• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most likely. I do wonder if this comments has something to do with a future episode, as this type of stuff is hard to pass on it's own, but yeah.

Each day, we are closer to 2-A Miraculous Ladybug.
Should we make a CRT about upgrading Cat Blanc's final Cataclysm attack to 2-B instead of Low 2-C?

Should we make a CRT about upgrading Cat Blanc's final Cataclysm attack to 2-B instead of Low 2-C?
I wouldn’t mind it, but it's something that I wouldn’t recommend right now. I remember that a similar issue came with Ben 10 and producers statements coming out as something unreliable at times for the bigger picture. This one is a little bit different, as the source of the whole Multiverse thing comes from an official promo and the information doesn’t comes from a direct question about the topic, but I can't not say this is going to be easy to pass. Or at least not by experience.

My stance on this is that Chat Blanco should be upgraded, but I would also like to see if Bunnyx addresses this topic in the future character episode.

There's a future character confirmed, so Bunnyx is bound to appear in one way or another.

Young Bunnyx is something I do want to see. It may also serve the purpose of this whole discussion better, as it would better explain what's in the Burrow Dimension exactly. However, the intro shows the silhouette of Future Bunnyx along with the rest of the new and old Miraculous Holders.

There's a future character confirmed, so Bunnyx is bound to appear in one way or another.

Young Bunnyx is something I do want to see. It may also serve the purpose of this whole discussion better, as it would better explain what's in the Burrow Dimension exactly. However, the intro shows the silhouette of Future Bunnyx along with the rest of the new and old Miraculous Holders.
Right. Did we got anything new in terms of release dates?

Well. That's fair enough.

On a different topic and about Miraculous' Cosmology, Miraculous Mexico confirmed that Bunnyx "lives a lot of different alternative realities" and that in not every of them she's going to be the only one who knows her (Ladybug's) identity. She also points that there's "thousands of timelines". This adds to the Miraculous Promo saying that the Marinette from Chat Blanc comes from an alternative reality.

Granted, Bunnyx is low-key confirmed to appear in this season.
Holy shit, 2-B Cat Blanc?

Good lord, Akumatization is such a lottery. Sometimes you get op stuff like this, other times you get Silencer.

Holy shit, 2-B Cat Blanc?

Good lord, Akumatization is such a lottery. Sometimes you get op stuff like this, other times you get Silencer.
Like, if you see the good side of things, you can only get better after that. Right?

On the other side, this does gives light on why Fluff is the Kwami of Evolution. Is because of the meaning of adaptation in the evolutionary theory at a multiversal scale. With different timelines, character go through different things and turn out different from their counterparts in different realities.

About general news: Season 6 and Season 7 have been confirmed, and so a London, Africa and Brazil Special. A second movie is also on production.

wAAaDIC0juh6jcHzS8dZbqYqLaFiDSfsl46IJDnqDgjhMaT_tj6a6vPlxRYE1DgNEIZD1FiHs76-_-2E4Md9romNGFkCWaBeF9nz4jE0XZ7--XJepdcZl9i4zAzSUJFWWQN9S8E6s_IJDntCb06A-c6AZFkXXRK6chwUhKTPETlfT3gvQo1A2bYhkJhgbFo0PTX7KAwgkG9IWd0uCE-gHfBdlbzdLOTgxcvpQmqI9wzqQ3tErltJtRLL-P_355L7llUS0Vse7-pmYagfYwVWnIZ06eOqLkNQo5Q13LL9H3BXLkjiAfv4LGWY1qTbQJoHOX2LgJmg0BpWTp3iK78-sPeNaUfz2Y60GrrT6M51HUwdyByaKf3NhhKRz96Nd5mSZ9CVP8M5o8dtr5yHk7hMa6oiBy99dtFqCdOte0-OeEawPG1KxqTY6xxr6kFDxZy2dFPyX8XkvCHJeiNmNRzcKMTIRnhp7yOkIzc7vWEayvB3H-lvrEAeyjE_b0yNmNkWzWMpT908QbK0aeKwC8n6GBOgZ2xGEyZ7JSgxy1RcciBzuKSD-ck9FUXesJ8H1CfjD34kMiWIT_2KNr-5KypHgEfD5KPVsckbarSTeGc3nDgNOdzNFFXoM1PI1aHMTsv5OVcjpVX5tbPQJgHtjzjg5m5jmCn-tF1qjI59FHDsddtMqYI_VBvOZWVjVVK_g462kx7LSvVllXz-1qCBRiRrO55c=w1552-h873-no

The movie is also settled for this year's holidays.

