• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Christmas Specal is timeline wise in Season 1, as Master Fu wasn't known to Ladybug and Cat Noir at the time, nor other miraculouses were mentioned. Besides, the special aired long before Season 2
Don’t recall Christmas special stating that Ladybug and Chat Noir aren’t aware of Fu's existence. But Santa Claws is the last episode of Season 2 according to production order, which is the closest thing to continuity as of WoG.

Last edited:
Don’t recall Christmas special stating that Ladybug and Chat Noir aren’t aware of Fu's existence. But Santa Claws in the last episode of Season 2 according to production order, which is the closest thing to continuity as of WoG.
Hawk Moth was continuously working with Mayura after the finale of S2 (which is 0225 by production). Mayura would've absolutely helped Hawk Moth if that would been the case like she did in all of Season 3. Besides, no concept from Season 2 even existed by the time the special was created. Besides, considering it happens on Christmas, it had to happen before Dark Cupid which happened on Valentine's Day, as had it happened afterwards, it would not have been Adrien's first christmas without his mother, as he became Cat Noir only after she dissapeared

There's plenty of instances of Mayura not working with Hawk Moth; particularly Stormy Weather 2 despite there being a segment when Nathalie talks about how much she wants to help Gabriel succeed. The series made clear that Mayura can only help Hawk Moth so much, given the status of the Peacock Miraculous at the time.

About production, what can I say? Gloob announced that the Brazil special was coming this May, despite being announced in the timeline that placed it after Season 6 in airing. Miraculous has some weird production when it comes to airing, but granted, the script is the first part of everything.

In regards of Dark Cupid, one needs to get the time period Adrien started to assist to school to get where would everything fit. As taking the September to July general schedule would mean that the school year had already ended by Season 2, as Marinette's birthday would come close to the school beginning.

Other than that, I have something to ask.

I've been trying to find YanLuoShi size and came out with this.

3Q1dvbe.jpg

This calculation takes into mind the angle YanLuoShi was staring at when he destroyed the Pearl Tower from the Huang Pu River, while about 260 meters away.

Things more, things less. The problems is that the result gives YanLuoShi an estimated size of 280 meters; which comes out as awkward. As whereas inconsistent in size all the way through, this size for him seems too big for his apparent normal size.

When we define every aspect to change.
Keys
  • Ladybug gets a S4 Key or a separated page
  • Cat Noir gets an Ephemeral Key
  • Hawk Moth gets a Shadow Noir Key
  • Rena Rouge gets an Scarabella Key
  • Queen Bee gets a Queen Banana and Pentalteam Key
  • Carapace gets a Rocketear key
  • Jade Turtle gets a Furious Fu key
  • Viperion gets a Truth Key
  • Ryuko gets a Lies Key
  • Juleka gets a Purple Tigress key
  • Nathaniel gets a Caprikid Key
  • Sabrina gets a Miss Hound Key
  • Ivan gets a Minotaurox Key
  • Following Villains get a S4 Key: Mr Pigeon, Guitar Villain, Captain Hardrock, Style Queen, Robustus and Befana
AP
  • Heroes, villains and Sentimonsters AP remain the same.
  • Cataclysm and Lucky Charm get a "Varies. Up to High 5-A" rating.
  • The Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous get to be low 2-C when used together or outright infinitely above High 3-A if we get silly, as usage of the ultimate power overwrites the universe. It should be added that the Ultimate Power is also stated to be the most powerful force in the Universe, which should make it above Chat Blanc.
Speed
  • Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat get Sub-Relativistic flight speed
Chronology
  • Season 4 confirms that Marinette is still 14. WoW states that chronology is really unimportant other than the fact that Ladybug and Chat Noir remain as teenagers. There's no other real logical explanation other that everything between the Christmas Special (December 24th. Season 2) and Dearest Family (January 3th. Season 4) happens in the spawn of less than two weeks (As it's confirmed that Marinette's birthday takes place between August and September, as she's Leo); including things like, you know, Mother’s Day.
Previous Changes.
  • Adrien's wall level feat gets downgraded. Remains Wall leve, but a much lower scale.
  • Stoneheart loses his 8-A key for the reasons stated previously and the fact that his current calculation is invalid; as the fragmentation value of reinforced concrete has changed since.
  • Mime loses his MHS+ feat, as the Snail method no longer uses that timeframe. The cast would still scale to the Stormy Weather Lightning instance.
Stuff like that.
Yeah a page split looks like the best thing to do now. Ladybug's page is bloated enough as it is.

