• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mio Takamiya vs. Kezef the Chaos Hound

Status
Not open for further replies.
why

why me

alright what stops Kezef from going to Infinite-Speed-Mode and eating their soul

keep in mind D&D quite unironically has resistance to almost every ability

yes, I see the Law Manip, demons law manip stuff quite constantly and can't perform it on an adventurer so what comes after that

Her Law Manip could be higher than the one the adventurers can handle since she can control literally all law of the world, not only a few, and she usually start with a Law like "Nothing can Hurt <Takamiya Mio>".

Anyway, I'll go to bed now so i'll anwer tomorrow

I mean even Demons manipulate the layers of the Abyss themselves to use the laws to create new Demons.

It isn't really impressive against Someone who can overwrite all The Law of the world

Also, what is degree of Existence Erasure's resistance?

But that is just another function of the Law Manip, they're both still affecting the Laws of a universe to achieve an effect. I grant that yours is a better effect, but that doesn't mean it's actually harder to resist.

If you're unaware, saves in D&D are where 99.9% of resistances come from except for those gleaned from lore (like the Law Manip stated above, there's other stuff concerning Law Manip but largely it's all from the lore rather than the gameplay itself). Existence Erasure is one such save based on the Fortitude save, which allows you to resist spells such as Destruction, which, as the name implies, destroys every aspect of you pretty completely. Kezef has a Fort save of +26, meaning he'd have an average save of 36 (Take Ten mechanic). 11 is baseline resistance, you can completely resist effects with each single digit. So... the scaling chain is 26 tiers long.

If we ignore the Law stuff, then Mio Can't kill him (I guess he resist to op death manip?), she could probably doing some thing with Causality and Reality warp but if Law didn't work, then..Error 404

Yeah OHKO death hax like that are surprisingly common, taking the form of Wail of the Banshee, Finger of Death, etc which can be resisted.

Causality Manip and Reality Warping fall under the Wish spell which depending on the edition you're looking at can be resisted

just fight the actually interesting to use low-tiers

fight 'em

can't resist damage kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back