exact same model with different color stripes). So they only went for Ladybug when they could because it was the most likely to use another Miraculous for 30 seconds to never use it again. They probably picked Chat Noir here because it was both plausible and Ladybug had already used the Rabbit Miraculous.

Needless to say, Chat Noir's unifications it's an statement over how there's always time to pun.

I'm excited to see where they take the story moving forward. Fingers crossed, they ditch the villain of the week formula.

So…

The Bible of the Season 5 was leaked; stumbled upon it by accident (bound to happen sooner or later). However, it contains certain… interesting facts. It doesn’t contains everything that it's going to happen, but it has quite some interesting things here and there. I, however, do not recommend reading it. I also won't link it, seems imprudent of mine.

But holy.

Anyways, Evolution is airing today.

So…

The Bible of the Season 5 was leaked; stumbled upon it by accident (bound to happen sooner or later). However, it contains certain… interesting facts. It doesn’t contains everything that it's going to happen, but it has quite some interesting things here and there. I, however, do not recommend reading it. I also won't link it, seems imprudent of mine.

But holy.

Anyways, Evolution is airing today.
It's a Bible, it's supposed to be holy.

ba dum tsh

How weird, the Tsurugi Symbol and an amok besides Chat Noir in the intro. What could it mean?
0Djp2w0.jpg

Anyways:
  • Episode starts were Season 4 ended, with Ladybug, Chat Noir and the citizens of Paris not bowing to Monarch's demands.
  • Chat Noir destroys Monarch's shell-ter while Ladybug disperses his illusion
  • In his lair, Monarch unifies the Miraculouses of the Rabbit and the Butterfly to travel back in time to a point where Ladybug is vulnerable, so to take her Miraculous
  • Bunnyx appears in the present after Ladybug and Chat Noir see Monarch falling from a portal while chased by Ladybug and Rabbit Noir
  • The heroes watch how Monarch went to the time in which Lady-WiFi had Ladybug pinned against a wall (In Lady-WiFi). Bunnyx rewinds to the point before Monarch interacts with the characters from the past as Ladybug pulls him into the Burrow Dimension.
  • Bunnyx explains that time is like a river that has many flows, the Burrow Dimension is just the point where they all meet.
  • Monarch unifies the powers of the Rabbit, Butterfly, Fox, Turtle and Bee, overpowering Ladybug's grip.
  • Monarch distracts the heroes with several illusory clones until he strikes Bunnyx with his Venom and traps them both into Shell-Ter
  • Chat Noir Cataclyses the Shell-Ter while Monarch escapes by unifying the Dragon Miraculous and using the Wind Dragon.
  • Chat Noir takes the Rabbit Miraculous and tells Ladybug to use it, as only the holder of the rabbit Miraculous can open portals through time
  • Ladybug tells Chat Noir that he is the one that should use the Miraculous
  • Chat Noir unifies the Black Cat Miraculous and Rabbit Miraculous to become Rabbit Noir
  • The heroes travel to the battle against Riposte to stop Monarch from getting on the way
  • Monarch escapes as Ladybug and Rabbit Noir follow.
  • Rabbit Noir explains that the Rabbit Miraculous is not affected by time limiters.
  • The heroes stop Monarch from trying to surprise Marinette and Adrien in the sewers during the heroes day. They push him into the free fall besides the Eiffel Tower in Bubbler
  • Monarch ends in the point of time where Marianne and Fu part in different ways, the effect of using six miraculouses weakening him.
  • Ladybug and Rabbit Noir come in, the former stating that Monarch is unaware of the consequences of fusing so many Miraculouses
  • Monarch Unifies with the Miraculous of the Dog before falling, so to tag the rabbit Miraculous, before falling unconscious
  • Ladybug takes the Rabbit Miraculous, but Shadow Moth awakens and fetches it while shielding himself with Shell-Ter.
  • Rabbit Noir states that he cannot destroy the Shell-Ter because he already used his Cataclysm (…)
  • He removes the Dragon, the Fox and the Bee from the unification to unify the rabbit again and travel to a different point.
  • Ladybug explains that now Monarch has a magical connection with the Rabbit Miraculous, whereas Rabbit Noir states that once the transformation is over, the connection will be lost.
  • Ladybug summons her Lucky Charm, which gives her the same box it was given to her during the Heroes Day
  • Ladybug and Rabbit Noir talk to the Fu of the past and ask him for a Miraculous. He concede with the same dialogue of S2 and S3.
  • Ladybug takes the Dog Miraculous
  • Monarch drops during the events of Reverser, but it's unable to do anything because of the effects of the Miraculouses, so he returns to the present with Nathalie.
  • In the Museum, Alix is talking with her father when Ladybug and Rabbit Noir appear.
  • Alix's father states that he knew that this day will come, as the Alix of the future had already told him.
  • Ladybug states that she would need Alix in order to retrieve the Rabbit Miraculous; however, she would not return the Miraculous until Monarch is defeated.
  • Ladybug gives the Dog Miraculous to Alix, who used it to become Canigirl.
  • Ladybug leaves the Lucky Charm in middle of the Burrow, as Rabbit Noir opens the portal to tag the Rabbit Miraculous Ladybug was grabbing before Monarch fetched it.
  • The heroes go to the Heroes Day, where Scarlet Moth is deceiving Ladybug and Chat Noir with Volpina's illusion.
  • Nathalie points that, other than defeating Ladybug, he could stop Emilie from using the damaged Miraculous of the Peacock. She gives him the Miraculous with the info of the grimoire.
  • Monarch attempts to do so, looking back at the moment Gabriel gives the damaged Miraculous to Emilie. He stops when he notices Ladybug's box
  • He goes to the Heroes Day, remembering the Box. Where he tries to stop them from stopping him
  • Canigirl steps in a fetches the Rabbit Miraculous.
  • Canigirl unifies the Rabbit and Dog Miraculouses
  • Monarch attempts to Fetch, but Alix jumps into her burrow, making the fetch useless. Rabbit Noir and Ladybug return to the burrow as well.
  • Ladybug restores the future Alix with her Miraculous Ladybug.
  • Rabbit Noir drops the unification and returns the Rabbit Miraculous to future Alix
  • Future Alix Transforms into Bunnyx.
  • Alix drops the unification and transforms into Bunnyx.
  • Alix returns the Dog Miraculous, whereas Future Alix creates a burrow below Monarch feet to drop him in the present
  • Monarch escapes from Ladybug and Chat Noir with the Wind Dragon
  • In his lair, Gabriel explains how his plan went wrong as Nathalie leaves his side after getting tired from his obsession towards defeating Ladybug.
  • The scene where Lila watches Nathalie coughing to the ground happens.

Last edited:
I hope we can get good KE from the mega mommies giant Ikari Gozens.

Did a quick draft with RKE and the Tour Montparnesse topple. It was like 8-A+ or so.

Anyways, I'm sure there's gonna be a particularly good feat in the AP regard, if not in this episode, during this Season. Just a feeling

Back