• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In conclusion, Ladybug is a stealth master and Adrien will probably end up as a glitter statue again.

Also hate Optygami. Concept's fine, but Mayura is quite dumb to create a butterfly that resembles an Akuma to follow after every Miraculous superhero like nobody would notice it (and the worst part is that nobody does).

Animation is quite fine this time tho. Style Queen's glitter body texture doesn’t looks that awkward as it looked back then on Season 2.

Liked Lady Bee's desing, but I would’ve preferred to see her in Sole Crusher, as it didn’t had an actual temporary holder back then and it was kind of a hint (Not like it was needed at all). I also always thought it was unpractical against Style Queen and the Monkey is a safer bet.

Regardless of complains, seems that the episode will bee fine.

In conclusion, Ladybug is a stealth master and Adrien will probably end up as a glitter statue again.

Also hate Optygami. Concept's fine, but Mayura is quite dumb to create a butterfly that resembles an Akuma to follow after every Miraculous superhero like nobody would notice it (and the worst part is that nobody does).

Animation is quite fine this time tho. Style Queen's glitter body texture doesn’t looks that awkward as it looked back then on Season 2.

Liked Lady Bee's desing, but I would’ve preferred to see her in Sole Crusher, as it didn’t had an actual temporary holder back then and it was kind of a hint (Not like it was needed at all). I also always thought it was unpractical against Style Queen and the Monkey is a safer bet.

Regardless of complains, seems that the episode will bee fine.

I mean, Ladybug also thought of the Bee Miraculous in the first time to stop Style Queen (though it failed since it was lost), so that's at least consistenty

Also, Optygami being a butterfly is weird, yes, but considering it always hides and goes into stuff, I'm pretty sure it would be hard to notice it when it's constantly hiding to watch over the surrounding area

So are we going to give Zoe a profile or what? Also chloe profile needs a update to with the queen banana thing.
They'll come out once the half of the season is done in case anything that worth an update comes out. Nothing so far to change for the most, but it's the easy way to not rush into revisions per episode.

Currectly, those that need a profile right now are: Zoe, Su-Han, Fei, Mei Shi and Rose
There's also Cash and the Sentimonster gang so far.

Anyways. Updates in regards of Keys:
  • Truth Key for Luka
  • Lies Key for Kagami
  • Furious Fu Key for Fu
  • Queen Banana Key for Chloé
  • Style Queen upgrade (Not necessarily for direct scaling, but Gabriel did stated that she was powerful enough to force Ladybug to go after other allies)
  • Lady Bee key for Marinette.
No Season 4 tab for Akumatized villains so far.

Also, i think most of the profiles of Miraculous as a whole need to be updated. Aside from AP stats, some keys such as Chat Noir and Ladybug's haven't been updated since mid-season 3 (such as the rule of Power Up potions, which states that the heroes need to be de-transformed to access them, but have shown in the NY special to no longer be the case since they can eat them on the go).

Also, i think most of the profiles of Miraculous as a whole need to be updated. Aside from AP stats, some keys such as Chat Noir and Ladybug's haven't been updated since mid-season 3 (such as the rule of Power Up potions, which states that the heroes need to be de-transformed to access them, but have shown in the NY special to no longer be the case since they can eat them on the go)
Ladybug's and Cat Noir's AP didn't really had much change in AP in Season 4, so the key remains the same for now

As for the power-ups, yeah I agree. I'm pretty sure that Miraculous Shanghai also had them use the space power-up ls after they transformed

Well, there are certain updates to be made, such as Cataclysm upgrade and pre-Season 3 Miraculous Ladybug Downgrade. If static, Ladybug and Cat Noir's second key just has to be changed to "Ladybug/Cat Noir (Post-Season 3)".

Hawk Moth and Mirage users are also missing some abilities, and I just noticed that Mister bug's abilities are heavily outdated.

Also, as of Season 4, everyone who owns a Magical Charm should have resistance towards Corruption.

Empathic is a more tricky one granted that the Akumas themselves just feed on the negative emotion, but don’t cause it themselves. It's more akin to Morality Manipulation.