When we define every aspect to change.
Keys
  • Ladybug gets a S4 Key or a separated page
  • Cat Noir gets an Ephemeral Key
  • Hawk Moth gets a Shadow Noir Key
  • Rena Rouge gets an Scarabella Key
  • Queen Bee gets a Queen Banana and Pentalteam Key
  • Carapace gets a Rocketear key
  • Jade Turtle gets a Furious Fu key
  • Viperion gets a Truth Key
  • Ryuko gets a Lies Key
  • Juleka gets a Purple Tigress key
  • Nathaniel gets a Caprikid Key
  • Sabrina gets a Miss Hound Key
  • Ivan gets a Minotaurox Key
  • Following Villains get a S4 Key: Mr Pigeon, Guitar Villain, Captain Hardrock, Style Queen, Robustus and Befana
AP
  • Heroes, villains and Sentimonsters AP remain the same.
  • Cataclysm and Lucky Charm get a "Varies. Up to High 5-A" rating.
  • The Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous get to be low 2-C when used together or outright infinitely above High 3-A if we get silly, as usage of the ultimate power overwrites the universe. It should be added that the Ultimate Power is also stated to be the most powerful force in the Universe, which should make it above Chat Blanc.
Speed
  • Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat get Sub-Relativistic flight speed
Chronology
  • Season 4 confirms that Marinette is still 14. WoW states that chronology is really unimportant other than the fact that Ladybug and Chat Noir remain as teenagers. There's no other real logical explanation other that everything between the Christmas Special (December 24th. Season 2) and Dearest Family (January 3th. Season 4) happens in the spawn of less than two weeks (As it's confirmed that Marinette's birthday takes place between August and September, as she's Leo); including things like, you know, Mother’s Day.
Previous Changes.
  • Adrien's wall level feat gets downgraded. Remains Wall leve, but a much lower scale.
  • Stoneheart loses his 8-A key for the reasons stated previously and the fact that his current calculation is invalid; as the fragmentation value of reinforced concrete has changed since.
  • Mime loses his MHS+ feat, as the Snail method no longer uses that timeframe. The cast would still scale to the Stormy Weather Lightning instance.
Stuff like that.
What about new pages and stuff like that?

What about new pages and stuff like that?
Will be created, but a lot of them don’t really come to need a CRT
Are there any good feats to calc out of the season?
There’s Polymouse and Ryuko's speed feat of traveling across Paris at the end of Mega Leech in regards of speed. Other than that, everything is quite average. The best non-power specific feat that I can think of is Penalteam goaling Carapace through the city, but it's hard to calculate because of the lack of shoots.

Cat Walker is going to be added in his Chat Noir tab. Giving him a new key is not necessary when his powers, abilities and AP remain fundamentally the same.

I'm doing a sandbox to make a Team Profile for the French Miraculous Superhero Team. If you have more to suggest feel free to say (though I'm not finished yet)
  • Age: From 13 to 14 | From 13 to 16 (Zoé is at least nine months younger than Chloé, which probably makes the youngest one of the team. Juleka is 16 as of Crocoduel)
  • P&A = The same as every Miraculous holder but now adding Cloth Manipulation, as every holder can change their costume at will
Gonna wait to see how everything else goes on.

Aside from the fact it's gonna serve as a backdoor pilot for that Miss Rose show?
Well, that's where the Peacock Miraculous is located and it has been confirmed since the very beginning that Miss Rose takes places after Miraculous Ladybug, which was supposed to end it's main storyline in Season 5.

It was a joke in reference to that one bad line from Star Wars Rise of Skywalker
Well, I’m not that bright.

However, I'm not mad you for making that reference, I'm mad at you for picking that one instead of the most obvious one.

I think that Bunnyx isn't required, otherwise she would instantly go to prevent Ladybug from doing the mistake that will destroy the future, like in Cat Blanc. They may need help from her though

I think that Bunnyx isn't required, otherwise she would instantly go to prevent Ladybug from doing the mistake that will destroy the future, like in Cat Blanc. They may need help from her though
Well, I mean, what's instantly for Bunnyx? And it wouldn’t be like Alix didn’t knew that this happened, unlike what happened in Chat Blanc. That said, I don’t think she'll make part of the most part of S5, but if she doesn’t appears, Su-Han better be right about knowing how to deal with rebel holders, because the Rabbit Miraculous is just broken, and so is the Rooster and Snake.

Well, I mean, what's instantly for Bunnyx? And it wouldn’t be like Alix didn’t knew that this happened, unlike what happened in Chat Blanc. That said, I don’t think she'll make part of the most part of S5, but if she doesn’t appears, Su-Han better be right about knowing how to deal with rebel holders, because the Rabbit Miraculous is just broken, and so is the Rooster and Snake.
Dog Miraculous too. Don't forget that Felix caused all this with the dog miraculous. Monkey miraculous will be pretty catastrophic if Ladybug or Cat Noir are hit by its special power

Dog Miraculous too. Don't forget that Felix caused all this with the dog miraculous. Monkey miraculous will be pretty catastrophic if Ladybug or Cat Noir are hit by its special power
The Dog Miraculous has a better utility when used by Hawk Moth. If he really is sending Akumatized Miraculous Holders as Kwamibuster implied, he can avoid losing them by tagging them. The trick shouldn’t work a lot, however, he might as well be tracked back eventually by that.

I don’t think the Felix trick would neither work twice. He was just lucky and I'm sure Ladybug already put a password on that thing. That's the moral of the episode.

Monke is going to make the Lucky Charm summon a spoon instead of a fork.

