• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I swear the day Ladybug pulls out a tier 2 feat with her Miraculous Ladybug I'm going to to make a Plagg Profile for that one match. The rest is irrelevant.

I swear the day Ladybug pulls out a tier 2 feat with her Miraculous Ladybug I'm going to to make a Plagg Profile for that one match. The rest is irrelevant.
Ladybug can't kill Plagg

Plagg has Abstract Existence Type 2, Type 8 and Mid-Godly with the Cat Miraculous (as long as it's around, Plagg cannot be killed. Even Time Breaker erasing Cat Noir from Existence did not killed Plagg)

Plagg stomps DB lol

Episode thirteen's name has been revealed: "Optygami". The episode revolves around Shadow Moth creating a supervillain while Marinette and Adrien are unable to transform.

yRm69uK.jpg

Also, reminder that Guiltrip comes out tonight.

Episode thirteen's name has been revealed: "Optygami". The episode revolves around Shadow Moth creating a supervillain while Marinette and Adrien are unable to transform.

yRm69uK.jpg

Also, reminder that Guiltrip comes out tonight.
I'm conflicted if I should watch it.

I would want to see the episodes in order

Just watched guiltrip, it's decent to good, spoiler ahead
Tho it's kinda boring due to the lack of Exciting events, but i really liked the transformation of rose

... I didn’t see that one coming.

• Episode starts with Miss Bustier giving a class. Rose gets dizzy spells and Marinette goes with her to the nursery.
  • During lunchbreak, Juleka recibes a message from Rose that makes run out of the coffee.
  • Shadow Moth senses Juleka's loneliness and sends an Akuma after her.
  • Marinette follows her and joins to Adrien to search for her in the Boiler Room.
  • Marinette calls everyone.
  • Juleka reveals that the message that she received was a photo of Rose hospitalized. Turns out she has something since she was a child, but keep it as a secret so far and only Juleka is aware of it.
  • They promise to kept the secret as they cheer on her. As the emotion are gone, the Akuma is retires
  • Next day, Rose is fine and ready to go to school.
  • Everybody starts to pay a lot of attention towards her, which makes her realize that they know about her condition.
  • She meets with Juleka in the bathroom, who reveals that she told everyone. Rose attempts to make her feel better and resolved to speak to everyone.
  • Rose shows her superhuman strength while opening the door basically states that she keeps her secret and acts the way she acts because that's the Rose she wants everyone to see. Everyone promesas to follow through.
  • Rose sneezes during a class and everybody panics. She shouts at everyone, causing Juleka to feel guilty.
  • Juleka runs into the bathroom followed by Rose, who tries to cheer her up from the other side of the stall.
  • Shadow Moth senses Juleka's guilt and sends an Amok and an Akuma. Albeit Rose is aware of it, she's unable to stop it.
  • The Akuma enters in Juleka's Wrist mirror.
  • The Amok enters in Juleka's phone.
  • Juleka is akumatized into Reflekta and Shadow Moth Amokizes her to create Guiltrip, a sentimoster that sucks everyone into his pocket realm.
  • In a turn of events Reflekta let's herself be sucked in as she drops the phone into the paper trash.
  • Juleka warns everyone in the classroom that Juleka has been akumatized. Everyone minus Lila, Sabrina and Chloé run into the bathroom against Mendeleive's orders.
  • Guiltrip sucks all the students minus Rose, who hangs into a wall. She later let’s herself go and is later followed by Ladybug and Chat Noir
  • Inside Guiltrip there's bubbles that induce regrets in their victim and once covered up, they are turned into Reflektas. Unlike other people transformed into Reflektas, this ones do have access to their powers.
  • Eventually the bubbles stick in Ladybug and Chat Noir, making the latter go suicidal.
  • Rose finds them out and she's about to fall for the bubbles to, but manages to break free through her positive thoughts.
  • Ladybug gives Rose the Pig Miraculous, the Miraculous of Jubilation.
  • Rose transforms into Pigiella, a rather cute Pig-themed superhero
  • The superheroes find Reflekta covered in bubbles.
  • Pigiella uses her superpower "present" to make Juleka break from the bubbles. According to Ladybug, Present is a power that shows it's target deepest wish.
  • Chat Noir cataclysms Reflekta's jewel and Ladybug purifies the Akuma.
  • The other Reflektas appear and attack Ladybug.
  • Ladybug gets out of Guiltrip and releases the amok, purifying it.
  • Everything gets solved.

Episode was fine. Not Gang of Secrets, but it was actually pretty decent. It really gives another approach to Rose's character and Pigiella is actually pretty cute, too bad her power is Silencer level.

The time gap between Gang of Secrets and Mr Pigeon 72 is just so Shadow Moth has time to akumatize him 20 times more.

Anyways, good news at last.

The time gap between Gang of Secrets and Mr Pigeon 72 is just so Shadow Moth has time to akumatize him 20 times more.

Anyways, good news at last.
He was also akumatized multiple times during Truth/Lies so I would like to think that this episode happens very quickly after Gang of Secrets.

Season 4 has very small time skips so far, not including the out of order episodes (Furious Fu and Guiltrip)

No King Monke. Monke Dunno sad.

Seriously though, I guess that that's Mr Pigeon 71, Mr Pigeon 72 will come late on the episode to make sense of whatever Rena Rouge is saying.

That said, Rena Rouge really likes that pool.

