• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Undertale speed addition

Sans2345

He/Him
So, i seen something missing from the speed of most Undertale characters, they don't have their normal speed when they are not in combat, Papyrus should have superhuman speed when not in combat as he constantly ran to his house in a couple of seconds throughout the game, which his brother Sans should scale to in terms of speed.

So case in point: Put superhuman speed to Papyrus and anyone that scales to him in terms of speed while not in combat. (Including monsters like Sans, Undyne, etc).

That's all i have to say pretty much.

I think this makes sense but I don't see the point? Basically every character has those moments where they walk normally

I mean, travel speed is kinda irrelevant, but I can't say I also wondered no one added Papyrus's superhuman running or Frisk's Average (close to Athletic) Human movement speed

Back