Someone updated Ladybug's page to include Ladybee's and Pegabug renders,

But these renders are pretty bad. Does anyone have better renders for these forms?

New Mega Leech Clip.

Multiple old heroes + Multimouse; Seemingly a case of Amok and Akuma reproduction.

Season 4's Finale plot, "The Last Attack of Shadow Moth" has also been revealed.

"Realizing that Ladybug's caution is the reason why she always wins, Shadow Moth prepares a diabolical plan to create a supervillain who can force his victims to take all sorts of risks. When Marinette learns that Adrien is leaving Paris for several weeks with Lila, the new face of the Agreste brand, she will do anything to stop him from doing so. But until what point? Will she reveal her secret identity for the sake of love? And would Adrien finally face his father?"

By the description of the power, it's obviously Luka who's going to be akumatized.

Last edited:
Btw, we should really make some updates with Season 4. We got the 13th Episode already (Optigami) and there are 3 more episodes coming likely this month

Also it's pretty sad we got the synopsis of the Season Finale while we still barely got Season 4 profiles

Btw, we should really make some updates with Season 4. We got the 13th Episode already (Optigami) and there are 3 more episodes coming likely this month

Also it's pretty sad we got the synopsis of the Season Finale while we still barely got Season 4 profiles
We have gotten episodes 'till episode thirteen, but only nine have been actually aired. The workout for the updates should indeed start by now, however.

And just like three good feats, and the only usable so far is Sole Crusher's light in fire punch.

There's literally no Akumatized Villain profile for Season 4 so far other than Psychomedian. Lol. Anyways, Miraculous is that kind of series that I can see streaming the season finale as the first episode.

Last edited:
We still got Zoé's profile to make, though Sole Crusher has FTL attack speed so I'm not sure how her feat would help

Also, sinxe you mentioned three feats, what are the other two?

We also got a few new sentimonsters to make (Pharo, Banana Boom Boom and Guiltrip)

We still got Zoé's profile to make, though Sole Crusher has FTL attack speed so I'm not sure how her feat would help
It add ups to Mr Pigeon's light In fire pigeons. Besides, adding KE given her size does brings results. Definitely not a higher ranking, but still better than pretty much anything so far.
Also, sinxe you mentioned three feats, what are the other two?
Furious Fu's storm creation and Style Queen's Montparnasse Glittering.
We also got a few new sentimonsters to make (Pharo, Banana Boom Boom and Guiltrip)
And also Sentibubbler and Mega Leech.

With the overall lack of Akumatized Villains, I mean that as of now there’s just Psychomedian for a Season 4 Akumatized Villain tab in the main page.

Reading this makes me want Bloodlusted Gamer 2.0 matches, just for laughs.

Also, where did you find that Season 4 finale plot summary?

Also, where did you find that Season 4 finale plot summary?

Qt7J7tR.jpg

Translation:

TJLpWpr.png

In regards of this and future revisions: Is renaming Hawk Moth's page to "Shadow Moth" a competent action? He hasn’t been Hawk Moth since NY and Shadow Moth is his current identity, which is something acknowledged by everyone in-universe. Unlike other characters (Like Dragon Bug or Snake Noir), his change in identity is a permanent thing up to his likely downfall in Season 4's finale.

In regards of this and future revisions: Is renaming Hawk Moth's page to "Shadow Moth" a competent action? He hasn’t been Hawk Moth since NY and Shadow Moth is his current identity, which is something acknowledged by everyone in-universe. Unlike other characters (Like Dragon Bug or Snake Noir), his change in identity is a permanent thing up to his likely downfall in Season 4's finale.
Yeah, you can change it if you want, as he now never transforms into Hawk Moth anymore

But I fine with keeping Hawk Moth's name as he is

Foreshadow that White Kitty will come back.

Anyways, Sentibubbler is now my favorite episode of the Season. And what the actual heck with Alya's thought process, seems like Ladybug isn’t alone in the over elaborated plans department.

Back