• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That means that considering how many Burrow portals are there, this means Cat Blanc's AP would be like 2-C to 2-B with that final Blast (and Shadow Moth using both Miraculouses in Ephemeral's deleted timeline would also be 2-B)

Chat Blanc, probably. Shadow Noir should just scale above Chat Blanc, as nothing says him overwriting the reality would extend to other ones.

Damn, I was really looking forward to Pixie Girl. The concept art was amazing.
Pretty sure they'll stick for the most with what’s already revealed but with a different name. All in all, Ghostforce aesthetics fits a lot with the ideas that Pixie Girl was trying to convey.

Marinette telling Alya about what happened in that Museum is a bigger proof of her trust towards Alya than her identity reveal, by far.

Why would you even tell her that? Even I want to forget it.

The Kwamis' Choice synopsis revealed (Transmission and Deflagaration, Episode 10 and 11)

TTBSNw2.jpg

"It’s the same thing every time. Be it as Marinette and Adrien or as Ladybug and Cat Noir, our heroes’ secret identities always prevent them from having a romance. Tikki and Plagg are sorry to see their holders so sad to have to give up on their feelings. So, the kwamis make a drastic choice that will change many a thing in Paris… They'll free Ladybug and Cat Noir from their missions as heroes and will entrust their miraculouses to other holders! Will they be up to face Monarch? Will Adrien and Marinette take the change to finally confess their love?"

Now that I'm rewatching some episodes, with stats that they have, it's weird seeing Cat Noir struggle with a roll up door or trapped under a glass pyramid, being forced to use Cataclysm for all three

Last edited:
Now that I'm rewatching some episodes, with stats that they have, it's weird seeing Cat Noir struggle with a roll up door or trapped under a glass pyramid, being forced to use Cataclysm for all three
You do realize outliers exist right? For both high and low ends. Cat Noir's stats are pretty consistent aside from these examples

But about their stats, I want to clarify a few things:

Why does Mr Pigeons scale to the full KE of all his pigeons?
Because Ladybug and Cat Noir scale to the pigeons? They have been hit by multiple pigeons attacks before, and before that they were able to stomp Mr. Pigeon (50 times even before New York) despite the KE and AP of his pigeons. That's why they scale

1. Why does the speed of the thrown rocket scale to Majestia's rocket scale to her combat and reaction speed?
Throwing speed is slower than attack and reaction speed, so if she can throw at FTL+ speeds, she can also attack at FTL+ and react to said attacks

Because Ladybug and Cat Noir scale to the pigeons? They have been hit by multiple pigeons attacks before, and before that they were able to stomp Mr. Pigeon (50 times even before New York) despite the KE and AP of his pigeons. That's why they scale
It took many pigeons to lift the Eiffel Tower. Shouldn’t Ladybug and Cat Noir just scale above the individual pigeons, or do they scale to that kind of large number of pigeons as well.

Either way, that should be detailed on the profiles. Mr Pigeons’s AP section just lists the calc without any explanation.
Throwing speed is slower than attack and reaction speed, so if she can throw at FTL+ speeds, she can also attack at FTL+ and react to said attacks
Didn’t know that. Thanks

It took many pigeons to lift the Eiffel Tower. Shouldn’t Ladybug and Cat Noir just scale above the individual pigeons, or do they scale to that kind of large number of pigeons as well.
Ladybug and Cat Noir can tank attacks from large numbers of pigeons as well as individual pigeons, as we saw them hit by a flock of them even back in Season 1 when he first appeared

So there's no reason they wouldn't scale

Ladybug and Cat Noir can tank attacks from large numbers of pigeons as well as individual pigeons, as we saw them hit by a flock of them even back in Season 1 when he first appeared

So there's no reason they wouldn't scale
The High 7-C calc is for Mr Pigeons’ Season 2 key, but ok. I’m just clarifying because I only just started rewatching the show and I haven’t watched most episodes

Regular inconsistencies. Some episodes have this weird representation of LB and CN as regular people with fancy suits; sometimes Chloé herself appears to be physically stronger than CN (Despair Bear and Zombizou come to my head), despite him taking out SWAT Units (in Rogercop and Copycat), who's strength was both able to hold back Ladybug and Queen Bee under Malediktator's control but where easily swept by Chat Noir playing around to catch a laser point.

Physically by his own showings beyond scaling, Chat Noir should be capable of escaping of both (launching a car airborne by fishing it comes to my mind) without the use of Cataclysm; but wherever Chat Noir uses his Cataclysm or not against something is also reliant on the episode. In Pharaoh, it was potrayed as if LB and CN had no other choice but to use Cataclysm to escape from the security bars of the museum, despite that CN did so by himself in Copycat and the same security could do nothing to stop Riposte.

Who is the animation team for the season? Models look fine but the physics aren't as smooth.

Back