Pay attention to the "The release dates are subject to change". Because it will happen, Zag does this a lot if not always.

Pay attention to the "The release dates are subject to change". Because it will happen, Zag does this a lot if not always.
I would rather have it late but amazing rather than now but medicore. Like, we waited for Season 4 for so long (since the end of 2019), and the end results are clearly worth it

Shanghai and New York specials were also something we waited to see for quite some time now, and I really liked how they turned out eventually (though Shanghai >> New York)

I would rather have it late but amazing rather than now but medicore. Like, we waited for Season 4 for so long (since the end of 2019), and the end results are clearly worth it
Eh, I understand the feeling. Season 4 so far has been quite decent, with Marinette's character feeling more solid than ever; granted, is the first time she actually goes through an actual character arc. Conflicts feels organic and every side in the matter comes out as understable in each episode. Overall, just 4 episodes are out and it's clearly leaving up to it's hype. It's worth the wait.

That said, delays still come out as annoying as ever. And this isn't just about Miraculous, is literally every project Zagtoon is into. It's understable a quite couple of times, but it comes out as unprofesional.
Shanghai and New York specials were also something we waited to see for quite some time now, and I really liked how they turned out eventually (though Shanghai >> New York)
Yeah. I we can agree on that. I don't dislike New York, but I was dissapointed because it wasn't really what I expected (I blame Jeremy for that, like, look at this). It was rather enjoyable, but it still kinda stings.

I didn't went to Shanghai with the same expectations, but I think I would have like it more regardless. It gives more about the universe lore and feels more character driven. Fei is amazing on her own and with all and how useless I think he end up being, Mei Shi was an instand favorite and Yan Woshi comes out as most intimidating Akumatized villain ever. It was definetly worth it.

Like, if you see the good side of things, you can only get better after that. Right?

On the other side, this does gives light on why Fluff is the Kwami of Evolution. Is because of the meaning of adaptation in the evolutionary theory at a multiversal scale. With different timelines, character go through different things and turn out different from their counterparts in different realities.

About general news: Season 6 and Season 7 have been confirmed, and so a London, Africa and Brazil Special. A second movie is also on production.

wAAaDIC0juh6jcHzS8dZbqYqLaFiDSfsl46IJDnqDgjhMaT_tj6a6vPlxRYE1DgNEIZD1FiHs76-_-2E4Md9romNGFkCWaBeF9nz4jE0XZ7--XJepdcZl9i4zAzSUJFWWQN9S8E6s_IJDntCb06A-c6AZFkXXRK6chwUhKTPETlfT3gvQo1A2bYhkJhgbFo0PTX7KAwgkG9IWd0uCE-gHfBdlbzdLOTgxcvpQmqI9wzqQ3tErltJtRLL-P_355L7llUS0Vse7-pmYagfYwVWnIZ06eOqLkNQo5Q13LL9H3BXLkjiAfv4LGWY1qTbQJoHOX2LgJmg0BpWTp3iK78-sPeNaUfz2Y60GrrT6M51HUwdyByaKf3NhhKRz96Nd5mSZ9CVP8M5o8dtr5yHk7hMa6oiBy99dtFqCdOte0-OeEawPG1KxqTY6xxr6kFDxZy2dFPyX8XkvCHJeiNmNRzcKMTIRnhp7yOkIzc7vWEayvB3H-lvrEAeyjE_b0yNmNkWzWMpT908QbK0aeKwC8n6GBOgZ2xGEyZ7JSgxy1RcciBzuKSD-ck9FUXesJ8H1CfjD34kMiWIT_2KNr-5KypHgEfD5KPVsckbarSTeGc3nDgNOdzNFFXoM1PI1aHMTsv5OVcjpVX5tbPQJgHtjzjg5m5jmCn-tF1qjI59FHDsddtMqYI_VBvOZWVjVVK_g462kx7LSvVllXz-1qCBRiRrO55c=w1552-h873-no

The movie is also settled for this year's holidays.

It's a good time to be a miraculous ladybug fan

Yeah. I we can agree on that. I don't dislike New York, but I was dissapointed because it wasn't really what I expected (I blame Jeremy for that, like, look at this). It was rather enjoyable, but it still kinda stings.

I didn't went to Shanghai with the same expectations, but I think I would have like it more regardless. It gives more about the universe lore and feels more character driven. Fei is amazing on her own and with all and how useless I think he end up being, Mei Shi was an instand favorite and Yan Woshi comes out as most intimidating Akumatized villain ever. It was definetly worth it.
The other ZAG series shown here doesn't even exist yet (sadly. Like this is rather annoying how much ZAG delays stuff), so I guess they didn't wanted to introduce them just yet.