No King Monke. Monke Dunno sad.

Seriously though, I guess that that's Mr Pigeon 71, Mr Pigeon 72 will come late on the episode to make sense of whatever Rena Rouge is saying.
Pretty much. He basically gets akumatized every day or something lol. At least this time we get something more interesting with it
That said, Rena Rouge really likes that pool.
So does Ladybug. And Cat Noir

Pretty much. He basically gets akumatized every day or something lol.
It makes you wonder if Ladybug and Chat Noir are making a favor to themselves or Shadow Moth by preventing him to be akumatized in the future.
At least this time we get something more interesting with it
I would make a joke about Luka, but it would be useless.

Yeah, pigeon transmutation is a useful ability for a Pigeon Manipulation users. One character might resist mind manipulation or transmutation, but those resistances together are not common. It would be better if it was though-based but Mr Pigeon doesn’t uses them on Ladybug and Chat Noir because he needs to take the Miraculouses.
So does Ladybug. And Cat Noir
You need to find a way to stop stinking like Camembert anyhow.

It makes you wonder if Ladybug and Chat Noir are making a favor to themselves or Shadow Moth by preventing him to be akumatized in the future.
Nah he buys them ice cream, I would say it's a win win situation for Ladybug and Cat Noir. Not only beating the shit out of your enemies, but they are rewarded with ice cream for that lol
I would make a joke about Luka, but it would be useless.
When the fodder akuma is already better than you are :(
Yeah, pigeon transmutation is a useful ability for a Pigeon Manipulation users. One character might resist mind manipulation or transmutation, but those resistances together are not common. It would be better if it was though-based but Mr Pigeon doesn’t uses them on Ladybug and Chat Noir because he needs to take the Miraculouses.
It would make him pretty formidable in matches now (and not a fodder like Truth. Oh too soon lol)
You need to find a way to stop stinking like Camembert anyhow.
True

Nah he buys them ice cream, I would say it's a win win situation for Ladybug and Cat Noir. Not only beating the shit out of your enemies, but they are rewarded with ice cream for that lol
No more Mr Pigeon equals no more Ice Cream. It’s a lose lose.
When the fodder akuma is already better than you are :(
Well, he still has a third chance.

Ok. I'll stop.
It would make him pretty formidable in matches now (and not a fodder like Truth. Oh too soon lol)
Well, at least he solos the Fairly Odd Parents. Nothing less, nothing more.

Hey, just going back to the NY special, I realised there's a possible calc that we could do for LB and CN's astro forms, based on a quote from Adrien saying that he could fly from NY to Paris before Ladybug could get back as well. While it could be seen as Hyperbole, I would like to include it anyway as it would result in a noteworthy speed upgrade, at minimum for the both LB and CN's travel speed with the Astro Forms. Have a look and tell me what you think.

So, we got Mr. Pigeon 72, and:

* Alya and Marinette try to think of ways to defeat Shadow Moth

* Mr. Pigeon is akumatized for the 72nd time, and while he remains basically the same as before, now he also has Transmutation

* This is one of the few episodes Cat Noir never transforms and Ladybug works with Plagg

* Rena Rouge returns, and transforms on her own

* Ladybug manages to both create a new suit, as well as a Magic Charm that will make the users unable to be re-akumatized

* A new umbrella scene, and Kagami shipping Adrinette

Light episode. Pretty nice honestly.

Well no more wall of text because time. But we get to confirm that characters other than Mr Pigeon have been re-akumatized off-screen, with Alya being akumatized into Lady WiFi during one instance we didn’t saw. Also that Mirage works as a form of Clairvoyance.

Ladybug manages to both create a new suit, as well as a Magic Charm that will make the users unable to be re-akumatized
This part is important as it's outright stated that Ladybug is able to set the limits of her power of Creation, which means that the Magical Charms aren’t a power on their own, but a product of Ladybug's power to create anything she wants.

Also on another episode, Mayura is confirmed to come back and Optygami isn’t an akumatized villain but a Sentimonster.

This part is important as it's outright stated that Ladybug is able to set the limits of her power of Creation, which means that the Magical Charms aren’t a power on their own, but a product of Ladybug's power to create anything she wants.

This might also mean that Ladybug can basically control her power of creation much better now, as while before she was limited to a random lucky charm, but now she proves sje can also determine what she creates herself

Also, Alya helping Ladybug directly with the new powers is pretty interesting

Optigami seems to be a really good episode from its premise, but I'm so saddened it's out now because I really want to watch the Season in order and as this is Episode 13, it'll take a while. Also Mayura is hinted to return in Optigami. Maybe Hawk Moth would get the amok there

Hope Episode 5 will come so I'll be able to also see Sole Crusher and Queen Banana without issues of spoilers

Also, Alya helping Ladybug directly with the new powers is pretty interesting
Alya: "I'm here for moral support".

Optigami seems to be a really good episode from its premise, but I'm so saddened it's out now because I really want to watch the Season in order and as this is Episode 13, it'll take a while. Also Mayura is hinted to return in Optigami. Maybe Hawk Moth would get the amok there

Hope Episode 5 will come so I'll be able to also see Sole Crusher and Queen Banana without issues of spoilers
Well, it was expected that all of this will air out of order. Miraculous is that series where you could expect to see the Season finale as the first episode aired.

I do wonder what’s up with episode 5 as it might be related with the appearance of Su-Han in episode 6

Back