Season 5's Episode list revealed.
PSXvXQu.jpg
Worth noticing:
  • Instead of antagonists, it appears to be entirely based on concepts. Most of them are based on Miraculouses, but there's multiple ones that do not correspond to any Kwami we've seen so far.
  • This Season has 27 episodes, instead of the normal 26
  • This Season is the second one to have more than one two-episodes plot line.
  • The first episode is named after the Rabbit Miraculous concept, whereas the last one is apprently named after the Bee Miraculous concept (Whereas referred as Subjection in-series, other sources have stated that the Bee Miraculous grants the power of Action).
  • Creation, ergo, the Ladybug Miraculous, isn’t on the list; instead there's "Re-Creation"

Season 5's Episode list revealed.
PSXvXQu.jpg
Worth noticing:
  • Instead of antagonists, it appears to be entirely based on concepts. Most of them are based on Miraculouses, but there's multiple ones that do not correspond to any Kwami we've seen so far.
  • This Season has 27 episodes, instead of the normal 26
  • This Season is the second one to have more than one two-episodes plot line.
  • The first episode is named after the Rabbit Miraculous concept, whereas the last one is apprently named after the Bee Miraculous concept (Whereas referred as Subjection in-series, other sources have stated that the Bee Miraculous grants the power of Action).
  • Creation, ergo, the Ladybug Miraculous, isn’t on the list; instead there's "Re-Creation"
The order in which they regain the Miraculouses, perhaps?

I doubt he'll look more cursed than Shadow Noir though
Shadow Noir looks threatening. I can only imagine how funny would Gabriel look with a hair comb and fighting Ladybug and Chat Noir with a Spinning Top. If any of Gabriel's transformations (assuming he does loses the Butterly Miraculous) requires a transformation sequence, is definitely this one.

Shadow Noir looks threatening. I can only imagine how funny would Gabriel look with a hair comb and fighting Ladybug and Chat Noir with a Spinning Top. If any of Gabriel's transformations (assuming he does loses the Butterly Miraculous) requires a transformation sequence, is definitely this one.
I honestly don't see him losing the Butterfly Miraculous until the very end of Season 5, as we do need him as a main villain. He might use the Bee Miraculous, but if he wouldn't attack himself then the powers of the Bee Miraculous wouldn't be useful from afar

I honestly don't see him losing the Butterfly Miraculous until the very end of Season 5, as we do need him as a main villain. He might use the Bee Miraculous, but if he wouldn't attack himself then the powers of the Bee Miraculous wouldn't be useful from afar
I mean, Transmission is concept of the Miraculous of the butterfly. However, perhaps he doesn’t gets his hands dirty and just sends people after the Miraculouses regardless. I think Gabriel Agreste was a foreshadow to that, with several of his visitors wearing animal-themed masks resembling that of the Miraculouses on the Miracle Box.

Is full season 4 out on Disney+ yet? I wanna watch the English dub in HD without buffering every 5 seconds.

So um... I made an interesting discussion regarding an upgrade to Ladybug and Cat Noir's powers, in that I think we could finally have a 3A/Low 2C feat for someone other than Cat Blanc.

Please Check it out

Ok, so for the sake of Revising a the Page we have for Ladybug (since HOLY HELL there is a lot of keys for her, and probably will be more added if I don't do anything about it). I created a possible Revised page for Ladybug (STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS). Admittedly, I did put in some upgrades for her character that haven't really been discussed or confirmed fully yet (mainly because no one has seemed to discuss MLB stuff at all, nor seemed to open up any new discussions about it), but I did so some A LOT clean up on the keys for her and also just combined a lot of her non standard stuff into a single page, such as the non-standard Miraculouses she has used thus far as well as putting all the fusions together onto one page, because we REALLY do not need to have individual keys and tabs for stuff that has only been used only ONCE in the show, such as a whole page for not only Multimouse, but also the mouse fusions. Though I did keep the Lady Noire key, since she doesn't normally have access to it along with the rest of the miracle box since the ring remains with Adrien (most of the time).

If you guys could have a look at it, I would be really grateful.

Last edited:
I would again suggest splitting Ladybug's page into Seasons like we do for Goku or Baam.

She has way too much going on for simply one page. Plus, current Ladybug can use all Miraculouses and that should be listed.

I don't think she really needs all that many keys or any new pages, since aside from her Ladybug key, all of her other keys are optional/once-off stuff that have not made many appearances in the show to warrant individual keys for all transformations/fusions. My suggestion would be just to combine all the other stuff into one key that basically does the following:
  • List all powers that she has access to and has used so far, though we can just add that there are other powers she can have due to the other miraculouses in the miracle box.
  • Have the AP/Speed/Dura parts (for the most part) just be listed as "Higher with Unification" since it has been stated that unifying miraculouses can increase a user's power far more than using one miraculous.
  • Leave the Ladybug Page to have 4 keys (for now): Marinette, Season 1/2 Ladybug, Season 3/4 Ladybug, and finally the Chinese Miracle Box as the optional key.

Back