As for Shanghai, Agree with Fei, and definitely agree with Mei Shi / Yan Woshi (not to mention that Yan Woshi would be REALLY good in VS matches. That deconstruction is rivaling that of freaking Cat Blanc)

Since we are getting 7 seasons and two movies I just thought of something. How strong do you guys think adult ladybug and cat noir is I mean like seriously though they must be monsters.

Question. Should we make something like Miraculous Physiology as a verse specific Power and Ability for the Miraculous holders? They have many powers that are found by all the Miraculous holders and it's clear their resistances scale to each other

The other ZAG series shown here doesn't even exist yet (sadly. Like this is rather annoying how much ZAG delays stuff)
Laughs in 2017 Ghostforce.
Cg0QkXw.jpg

(not to mention that Yan Woshi would be REALLY good in VS matches. That deconstruction is rivaling that of freaking Cat Blanc)
Starts with the kill + AoE + Durability Negation + Resistance Negation

Quite decent.

How strong do you guys think adult ladybug and cat noir is I mean like seriously though they must be monsters.

Stormy Weather 3 will be about her gaining power over Space Weather and attacking the earth through Solar Flames.

Question. Should we make something like Miraculous Physiology as a verse specific Power and Ability for the Miraculous holders? They have many powers that are found by all the Miraculous holders and it's clear their resistances scale to each other
I always though the first verse power Miraculous would have would’ve been Akumatized Villain physiology (granted, there's like 7 villains per Miraculous Holder). But overall I'm fine with this.

Not exactly excited, not because anything in particular. Just not into verse specific abilities overall.

I always though the first verse power Miraculous would have would’ve been Akumatized Villain physiology (granted, there's like 7 villains per Miraculous Holder). But overall I'm fine with this.

Not exactly excited, not because anything in particular. Just not into verse specific abilities overall.
It's just a thing to make the profiles more organized and efficent

lIgnzgH.jpg

Miraculous out of context.

Anyways, no new episode for this week as episode 4 is still on production (Geez) and it's expected to come out around early may. That on TFOU. Gloob on the other hand seems to want to release episodes each week, so they‘ll might end up releasing Queen Banana and Guiltrip out of order.

lIgnzgH.jpg

Miraculous out of context.

Anyways, no new episode for this week as episode 4 is still on production (Geez) and it's expected to come out around early may. That on TFOU. Gloob on the other hand seems to want to release episodes each week, so they‘ll might end up releasing Queen Banana and Guiltrip out of order.
From what episode that picture is? Is there a new trailer or something?

This basically proves that the order that the Season 4 episodes are released is the chronological order, meaning Furious Fu happens after Gang of Secrets, and episdoe 4 and 5 happen before it
Laughs in half of the first half of episodes of Season 4 being still on production.

Anyways, kinda obvious given the lack of Ladybug's new powers in Gang of Secrets and that Furious Fu hasn’t actually been released in French as far as I'm aware. I doubt she'll be the same as Shadow Moth with him arbitrarily sending an Amok or not to deal double damage.

Some news.

Queen Banana (Episode 8) is scheluded to air in May 5 and Guiltrip (Episode 11) in May 11. Brazil therefore Portuguese dub.

This breaks the production order, but there goes nothing.

Some news.

Queen Banana (Episode 8) is scheluded to air in May 5 and Guiltrip (Episode 11) in May 11. Brazil therefore Portuguese dub.

This breaks the production order, but there goes nothing.
Just go with RTS and TFOU for timeline. For now I guess Gloob still doesn't care about Plot being intact or not

Mr. Pigeon 72

Well, at least he has better powers than Truth.

In this episode Ladybug will receive her new powers, so this seems Mr Pigeon's last appearance. Though I do wonder if this means that the charms only work to stop the same akumatization from happening, as Monsieur Rat was supposed to be a thing.

Yeah. Mark my words: Miraculous would reach 2-A by Season 7
I'll surprise you more when they reveal that Bunnyx's Burrow can access to infinite alternative timelines.

Anyways this has already been added, so it can be closed.
That said, Miraculous: Into The Ladyverse is closer than expected.
On a different topic and about Miraculous' Cosmology, Miraculous Mexico confirmed that Bunnyx "lives a lot of different alternative realities" and that in not every of them she's going to be the only one who knows her (Ladybug's) identity. She also points that there's "thousands of timelines". This adds to the Miraculous Promo saying that the Marinette from Chat Blanc comes from an alternative reality.
Slowly but safely getting there. Now we just need Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat crossing the universe on a blink and we made it. Ladybug solos DB.

Back